Just the Beginning

Everything Will Be Alright Because Oppa is Here

A/N I bet U Lovely readers are wondering what has happened to poor Wookie??? Am I right? Or Am I right? LOL XD so this is the long awaited third chapter for my first to readers b/c i haven't updated in a long time and -exotic- is helping me do the background and etc. Thnxs for subscribing and i hope u guys enjoy this chapter!!! ^o^ Also: GIF NOT MINE.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

Jooyoung POV

 

So here I was giving Ryewook that look, hopefully it conveys the feeling that he is dead for not telling me the truth about who he is. I felt hurt because he didn't trust me enough to reveal who he really was.

However, now that I think about it.... It makes sense. Why would you tell a random stranger who you are? Expecially when you're a famous star like Ryeowook.

As you can see, I was upset enough. I was ready to tell him off for making me feel like an idiot.

"Ryewook!!!!!!! Why did you not tell me about who you are?!?!?! I feel like an idiot when I saw you performing. And did you ever consider how I would feel? Huh, Oppa, would you???"

Ryeowook still stood at least 3 meters away from me. He was staring at me dumbfounded. And I thought I was the idiot.

"Jooy-"

"Don't even think about countering me!" I glared at him. His eyes suddenly rounded and they took on a hint of... fear?.

"But, Jooyou-"

Aish.... I don't wanna waste my time on him anymore.

I just want to go home now. I turned around and walked off, my head was burning from the tantrum I just had. My feet just moved on its own as I made my way toward the entrance.

Guess I should've left with Minah and Eunhee.

Great I sound like an old ajumma now!

I should've just left because it wasn't like we'll see each other again, right? My eyes started to get watery, and before I knew it, there were tears falling down my cheeks. I wiped them away and continued towards the gates of Lotte World.

 

Ryeowook POV

 

I just stood there, dumbfounded. I never that shy Jooyoung would ever have a tantrum, but I guess I was wrong with that.

"Jooy-" I started, but she cut me off with "Don't even think countering me!" and a harsh glare.

Wow! Never knew she had that in her kind personality. Well, I guess, everyone has another side to them.

"But, Jooyou-" I started again, but was interrupted when she turned around and started to head for the entrance.

I was still quite shocked, so I didn't even realize that she was already a mile away from where I stood, until I decided to run after her.

I hurried across the pavement towards the entrance. I couldn't see Jooyoung so I searched as best I could with my short height.

Dang it why couldn't I be tall like Kyu? It would come in handy right abou-

I heard a scream to the left of me, and I looked over. There was a group of girls waving and screaming. Suddenly they started to approach me.

Uh oh.

"Oppa!"

"Ryeowook oppa, I love you!"

"Oppa! Oppa! Take a picture with me!"

"No Oppa sign this for me?!"

"Ryeowook-sshi, saranghaeyo!"

"Ryeowook!"

"Wookie saranghae!"

They all crowded around me before I even got a chance to blink. Being the nicest member I am, I agreed to sign and take pictures with them.

I excused myself as best as I could, and ran off. I still searched Jooyoung aroudn the crowded entrances. It was almost closing time for Lotte World, so everyone was going home.

Dang it! She'll be forever mad at me! But I don't even know if we'll ever see each other again....

Suddenly... *ring ring* my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up, not caring to read the caller ID, and continued to look for Jooyoung.

"Yah! Where are you, Ryeowook?!" It was Leeteuk on the other line, and he sounded really worried.

"Oh, Hyung! I-I'm near the front entrance. I-"

"WHY ARE YOU AT THE ENTRANCES?! WE HAVE TO GO OUT THE BACK WAY! MANAGER HYUNG IS WAITING FOR YOU! WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU!" An angry Heechul screamed through the phone, hurting my ears.

"N-ne, Hyung. I-I'm coming. I just lost something, that's all...." I softly replied, scared of who else was gonna yell at him.

"Come on, Wookie. We're all waiting. Ppali." A kind Sungmin gently cooed through the phone.

"N-ne. I'm going. Bye." I hung up, and started to RUN, as fast as I can towards the performance stage.

Oh, well. It's not we'll ever see each other again. I just hope I won't get into too much trouble....