Chapter 20

In Love with a Badboy Kingka

Hi


HANA POV

I woke up in a warm embrace, i notice that it was Kai hugging me and hes still sleeping. He is like an angel while sleeping. I trace his facial fitures with my index finger, his nose, eyes, check and lips. I stare at his face for god knows how long, until he kiss me actually he just peck my lips "You know you can take a picture, it last long" i was dumfounded he we was awake "And yes i was awake while your doing that to my face, i like it when you touch me" he smirk and about kiss me when i block his lips with my finger "No i haven't brush yet" "Oh come on i can take it" "No right after i brush" "But i can't contain it anymore, i want to kiss you" he said like a kid. I didn't allow him to kiss me because of my morning breah. 5 seconds of silence he quikly kiss he, but its passionate and full of love. I try to push him but he deppen the kiss, so i just kiss him back. Sence like this, i won't mind ending it. I want to be like this forever.

KAI POV

I kiss her while she is staring at my face. I hope nothing bad happens because of my ex came back, i know she won't be nice to Hana. I hope we can stay like this, loving each other, nothing care except each other. I pull a ayaw but only to be pulled back by Hana and we started to make out in our own bed "Babe if you continue this i might not hold my hormones on you, i might take you then and there, or maybe hard on" i smirk at the kiss because of her widden eyes. She back ayaw from me and about to stand up when i pull her bak but i only cuddle with her "Don't worry baby, i was just kidding". She bury her face in my neck, inhaling my sent, when she realize that i was just wearing my boxer. She blush because of what im wearing now 'Should i teas her a bit'. I flip us around and i kiss her neck, more like her neck. I heard her moan under me, i was about to kiss her when i heard 11 noise people downstaires "Kai were here supr....." Chanyeol didn't finish his words when he saw the sence infont of him "I'm sorry for distrubing you pls. Continue" 'ers' i was this close to teaser her.

We got up from our bed brush our teeth together and went downstaires with all my stupid and rediculous friends "What do you guys want?" i ask them since they visited me "We just wanted to know what your doing?" Baekhuun said "Oh oh i know what there doing they having s...... Hmmmmmp hmmmp" Chanyeol didn't finish it when Kris covered his mouth "Kris gege what is s, that Chanyeol is talking about" "Nothing Tao, your too young to know that" he said hile glaring at Chanyeol. We took a bath (Not together) and we dress our sleve with simple clothing "Where you guys going" "Its our date today so do what you want here, but our room is forbbiden, okay" they all nod like kids "Okay were now going, bye guys" " Bye bye~" Hana said cutely "Bye" they all said. Actually we don't have a date today i just want to go far ayaw from them. I took Hana to the Han river and we cuddle under a tree and she fell asleep. I kiss her forehead and whispper "Goodnight my baby".


Hi another update

Always subscribe and add

Always leave omment o i know what you guys think