Chapter 1

In Love with a Badboy Kingka

 

 

     "Baby" I heard someone called me

     "Baby.." when I turn around and I saw Jongin

     "M-me" you pointed at yourself

     "Pabo, who else" I walk to him and he gave me big bear hug

     "Did you miss baby?"

     "Jongin-sshi ...."

     "Whoa, baby don't be formal with me, your my girlfriend, so don't be formal with okay"

     "W-WHAT?! I'M YOUR WHAT?!"

     "Your so cute baby" Jongin came closer to your face, you close your eyes until his lip meet your

      "RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG" your alam goes off and you woke up from your dream "Darn it, even in my dreams i can't kiss him" you pouted. You got off your bed and do your daily routine. Its Monday that means your first period is math. You reach the school gates and you saw him, Kim Jongin. He's kissing another random girl and somehow you're jealous at the girl he was kissing, but you shurgged and pass them. You're in your seat while the teacher is teaching, your mind was still think of Jongin and the girl he was kissing, but that doesn't mean you didn't take your schooling seriously. You are in the top of your class, a straight A student "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG" when the bell rang that snap you out of you daydreaming and fix your things.

 

-At the Hallway-

 

    You're on your way to your locker until you saw alot of student in the hallway and they somehow waiting for something, you ask the girl infront of you "E-execuse me but who are you waiting for" you ask shyly "WE'RE WAITING FOR EXO" she screams at my ear and she looks so excited. You wait for EXO to walk by, so you can go to your locker.

 

-10 Minutes Late-

 

    You're grew impatient and you head to the canteen with your heavy bag, Until "AAHH OMO, IT'S EXO" a girl scream to the top of her lungs. You didn't turn you head around and headed to the canteen, but you felt as though someone staring at you.

 

-Chanyeols POV-

       We're wating for Kai to come out of the room because he has been called by our homeroom teacher.

       5 minutes later

       Kai got out of the room looking like a dump "So what happen in there?" I ask him "Nothing, she just scolded me, again" Kai said to us "You know you shoud listen to her sometimes." Suho hyung scolded Kai "Not you too, Hyung." Kai said "Let's just go" Kris hyung said.

      '5 minutes later'

      When we turn left we saw alot of our fangirls and they are all screaming at us 'Man just give us a break, were human too you know' I said in my mind. When were almost out of the sea of fangirls, I saw one girl didn't pay attention to us, she is just making her way to the canteen by herself. I tug on Kai's sleeve "Kai, did you saw that girl, she didn't pay attention to us."

      "No I..." before he finish his sentence a girl pull Kai's hair.

     '5 minutes later' We got though the sea of fangirls "Man, when will it end." Chen said "I know, they even pull my hair out." Kai said "Is there one girl here who isn't our fangirl." Luhan hyung said "Probbly not." Xiumin hyung said "No, there is, right Kai." "Uhh, oh yeah there is." Kai said "Chanyeol hyung told me she just walk ayaw" Kai added "Oh really" Xiumin hyung said "Guys, lets go to the canteen I'm hungry." Tao whind "Okay, let's go." Suho hyung said

 

-Hana's POV-

 

    I got to the canteen and took a seat by the garden, because I don't like people judging me. I seated myself at a bench near the school garden. I was eating my luch peacefully, until I saw him. I saw him sitting under a tree sleeping with his earphones on. After I finish my lunch, I took my phone out and took pictures of Kai. After I finish taking Kai's picture, I took one more glance at him and entered the building.

 

-Eng of POV-

 

     Your day ended fast. You're on your way to your house. You reach your house and unlock it and quickly headed to your room and sleep.


   Hi sorry for the error i hope you enjoy it

Pls. leave a comment


9/29/2017

Hi, I know I wrote this story back when I was in my sophomore year. A lot has change, even my writing style have change. I know it took so long for me to edit this story, I'm just busy. I'm currently in last year of high school, so I'm a bit busy.

When I was writing this story, back when I was 14. I was so immature, and I was embarrass to admit that I can't speak or write english. For the people that I have offended, I'm truly sorry for my behavior. I was just this lonely girl that wanted some friends.

Anyway, thank you for the people that love my story, even if I did a job at writing it. I appreciate it. I would just correct the grammar of my story, I won't change anything else. I like to preseve the history it holds for me. 

Again, thank you.