#1

A Big Deal

 

“It’s like maeil maeil everyday ya…

Nae mami apa oneunde dapdaphan mameul niga alli eopjanha
Its like maeil maeil Everyday ya…”

The alarm went off loudly in the room but it seemed not enough to wake any of the six boys from their deep sleep. Until.

- Bang Minsoo, wake up!

- Bang Minsoo!

“POW!”

- Aisshhh!! What the hell?

Being kicked hard on the back, CAP – the one sleeping on the lowest bed opened his eyes and grumbled. But as soon as he saw the person kicking him in front, the full-of-anger eyes of him turned into an innocent version right away.

-Suho hyung, what happened? Why hitting on me?

It was Suho, Teen Top’s manager, standing there and looking at CAP with his strict eyes. He didn’t answer CAP but instead, pointed to the alarm. CAP took a glance and his mouth agaped as he realized it was 1pm already and they had missed their vocal lesson.

- Not the first time, right? Leader-nim? – Suho asked with a cold-as-ice voice.

- I…I… - CAP stuttered. A charismatic and strong CAP on stage was completely gone and it was replaced by an absolutely awkward Bang Minsoo – I’m sorry hyung. We went to bed late at night.

Not the first time to go to bed late, right? – Suho kept his cold words.

-Ye..yeah…I’m sorry hyung – CAP said – Should we make up for another day?

Suho sniffed. And he breathed out, replied:

- Just sleep. This will be your last time to be late.

And Suho slammed on the door, walked out, leaving CAP in doubt. Suho had never been easy to Teen Top since he was appointed to be the main manager. Perhaps because of a bunch of trouble that Teen Top had created on TV, on radio and at the dorm, it was crucial that there should be a strict manager for them. Suho could punish them very hard for not following regulation as well as make them feel uncomfortably guilty with his style of questioning. But it was super strange this morning. Suho only scolded CAP for a while and left?

Feeling hard to sleep again, Cap decided to get off his bed and went into the kitchen for some milk.

-Eh…Who are you?

CAP scrubbed his eyes to see a girl standing on the kitchen, trying to glue a big poster on the refridgerator. Taking a look around, CAP realized that the posters of Teen Top along the corridor had been taken off and replaced by the posters like what that girl was trying to glue. And the girl, after the first few seconds ignoring CAP to finish her work, stood up.

“Where the hell in this world is this kind of girl from?”

That was the first thought to dash through his mind to look at the girl from head to toe. Not-a-beautiful-girl. For sure, she still had scars of acnes on her cheeks. Rock-chic vibe. Yup, she was totally in black. Black tshirt, black jeans with a checkered shirt tied around her waist and a lot of accessories on her hands. But above all, strange and weird. Especially with her way she sniffed just like Suho.

-Who are you?

CAP repeated the question. But the girl didn’t reply at once. Instead, she smiled and slowly walked towards him:

-Oh, first time to see Bang Minsoo. Ah no – She shook her head as if she made a small mistake – CAP. 1 o’clock in the afternoon and still sleepy, not a good thing at all.

- I said – CAP stressed on his words and took a step back, ready to give her a punch if she were to have any illegal action. It was really crazy to have a strange person in the room in the morning…ah no, in the beginning of the day. – Who are you? And how did you get into here? I will call the police if…

Strangely, the girl didn’t appear to be afraid. Her grin even became bigger and she reached out her hand to CAP and waited for a handshake:

- Introduce to you. Jang Sujin – TeenTop’s image manager.

CAP raised his eyebrows in sarcasm. What the hell was that? Was she crazy or had she just escaped from any kind of mental asylum? If not, what was she here for? CAP had no idea. It was not easy to digest such weird things right after waking up, from Suho’s strange reaction to the apprearance of that girl, whose name was Jang Sujin. Sujin and Suho, hah, what a coincidence!

Right then, CAP’s brothers also got up and walked into the kitchen as an instinct. And respectively Niel, Chunji, LJoe, Changjo and Ricky agaped at the scene they saw. A strange girl reaching out her hand waiting for ahandshake while their leader CAP looking at her with doubt and around them, there were a bunch of posters with the bolded words “DORM REGULATION”.