Chapter Two

Love & Stupidity

Chapter Two

 

“I can’t believe we are almost late and to think that it is the first day of our college year.” YoonA said as she and Seohyun make their self comfortable inside the auditorium for introductions and welcoming rights.

 

“Almost late. Not late.” Seohyun answered with her aegyo and she emphasizes the word ‘almost.’ YoonA just palm-faced, she can’t even how she became friend with this girl! Not just friend! Best friends!

 

A few minutes later, “I’m so hungry…” YoonA can only sigh. “Unnie I will just go outside to look for food. Wait for me here.” Before YoonA can even protest Seohyun stood up and went out the auditorium. She really wants to pull her hair out right now. Does she even know where she is going? Seriously she is such a pain in the . YoonA said in her mind.

 

Seohyun was busy listening to music and bored while looking for a place to eat she was busy humming (or singing) the lyrics of the song, that she didn’t realize that she was about to bump into something or rather someone.   And to make the matter worst (or sweet) she fell to the guy – literally. She was about to shout at the guy for not looking at his way, when her eyes landed on his eyes. Seohyun was paralyzed and so is the guy, for Seohyun his eyes are the most beautiful set of eyes she has ever seen in her life, those black eyes that is so intriguing that makes her want to know him more. Also as if on cue the song that she has been playing earlier with her earphones, is now playing on loudspeaker.

 

Baby, now that I've found you 
I won't let you go 
I built my world around you 
I need you so, 
Baby, even though 
You don't need me now. 

 

“Ehem…” Seohyun was still in her dreamland.

 

“Uhm, Miss.” The guy talks to her again.

 

“Yes?” she said while still looking at the guy smiling.

 

“The floor is cold and you are kind of heavy.” Seohyun woke up from her trance and quickly stand up and went to her phone.

 

“Sorry.” “Sorry.”

 

They looked at each other and laughed.

 

“Wait, are you a first year student?” the guy asked and Seohyun answered with a nod and a blush.

 

I see. You better go now. The introduction will start in a few minutes.” The guy warned her.

 

“But I’m looking for food.”

 

“Oh I see. You can go to the food stall near here. Just take a right turn at the end of the street, then you’ll see it.”

 

“Okay. Thank you.”

 

And with that Seohyun said her goodbye and headed to the food stall.

 

---

 

“Unnie I told you its destiny.” Seohyun said for the nth time.

 

“How did you know?” YoonA asked. They are now back inside their house, since people their real class will start tomorrow.

 

“Because right after I bump into him my phone started singing ‘Baby now that I’ve found you.’ Those things won’t just happen for a reason right?”

 

YoonA can only look at her best friend like she is an alien, while Seohyun, well, she is again in dreamland.

 

Seohyun then started speaking in a dreamy tone, “Unnie, I can almost see our future together, living in a 2 storey white house with garden and of course, the two of us having twins, and being a happy family.”

 

“For goodness sake, Seo Joo Hyun!!! Do you even know his name?” YoonA shouted, that made Seohyun startled.

 

“No.”

 

“See?! How can you – “

 

“But I will know it soon.” Seohyun said with full of confidence.

 

“How?” YoonA asked again.

 

“By destiny and love. I know love, fate and destiny will join forces together with the universe for us to meet again.”

 

And with her last sentence YoonA can’t contain it she bumped her head on the table.

---

Is this long enough? If not them I'm really sorry. :( I still have a slight fever when I edit this and make it long for you guys. If you want to knwo why, well that's easy, that is because 6 babos played volleyball on the fields and it is raining. Yehey! We had so much fun, but now we are all sick. 

 

AND Super thank you for the votes, comments and subscriptions. :) Really! You guys are daebak! Anyway, please continue supporting me! :** Love love! Any have you heard "Can't Stop" already? For just one day the play of "Can't stop" on my iPod is almost 100. I'm such a dying hard Boice. :)) I haven't heard Mr. Mr yet, since i don't know.... But I will. :))

 

Tell me your thoughts! Love love! :**