#4

A Big Deal

#4

-How can you get the dishes clean with this, Ahn Niel?

Observing Niel and Chunji – aka the obvious opponents – do wash-up was something that Sujin just couldn’t stand. She wanted to grab the broom from the corner of the room to hit both of them when they were like brushing the oily dishes, not washing at all. But Sujin’s anger was their true happiness, that was why they kept on doing so. And it made Sujin reach her limit. She walked towards them and pushed Chunji aside with her elbow while pulling the sponge from Niel. Then Sujin picked a bowl, started to roll it with her two hands and scrub the sponge along with the rolling direction. Sujin the water pipe, kept on rolling the bowl under the water. The soap on the bowl was quickly wiped away and soon, Sujin scrubed on the bowl, making a small but short sound. The bowl was clearly washed.

-If you don’t want to hurt your stomachs, you’d better do this.

Sujin looked at the two boys standing next to her sides and put down the sponge.

-You have 15 more minutes to finish. You’d better hurry or else no one can help you.

-We will eat fastfood instead.

Niel mumbled while Sujin turned away. But he couldn’t expect that microphones had been installed secretly all over the houses and his words were transferred to the headphone Sujin was wearing. She, walking out of the kitchen, said loudly:

-So just eat fast food til you run out of money and let those bowls stink!

***

-Okay, okay, Bang Minsoo. Are you doing housework or taking photos?

-If so, why don’t you do it for me? – CAP bended down and swept the vacuum machine carelessly around the room and said uncomfortably when Sujin was crossing her hands and standing in front of him.

Hearing so, Sujin pulled the vacuum machine from CAP’s hand, sat down and swept it carefully into the corners where neither CAP not Changjo hadn’t reached yet. After cleaning half of the living room, she gave back the machine to CAP:

-I thought you were supposed to be a role model for your members?

-Are you provoking me?

CAP took back the machine and looked at Sujin. Between them two, there had been always a strained atmosphere since their first meeting. Actually for Sujin, even though Niel, Chunji or Changjo kept on protesting her appearance, she didn’t feel much difficult giving them lessons as they were all younger than Sujin, making her feel like she was trying to teach her mischievous younger brothers. But for CAP, the one with the same age, it was a totally different story. Not that they had the same age, which meant same position, CAP was also leader, making everything he did and said affect a lot to Sujin’s scheme with Teen Top. 

 

Although CAP didn’t publicly oppose to Sujin, he didn’t feel much comfortable with what were going on around them after Sujin came to their dorm. All of CAP’s reaction were full of  inconvenience and even when Sujin tried to smiled with him – provoking smiles, honestly – his eyesbrows frowning didn’t go away.

***

-You should turn the sleeves to the other side first. Then iron the neck, the body and finally, turn back the sleeves to iron them.

After feeling a bit unnecessary while observing CAP and Changjo, Sujin decided to visit Ricky and Ljoe, who were ironing. Of course the two needed her instruction but anyway, both of them listened to her. It made Sujin happier.

-This is the first time we’ve ironed ourselves. – Ricky said – We all had stylists noona do it before.

-You have to know how to do it. – Sujin sat between the two boys who were so into ironing their colorful shirts, preparing for their recording – What if they couldn’t prepare on time? They can prepare the stage outfits but for casual clothes, you should be proactive.

-I think so too. – Ljoe agreed.

Sujin smiled. Her first smile for the whole day. And LJoe didn’t let the chance pass by.

-Why don’t you smile more? Your smile is so cute.

-I gotta be serious sometimes! – Sujin looked at LJoe warmly – I can’t smile all the time but if you guys keep on being like this, I will smile to you more.

-Nothing better than that, right, Ricky?

LJoe excitedly smiled. He was super excited then as generally, he created a good impression on Sujin. Maybe LJoe would kept on smiling like that if Ricky didn’t stamp straight on his thigh and jerked up his chin:

-Hyung, your shirt is burning!