He's come again

What is Love

"Arghhh..what have i done...,today was my bad day for sure." My head was pain. It's very hurt and it make me have to take medicines. Going lazy to my bed and ready to sleep. Want to reduce my pain and forget anything, I hope so. When i'm ready to sleep suddenly my phone was ringing. I let it ring, i've no power to talk anymore. It stop finally. But it's ringing again. And i've to answer it.

"Hello." I answer the call without seeing the name.

"You were asleep.?" He asked.

I'm speechless. I know this voice. The sweet and thin voice that makes my whole body trembling. It's Gdragon, Kwon Ji Young!. Oh no. Please tell me this is just a dream. Please!!!

"Hana !.. why did't you answer me. Are you really sleep"? He asked again.

"Ah...arr yes..yes, my head was pain and i think i want to sleep already." I replied.

"Are you okay? do you sick? let me take you to the doctor and you just wa..."

"No ! it's fine !, i already ate medicine just now." I cut his words and answered with high voice without i realize it seem like i'm angry with him.

silent....

"Ermm...anyway why do you call me, any problem"? I broke the silence. Feeling guilty with my high note voice just now.

"I just want to say i'm sorry..i should not be.." His sound like he feel down.

"It's ok, you should not be like that. Plus i've already forget everything that happened between us. And i don't want you to feel guilty to me. It's my fault too, so don't said sorry to me." Once again i cut his words,with a very calm voice but no one knows what i feel right now, i'm starting to cry. No..no..i must be strong. I don't want remember that sin again..I quietly take a deep breath and wipe my tears.

"You do? are you forget averything? about me? about us?" He asked with a sad voice.

"About us? there is nothing between you and i, look oppa i do not want you to misunderstand what happened that night. I'm tired and sick right now. I want to sleep. Bye". I just swicth off my phone and lie back to my bed. I feel angry. Angry with myself. If i do not stop him that night, these crazy things will not happen and maybe i'm still with Hyun Joong. Arghhhh...my head..i need my rest, feel like today is the long day for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My imagination are like that. So ? any feedback?????