Chapter Three

Love & Stupidity

 

Chapter Three:

 

The moment he parked his car in front of his family’s house he can clearly hear his little sister shouting his name.

 

“Soojung-ah!”Yonghwa called her little sister who is now running towards him, with a guy following behind her.

 

“Yonghwa Oppa.” Soojung said while crying in front of his brother.

 

Yonghwa was caught off guard he never thought that his sister will be crying in front of him, he glared at the guy who was following his sister earlier.

 

The guy defended himself by putting both his hands on the air and said, “I swear, I didn’t do anything.”

 

This time Soojung went in front of the guy and slapped him.

 

“You were flirting with my best friend! How dare you! I can easily replace you Choi Minho” Soojung said while she continues hitting Minho and Minho continues dodging her hits, while Yonghwa was amused with the scene in front of him.

 

“Hyung please help me! Your sister might kill me!” Minho pleaded.

 

Yonghwa then went forward and tried to stop his sister from killing her boyfriend.

 

Soojung then faced his brother, “Oppa! How dare you! Why are you on Minho’s side now?!”

 

“Jung Soojung! Do you want to resolve your problem with him?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then talk it out! Violence is never an answer.”

 

This time its Soojung face Minho, “Can you promise me that you not will fabricate your explanation?”

 

“Soojung I promise.”

 

“Okay then. Let’s talk…” Soojung said while she marches towards their house’s balcony, with Minho following her, but before that he mouthed, ‘thank you’ to Yonghwa, while the latter just smile.

 

Yonghwa’s POV:

 

I smiled knowing, that in no time my sister’s problem will now be fixed. With a satisfied smile, I went towards my room.

 

Nostalgia… Is the only word that came from my mind, the moment I went inside my room, all those happy and sad memories kept rushing back to me. I lie on my bed, and let those memories flow inside my mind. I was in deep thinking when I heard a knock, I look at the door there I saw head popping out.

 

“Oppa, can I come in?” Sooyeon asked.

 

“Sure.” I told her.

 

She went inside my room and seat on my bed. I know that she has a problem. Being the eldest after Yunho Hyung, I know when something is wrong with our two maknaes namely Sooyeon and Soojung. While my brother is busy being trained my father to handle our company, which in the end he gave up on. I was the one beside Sooyeon and Soojung, I was their parent. So I know when they are fine or not.

 

“How’s maknae?” she asks, breaking our silence.

 

“She’s fine now, I think.” I assured her.

 

“Oppa… Today is the first day of class right? Shouldn’t you be delivering your speech for the freshmen students?”

 

“I told Jonghyun to deliver the speech in behalf of me, since our maknae told me that there is an emergency in our household.” I explained.

 

I can sense that Sooyeon is confused so is showed her the text of Soojung. And it reads.

 

To Yonghwa Oppa:

 

Oppa! Come here palli! I might die, if you don’t come this instance. Oppa! Please?! I need you here! It’s an emergency! I know you have important thing to do there, but please this is more important than that! Oppa! If you don’t come here! I will seriously die… T.T

 

From: Soojung the cute maknae.

 

“Aish! Seriously! That brat!” Sooyeon said right after she finished reading Soojung’s text.

 

I chuckled, “You were also like that, when you got your first boyfriend.”

 

“But not that exaggerating! There is no emergency here anyway you can go back to your school now.”

 

“There is… You have a problem right? And when anyone of you has a problem that is consider as an emergency.” I said to her.

 

I saw her getting teary eyed. I then motion her to come near and hug me. She then followed me and hugs me, while she continues to cry, while I pat her back for comfort.

 

“Oppa, I don’t know anymore. Me and Jaejoong’s relationship is getting down the drain.” She said while she continues to cry.

 

“Have you tried talking to him about it?”

 

“No…”

 

“Then, that is the problem.” I lifted her face for her to look at me, “Communication is one of the most important ingredients in a relationship. If you are not going to talk this out with him, then how is it going to be resolved?”

 

I saw her think deeply, she then wipe the tears around her face and smiled, “Thank you Oppa. You really are the best.” She said then kisses my cheek and left my room, skipping happily.

 

I smile at myself, I felt satisfied and I couldn’t ask for more. 

 

-----

 

A background of Yonghwa's life. Say hello to the wonderful Jung genes. 

 

Thank you so much for the 4 upvotes, 43 subscribers. :) Really thank you. Plese continue supporting me.

 

Comments are highly appreciated.

 

So bye for now because I will now go inside Seohyun's van, accidentally.