My Bad planning for her

What is Love

GDragon's POV

...tut...tut...tut...The line is disconnected.

"She is angry with me, why, why Hana!!!" I throw my phone on the bed.

I don't know what is this feeling. Am i sad? or angry? Why i so angry with her. I just want to apologise to her. But she's very angry wth me. And why she could said that is nothing between us. I mean that night is not me to force her to make that sin. She also like it. I'm sure..it's like she love me so much. I can clearly remember and feel how she makes me like i'm in heaven. No one ever makes me like that. And now i'm feel like i'm the bad person to her even she is not blame me. Arghhhh..this feeling is so weird.

"Fine,Hana....i'll show you the true of me. If you want to play, i'll play with you. I will make you mine. For now i'll be your senior for a moment but at the same time, you are my doll." This is not bad but i'll make sure you are mine. I'm not sure why but she must be mine.

"Kim Hana...why you're so frustrating me.."

....ring....ring...ring..

My phone rang and i quickly take it. I see the screen i thought that is her but suddenly my wide smile dissapeared. And pick up the call.

"Baby...why you did you not answer my call, I've called you so many time." The annoying voice appeared.

"Oh..i'm busy. Why did you call me"? Seriously...i'm not in right mood to talking.

"Nothing...just i miss you, really miss you, When you want to come here, I't almost 2 months you did'nt com baby.." She ask and keep asking, this is so annoying.

"Look Kiko, can you call me later, or i can call you when i'm not busy okay?". Just said i'm busy even i'm not.

"What the hell of you, sound like you don't like me anymore". So frustrating.

"No..!..of course i'm not honey...okay then, i'll call you tomorrow..okay honey.." Being a playboy is not a big deal for me.

"You promise me right baby"?..She asked.

"Of course honey..okay now, you go to sleep an dream of me okay"?. This is the sweet words i've always used for girls.

"Okay baby, Bye Love you.." She's talk with a child voice.

"Love you too". Arghhh..just saying i love you and i love you too. It's used to be for us.

I laying on my bed, close my eyes, and i hope i will dream you my dear Hana.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ottoke??? is it good?