Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok

Soulmate

If you asked the employees of  Big Hit Event Organizer who in the world Jung Hoseok is, you would got answer like "Oh... that guy who always clinging with Kim Taehyung!". And otherwise, if you asked who Kim Taehyung is, you probably would got answer like "Oh! That boy who always stick around with Jung Hoseok!".

Yup. Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok. Who could separate this two? They spent their time almost everyday together. They took the same job and went to the same office too in Big Hit Event Organizer. Even they're placed in the same division!

Many people wondering if they were actually a couple. But, no. They're not a couple, they're not a lover, and of course they're not dating. They're just two boys who like spent their times together and like to clinging into each other. They have some similarities. They liked to share jokes, share the same interests, and like just being stick around each other.

Their first meeting was at their first day of their first year in university. They went to the same university and took the same major too. Business Administration and Management major. A very prestigious major and very promises major for their future. Instead of worked in a famous business company, they went to an Event Organizer office. But they’re happy. They have same interest and that’s why they went to the same office.

Many people called them best friend. Being together for 4 years in university and worked in a same office with a same division for 3 years, Taehyung and Hoseok obviously know each other very well because they have clinging into each other for seven years already and that’s why people thought they’re best friend.

“Are you guys kidding? This stupid brat never ever be my best friend.”

Taehyung always said that words when people called them a best friend. While Hoseok, oh he just smiled at Taehyung’s answer. He never complained and just shrugged it. Shortly, he didn’t give a damn about what people said.

Though both of them have same similarities, still there some differences between them. Taehyung is a careless and like to mocking everyone especially to Hoseok, well of course sometimes it’s only a joke and Hoseok really used to it. Also sometimes Taehyung would turn into a cool guy. While Hoseok, he was a cheerful one as if he was everyone hope. Hoseok was a patient and tender one. When Taehyung turned his mood into a cool and cold guy, Hoseok would understand him and be patient until his mood back again to usual Taehyung. Most of the time Hoseok was the one who would take care of Taehyung. And Taehyung couldn’t trust anyone else like he trusted Hoseok.

The two just perfectly complete each other.

 

***

 

“I can’t believe we placed in the same division.” Taehyung said as he pushed the glass door and stepped out from the building.

“I was signed up for creative and design division, but the boss asked me the second option so I just said the fund and finance division.” Hoseok walked behind Taehyung. They crossed the street to the nearest coffee shop. That was their interview day, and of course they accepted in the company. They could start their job by tomorrow.

“I thought you’re gonna signed up for wedding division.” Taehyung smirked as he stepped in to the coffe shop.

“And why should I?”

“Because you seem so creative to do fluffy stuff, and I believe couples outside there would glad to hear your romantic ty ideas for their wedding.”

“And I bet you’re gonna asked one of my idea for your wedding.” They take a seat at the corner of the shop.

“In your dream.” Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes. Hoseok only chuckled at the answer.

“I won’t share my romantic and fluffy ideas to anyone though.” Hoseok smiled genuinely, as he looked the other right into his eyes, “Because I would use it for my own wedding with the one I love.”

 

***

 

Kim Taehyung is Kim Taehyung. The one who careless and stubborn. He was too happy to finally got a permanent job –even he just worked about a month- but he forced himself to do every jobs, and even took the job overtime. He did it not because he needs money, but he did it because he wanted spend his weekend time to watching anime and read a bunch of comics. He won’t his weekend interupted by jobs and anything.

And of course, there’s always the risk of something you forced. Taehyung got extremely headache and his stomach hurts so much, like it would buried himself to his bed. Yup, in his fourth week since he entered the company, instead of enjoying his time for watching anime and read a bunch of comics, he spent his weekend only rolled and rolled on his bed.

“I even forget how many times I told you to stop doing stupid thing, Tae.” Hoseok said.

“It didn’t affect at first, so I just keep doing it. It’s not stupid thing though.” Taehyung mumbled as he fold his leg on the couch and eyes glued to the TV.

“You look like a girl in period and you said it’s not stupid thing. You’re the stupid one then, Mr. Kim.”

“It’s because of too much coffee I drank and my stomach couldn’t handle it, you idiot Jung.” Taehyung said as he punched Hoseok’s arm. “You could just go and spend your weekend outside there. Don’t stick around with a pathetic period guy here.”

There’s a moment of silence after that. Only the sound of the TV could hear. But the silence didn’t last long, because Hoseok chuckled suddenly and make Taehyung turn his head to look at him.

“You remind me to the day you collapsed because of the basketball practice.” Hoseok grinned, and make the other raise his eyebrows.

“I-I don’t remember anything.” Taehyung stuttered and turned his head fastly.

“Yeah... I know you forget about it.”

 

Taehyung lied. In fact, he didn’t forget it. Because the day Hoseok refers to was the day Hoseok had promise something to Taehyung. Taehyung was the one who convince Hoseok’s promise though. Taehyung doubt it at first because it’s sound so ugly. But Hoseok really meant it, like really really really meant it.

 

 

“You can just leave me whenever I’m being pathetic like this.”

“Do you think I would stay by your side only when you having a good time? I’m not that kind of person, you know that.”

“Is there anything you can do to prove your word?”

“I promise to you, Kim Taehyung. I’ll be there whenever you happy, sad, or sick, or when disaster comes to this world. I’ll always be on your side.”

“You’ve promised, Jung Hoseok.”

 

------------------------------------

A short one for the very first chapter. hehe

Hope you like it >:D