First Time

Apink and You

Annyeong oppa.. Why oppa so early today. The photoshop scedule start at 5pm and now it only 4 pm.

Why, you guys dont like me to come early..??

Nah, it because first time oppa come so early without text us.. By the way, who is the handsome boy beside you..??

Oh, he is my dongsaeng. You can address him aegi .

Oh, annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kang Joon Hee imnida.. I'm glad to see you all.

After that, I glared at my hyung as he address me aegi.. All of them laughed at us as me glared at my hyung

Ah, your name is joonhee. Why not you come in first since you come early. We can have a little chat..

Oh.. thank you.

After that, I was sit between naeun noona and eunji noona and the other sit in front of me..

Aegi ah, how old are..??

I'm 18 years old and I studies at seoul university..

Woah (all of them praise me), aegi must be a clever boy since aegi studies at seoul university.

Oh, oppa you have a handsome and clever dongsaeng. You must proud of yourself. But, why oppa never tell us.

Oh, mianhae. 

I was shy and looked at the floor as they were praise about me too lot.

Noona, you are my favourite group and I really like eunji noona. You all very cute and beautiful although you all dont put up your makeup..

Gomawo aegi ah..

eunji noona peck my cheek and I was very shocked. I dont trust that eunji noona have a skinship with me. After that, we have a little chat until 4.30pm. After that, my hyung sit beside me as the noona go to their room to prepare for the photoshop scedule.

Hyung, why you dont tell me that you worked with Apink group. You know how much I like them..

Because I dont want you too obsessed about them and make you forget about the study.

15 minutes later, all the noona had finished dress and we went to the photoshop place to sent them. After that, my hyung sent me to the rental house as tomorrow I had a class at the university.

Huh, I still dont believe that I met my favourite idols. Later, I go bath and and check my class subject and start prepare for first day at the university. When the clock was shown at 12am, I decided to sleep and I turn off the light, hugging my bolster and hoping it will be eunji one days.