Chapter One

Love & Stupidity

Chapter One

 

It was a wonderful morning, the sun is shining bright, the wind is cool and everything that day seems to be fine. Now let’s go down to our business. Inside the white two storey house, two cute girls live together, one brunette and one with a cute deer eyes. Let’s visit the brunette one shall we?

 

The brunette’s room is simple but very feminine, she has pink for her curtain, a white study table, a cute orange beanbag, 2 white closet, a bathroom and queen sized bed with her sleeping on it – mouth open and a stain of dry saliva on both of her cheeks. (YUCK!) A few minutes later the brunette slowly opened her eyes and wiped the saliva with her hand and of course it didn’t help since the saliva is dry.  Then she smiled alone like a fool and slowly looks at her bedside clock – 7:30 am, the clock says.

 

“OMO! I’m going to be late!” a brunette shouted as she quickly sprints towards the bathroom, but luck isn’t with her before even reaching the bathroom she accidentally slips because she steps on her Keroro doll. Now isn’t that stupid?

 

“Who the freaking hell put this Keroro doll here on the floor?” she ask to no one. A few seconds later of thinking, “Of course it was me! Aigoo my Keroro, are you hurt anywhere? I’m sorry I step on you.” She said as she removes imaginary dust on her Keroro doll and hugs it. Such a kindergarten attitude. 

 

She is still playing with her Keroro some more when she heard a shout from downstairs, “YAH! Seo Joo Hyun! Are you ready?”  Of course who else could it be? It was no other than the girl with deer eyes – Im YoonA. The brunette or also known as Seo Joo Hyun runs inside the bathroom to quickly take a bath and be spare from her best friend’s nagging.

 

---

 

A guy with white v neck shirt and a blue pyjama is standing at the balcony of a 3 storey modern white house, together with his with mug filled with coffee. The wind was blowing his black hair and his black eyes are lost looking far away to the unknown world. If you won’t look closely you would think the guy is modelling for a coffee. The sight of him is perfect. I bet all of the girls are willing to look at him every day, and with no complains or whatsoever. But every perfect thing needs will be destroyed, and for us it is destroyed by his stupid alarm.

 

The guy walks towards the table and slowly puts his coffee down, after doing so he slowly walks inside the bathroom to take his bath. After 30 minutes, he is done taking a bath, he then walks towards his walk-in closet to get the clothes he prepared last night for today’s event. Yes, that is him; he always prepares everything and makes sure everything is organized.

 

After 15 minutes of putting his clothes, earrings, watch and shoes he is now ready to go. He then went to his Ferrari and drove towards his University. The moment he steps inside the University he could swear that his eardrums broke. The screaming even doubled when the girls saw his best friend, Lee Jonghyun, walking towards him. They are a duo. Together they lead the University into the right path with Lee Jonghyun as the Central Student Council Vice President and Him as the President.

 

“Hey Jung! You’re here early?” Jonghyun said to Him.

 

“Yeah. I beat my alarm that’s why.” Jung or also known as Jung Yong Hwa said. Who on Earth would beat his alarm? Yes. Only him. 

 

“So what are we waiting for? We need to prepare for today’s activities.” Jonghyun said as he lead his friend inside their office.

 

You might be thinking what activity right? Well that’s easy their activity for today is to welcome the freshman. Speaking of freshman, what do you think happened to our two freshmen?

---

An update before I sleep and my hectic week starts. 

 

AND thank you so much for the comments, upvotes and subscription!Really thank you! Please continue supporting me. :** Love love!