Uh-oh....

Everything Will Be Alright Because Oppa is Here

Hi! ^-^ -exotic- here! I just wanted to say sorry for the late update. And this update was just because I wanted to write something.... Anyways, mianhae. Thank you for reading and subscribing you guys! It means a lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Ryeowook POV

 

Dashing through the crowds while trying to avoid your many fans is really tiring. Even for a calm tempered person like me, I am starting to get somewhat annoyed....

"Oppa!"

"Ryeowook oppa!"

They all screamed as they chased after me like a wolf pack on a poor helpless sheep. In this case, you know who the sheep is.

I ran behind an ice cream cart. Seeing them run straight ahead, oblivious that I wasn't there anymore, I ran the other way towards the back of the performance stage.

Right when I ran in, I got smacked in the head.

"Ow, hyung! You didn't have to hit me! I just got chased by a mob of crazy fangirls, here!"

I didn't mean to yell, but those girls really got me annoyed. Don't get this wrong! I love ELFs (especially Ryeosomnias), but they sometimes got a little too far. I mean- no that's not what I meant. Aish! Whatever.

"They're not 'crazy fangirls,' Ryeowook. They're our truly loyal ELFs, that we cherish a lot!" Leeteuk lectured me.

Right~ They're totally loyal. Too loyal.

Heechul scoffed at Leetuek, then turned to me. "Ryeowook! I don't even care if you were chased by a pack of wolves-"

"They were wolves," I said matter-of-factly.

"Okay. Whatever. Just where were you? We're all worried. And late for dinner."

Heechul crossed his arms. He was sweet at times, yet extremely scary at others.

"I-I was looking for someone." My eyes shifted to my shoes, not daring to stare ​the Heechul in the eyes at this moment.

"Who was it?" Sungmin asked expectantly as he put an arm around me. He hugged me gently as in reassurance.

"A f-friend."

"You don't sound too sure," Kyuhyun cut in. I looked over at him, he had an evil smirk on his face.

​You annoying Evil Maknae! I'm getting annoyed of you too.

"Well?" Heechul asked again.

"A friend I met at a c-cafe a while ago."

"Really? Who was it?" Heechul pushed again.

​What is he thinking that I'm dating someone?! Psh. I'm way to innocent for that at the moment.

"Song Jooyoung."

"That doesn't sound like a boy's name, Wookie!" Eunhyuk cutted in from where he was in front of the mirror. Wiping his make-up and heavy eye-liner away.

"That's because the person isn't a boy, pabo!" Donghae snapped at him as he whacked his friend's head, "It's a girl!"

​I noticed from the corner of my eye that Kyu's smirk got just a tiny bit wider.

"Care to explain, Ryeowook?" Leeteuk, the Umma that he is, asked.

​I feel like a teenage girl getting questioned by her family.

"Well," I started. They all seemed so interested as they gather around me to listen.

 

Jooyoung POV

 

I got off the bus and headed to my house. Thoughts were buzzing in my mind after what happened at Lotte World.

​How could he be so....

​But I understood that he couldn't just reveal his true identity to every person that bumps into him. I mean I wouldn't if I were him.

​It wasn't as if we were close or anything either. We just sat and talked. That's all. It wasn't like I was ever gonna see him again anyways.

However I did get to see him again. This time in a place that never occurred to my mind.

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair in annoyance.