Lotte World and Ryewook again

Everything Will Be Alright Because Oppa is Here

Chapter 2

Jooyoung POV

I sighed heavily. I haven't seen Ryeowook in like forever!

Oh, well. It's not like we'll ever see each other again....

*ring ring*

To: Jooyounggie

From: Eunhee-ah

Yah! Are you bored?! Cause I am... -_____- Wanna go to Lotte World with us today?! ;P

I chuckled at my best friend's message. She's so childish sometimes.

To: Eunhee-ah

From: Jooyoungie

Arasso! I'm not busy today anyways. So okay! ^-^

I started to get ready. Walking around my bedroom preparing to go on this fun trip with my friends.

A few second later the phone rang again.

To: Jooyounggie

From: Eunhee-ah

Yah! Saranghae Jooyounggie! Gaja! Meet us at Lotte World at... noon! Bye! gtg

I ignored the text and continued what I was doing before.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I arrived at the gates of Lottle World wearing brown corduroy shorts with a red tank top and my hair tied up into a high ponytail. I searched for my friends in the crowds of people.

Before I could even spot them, Eunhee raced over and hugged me from the side.

"Where were you I was starting to worry that you wouldn't come...," Eunhee pouted adorably and and proceeded to drag me through the gates where everyone gathered to start our fun-filled day.

We went straight to the roller-coasters, the day pasted just like that. During our last ride for the evening, we noticed a huge commotion crowd in the middle of the theme park. After the ride on the ferris wheel was over we went to over to see what was all the commotion about.

We arrived in the middle of all the ruckus, and had to fight our way to the front to get a better view at what seems to be a stage set up for a performance.

Since, my BFF's were huge K-pop fans they knew right away that the people on stage was one of the most popular groups in K-pop history, Super Junior.

"OMG! Jooyounggie! Look at them! Omo! They're so CUTE!" Eunhee yelled in my right ear.

"They're not cute! They're totally HANDSOME and HOT!!" My other friend, Minah, yelled in my other ear.

Even with all the screaming in my ear. I couldn't hear anything. All I could think about was the guy on stage, the one singing at that moment with the red-black hair. At the center of my attention was none other than the guy that I bumped into about two weeks ago, Ryeowook.

Why he didn't tell me he was a famous idol?! Why didn't he tell me he was part of Super Junior?!

They were singing their popular single No Other. We stayed there until they sang all of their hit singles. Afterwards they said goodbye to their precious fans and exited the stage. My friends also decided to leave since Super Junior was done performing.

"Neo gateun saram tto eobseo...." The lyrics of the song kept going on and on, but nothing registered in my mind.

I told them that I wanted to stay back for a bit and that they can leave first. I stayed behind so that I could confront Ryeowook about not telling me who he actually was. A famous singer from the popular 13 membered boy band, Super Junior.

 

Ryeowook's POV

 I don't know why but all of a sudden I felt this ominous feeling all of a sudden. It seemes like something bad was going to happen to me, and soon.

I finally realized what it was all about when I (again) bumped into Jooyoung. She was glaring at me as if she was gonna murder me.

I was startle by her look. I admit it, it scared me like nothing else did, that look of hers. And what it meant was, "Oh, you're so dead, Kim Ryeowook!"

​I gulped as a wave of guilt swept over me.

 

To be continued.........................

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​Thanks for reading guys! -  -exotic-