Chapter 17

In Love with a Badboy Kingka

Hi


Author's POV

Ecerything is back to normal. You move back to Kai's house. Kai and Kyungsoo oppa got their friendship relationship back. The boys forgave Kai for what he done to you. Kai loves you with all his heart. Theres only one thing left to do, and that is kicking your sister out of your boyfriends house.

Kai POV

We came home together hand in hand. I'm so glad that were back together, now theres only one thing left to do, kick that bicht out of our house. We reach our house and Hana took a deep breaht before opening the door. The smell of alcohol and beer stuff our nose and its was strong, it made Hana cry because ofthe strong smell. We saw her sister in the kitchen drinking soju "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO OUR HOUSE?" I scream at her and she just put her hands on both of her ears "Oppa carrie me to our room" she walks towards, but Hana lock her "Get ayaw from my boyfriend and get the HELL out of our house!" Hana. Screamed at her own sister "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME, IM OLDER THAN YOU" I can't take it anymore i grabe Hye mi wrist and drag her out of our ouse and Hana followed me with all of her stuff, and she trew everything at her "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" I scream and she just ran.

"Finally were alone" i was about to kiss her but she stop me

"What wrong baby"

"We need to clean this house up" i sigh and she just giggles at me *she is so cute*

8363946293629372hours of cleaning later

Hana POV

Finally the house is all clean. The walls dosen't have vomit on them. The floor dosen't have trash and foot prints on them. The bedroom is clean and trust me you do not want to go in there. The bathroom are clean. Finally the kitchen is now clean and full of food ( I just skip the grocerie shopping). Now time to relax and shuggle with my man. Yes after were done clean we have a movie marathon so it means were going to clean AGAIN our mess, but its okay Kai will clean. I usally fall asleep when we are watching movies.

Kai POV

We are watching a scray movie so Hana dosen't fall asleep and let me clean all this mess. We are watching Incidious 2. Its a movie were a mans soul is trap in another dimention and his body is being posses by another soul ( so sorry for those who don't know the movie and for those who have't watch it yet). We are in the part were the man is trying to kill his family but one of the boy is trying to go to the other dimention using a telephone can ( sorry again), Hana is tugging on my arm like her life depends on it, i just gave her a smirk. The movie ended and looks like my plan work Hana didn't slep at all "Oppa can we slep now"

"But we need to clean this mess up, you go a head and i will clean it" dam it i thought she will help but she is too scraed to move 'This all my fault, she is scread to death'. Im done clean and went to our room, i was suprise that Hana is sitting on the bed and she looks so scread " Baby you okay" she just nod her head "Lets go to sleep okay". We are now laying in the bed together and Hana is hugging me tightly but im not showing it to her. She just snuggle her face in my chest and i hug her tighter and thats when she falls as slepp in my arms again "Sleep well my princess" i kiss her forehead and i myself fall as sleep


Hi heres another update sorry if its short

Always subscrieb and add me

Always leave comments