Review

Prince Charming [A Contest Entry]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Story Title: Prince Charming
Author: dream_keeper88
Genre(s): Fantasy, Romance
Brief Description: Prince Charming is an entry for Once Upon A Time- AFF Writing Contest, using Prompt five: Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind -William Shakespeare (A Midsummer Night's Dream; Act I, Scene I). This is Keeper's version of Cinderella.
Rated H: No
Reviewed By: Ai-Rinnie


1. Title: [4/5 pts.]
The title relates to the plotline a lot which is a good thing! I do think that the title was a bit clichéd though.

2. Poster/Graphics/Background: [4/5 pts.]
The little poster that you had was absolutely beautiful. It didn’t have the characters but it was pretty. I liked the angel wings too but the font of the quote was kind of hard for me to read.

3. Foreword/Description: [10/10 pts.]
I loved the Description and Foreword of your story. It wasn’t cluttered and there weren’t any eye-blinding colors. I also liked how you didn’t put any character profiles either which is a good thing! It definitely drew my attention into the fanfic.

4. Plot: [20/30 pts]
I have to admit, the ‘happily ever after’ thing is clichéd. I mean, I can already tell that Prince Charming will end up with his princess. I do like how you added a twist to the plot though. The twist was original.

5. Flow: [3/5 pts.]
The f

Please log in to read the full chapter