The story begins here

Apink and You

Finally, I have arrived to the place that I desired the most, Seoul, Korea. After 10 years I'm study very hard just to apply to the Seoul University. Now, I'm one of the student at the Seoul University and I will try the best to become one of succesful student at the uni.

After that, I took a cab and heading to the seoul university to register my name as a new student at the uni. I had to wait for an hour to register myself and get my ID card. While waiting for my turn, I read the newspaper and saw a familiar pictures at it was my favourite kpop group, Apink. There will be a new comeback from apink group this april. They look very cute and beautiful.

When it was my turn, I get up and go to the counter to register myself. After I get my ID card, I decided to tour the university since it was my first time at the uni. While waiting my brother to take me to the rental house, I go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. After a while, my brother had arrived.

Hey, kid. I'm here, said my hyung.

Aissh, stop call me like that. I'm not a kid.

Arraso.

My hyung is work as a kpop idols manager. But, he never tell me which idols he worked with.

Joonhee ah (that was my name), hyung are going to pick up the idols first to send them for the photoshop scedule. I hope you dont mind.

Nah. I dont mind it. Therefore, I can see which idols are you worked with.

After that, I go to carpark and ride the car. After 10 minutes, I fall asleep and when we arrived,my hyung woke me up.

Yah, wake up. We have reached.

Where are we..??

You will know after these.

After that, we take the elevator and goes to the floor 3. *Dingg, the elevator was open and we go to the rooms number 3003.

Guys, oppa here,he said while press the bell. When the door was open, I was shocked to see 6 beatiful idols at the doors.

To be continued...

Author note: There are many mistake in my English language. I hope you dont mind it and enjoy reading my fic. My first fic is a bit bored. But, I thinks you will like the seconds fic.