Jealous maknae is jealous

Jealous maknae is jealous

"I know this is an old question, but Sungmin-ssi, who are top three members closest to you?" Super Junior was guesting on a new variety show which broadcasted live from KBS, when that question came.

Sungmin smiled shyly and looks at s one by one, just to bought a little bit more times so he could think about his answer. This was an live show, he couldn't afford to make a mistake. 'I can't choose Kyu then, that will be dangerous if they ask more, and I unintentionally say something i am not suppose to say.' He thought about what his answer should be. He was not as oblivious as people think he was apparently.

"Nggg... Actually we are all close with each other," He started looking at the MC, s looking at him curiously. "But members closest with me are Shindong-hyung," Heard that, Kyuhyun nodded softly. That was predictable, his boyfriend really was the closest member wist Shindong after all. "Then there is Ryeowook-ssi." Sungmin continued, and Kyuhyun nodds again. They were close after DJ-ing together, he knew that. And he realized that in live broadcast like this they has to be careful with what they said, so he didn't mind to be in the third place as a member closest with the smaller.

"so, Shindong-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi. Who is the third?" The MC asked curiously. The members ears perked also curious about who were Sungmin would said as his third closest member. Their middle member was full of surprise after all.

"I have two people in my mind, it's hard to decide." Sungmin said to the MC.

 

Heechul who sat on the second rows, beside Kangin, poked his dongsaeng. "Do you think he will say Kyuhyun?"

Kangin looked around, "I don't know as i never really sure whats going on inside that dense cute little head, but uri maknae do expect that." He said when he caught Kyuhyun expectant looks towards the brown haired bunny.

"If Min doesn't choose that brat, the one he choose will be Kyuhyun's jealousy target." Shindong sat beside Heechul, overheard their conversation, and just had to made a comment.

Heechul snickered, "that will be really interesting."

 

Hyukjae didn't know why suddenly he felt shiver ran down his spine when he heard Sungmin said "I've decided who the third member is." Members looked at the latter, and he nodded determinately. Kyuhyun was sporting a proud and smug expression before he heard his boyfriend continued innocently, “It is Eunhyuk-ssi…”

The viewers must felt weird if they saw Hyukjae’s terrified looks; his eyes widened, mouth wide gaping at his friend, and furiously shaking his head as if he denied what the smaller man was said. Fortunately, the cameras was focused on Sungmin at that time.

Kyuhyun reaction was different, but not in better condition than the main dancer. His expectant gaze disappeared, replaced by shocked looks; then he was glaring sharply at Hyukjae, before finally sighed and sulking for the rest of the show. The other members were anxious, anticipating what would happened next. And as unbelievable as it was, all of that occurrence of events were happened less than two minutes.

 

Despite all the raged things between members, the MC was unaware, and continued with the next question immediately, “Why? You must have a reason to choose them as top three, and what you like the most from them?”

“Oooh… That’s easy. Shindong-hyung is same age friend with me, that make us naturally close. I did radio DJ with Ryeowook-ssi, and we spent a lot of times together everyday back then. I see him more than any other members.” Sungmin giggling, oblivious of Ryeowook panic glances at the maknae when he heard that, however, Kyuhyun was still sulking with occasional harsh glares toward Hyukjae. “As for Eunhyuk-ssi, I knew him longest compared than any other member.” The brown haired boy explained. “I was pondering between him and Kangin-hyung, actually.” He continued, totally missing how Kyuhyun glared at Kangin as soon as he said that.

Kangin felt the maknae glared at him, didn’t have a choice but using Hyukjae as a bait to sparing himself from Kyuhyun's wrath, mouthing “But he still choose Hyuk over me…” And Heechul choked at his attempt to hold his laugh.

The MC was still unaware about what happened between his guests, urged Sungmin to ask his other question. "And there must be something you like the most from them. What is it?"

The cute guy frowning a little, staring at the man before him, not really sure about the meaning of the question. "Physically??" 

"Anything, their traits, their feature, their habbits... Anything you like the most from them." He shrugged, and tried to enlighten the brown haired man.

"Shindong-hyung know me well. I can talk about anything with him, and we have similar way of thinking, he like an older brother i never have." Sungmin answered easily. He didn't really have to think hard about that, he knew every members best point by heart now. "Ryeowook-ssi always caring. Just like a mother." He laughed, and turned around to patting now blushing Ryeowook. "For Eunhyuk-ssi, i like his jawline the most. No other have jaw line loke his." The cute guy said, actually that was meant as a joke. Which unknown to him, apparently didn't received well by his boyfriend. 

In an attempt to saved himself, Hyukjae stammering, denied what his bestfriend was said. "Ya~ ya~ W-w-what is that hyung. Why you just like me physically."

Donghae who sat beside him kicked his shin, whispered "Shut up Hyuk!! Stop digging your own grave!" With that, the main dancer realized what implication of what he said, color drained from his face and shut up after steal a glance at the maknae.

 

After found out that he was not even in the forth place in Sungmin's answer, the taller brunette spacing off a lot. The rest of the recording blurred for him till he heard his boyfriend said that he liked Hyukjae's peominent jawline, and how the anchovy stammered about the middle member jus like his feature physically. Their words playing repeatedly in his head before he had an idea how to kicked Hyukjae off from Sungmin's list of closest members.

 

 

---___^^^~~~^^^___---

 

 

"Hyung, let's grab something to eat. My treat." Kyuhyun asked Hyukjae who looked at him curiously.

A week passed after that incident about "Sungmin closest members", and surprised the members except the bunny himself, the maknae didn't threw a tantrum like predicted. Nor he sulking or glaring at anyone, on contrary, the maknae had been super nice and clingy to the anchovy. Asked him to eat together whenever the maknae was not planned to spending time with his boyfriend. Joining when Hyukjae and Sungmin hanging out without a single word of protest heard of him while usually he would thought a hundred ways to prevent his boyfriend even in close proximity with Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae stopped by the dorm after his schedule to grab his gym bag and heading of to workout for next hours. The maknae lounging around in the couch when he entering the dorm, maybe waiting for his bunny to came back. Didn't give much thought about that, Hyuk just walked to his room, grab his bag, and ready to leave when the maknae eyeing him suspiciously, and smirked.

Just second later, the smirk changed by sickeningly sweet smile, and he called Hyukjae. "Hyungie~ i am hungry, let's go to taco grill." He said cutely. The one called looks at him incredulously. Amazed that his dongsaeng who usually rarely nice to other suddenly act cute and clingy to him, Hyukjae didn't have a heart to reject, so he just canceling his plan to workout and accompanying Kyuhyun to eat instead.

 

Other members had a schedule, Hyukjae and Sungmin were the only ones in dorm when the intercom buzzed, signaling there was someone in their door. A glance at his hyung told him that he wouldn't move from his position sprawled out on their living room carpeted floor. With heavy limbs, Hyukjae stood up and answering the door.

A delivery boy from a nearby chinese restaurant where the members regularly got their meals delivered was in the door. Three delivery compartment in hands.

Hyukjae eyeing him, confused, "I think you got the wrong address. We didn't order anything from you yet."

"Eeh? But someone called and ordered." The delivery boy told him. "And the boss said that the bill was paid in the restaurant already." He added. 

Before Hyukjae could retorted and told the boy if he or Sungmin had come to the restaurant and paying, they would take the food back with them instead of asked for delivery, his phone beeping, signaling there was a message coming.

Suddenly Sungmin's head popping from behind him, eyeing the delivery compartments, and said "That foods are from Kyu, he just messaged us in group chat." Then he looking at the delivery boy, and smiling softly, "You can leave it here, we will call you to pick the bowls later." The boy blushed before bowing and leave.

"Why Kyuhyun sent food to us chu?" hyuk asked his hyung, still didn't understand his maknae who act weirder and weirder lately. Sungmin just shrugged and pointed at his phone, before started devouring his food. Hyukjae took the phone, their group chat application was opened, and the last message was from the maknae.

'i was had lunch when i suddenly remembered you two were had no schedule. I sent your favorite hyungs. Eat well.'

Hyukjae glanced at the foods, to the message, and back to the foods. Kyu clearly knew that just he and Sungmin who left in the dorm, yet he sent foods enough for five. How they were supposed to finish that?

 

---___---___---***---___---___---

 

Kyuhyun sat on his bed, waiting for his boyfriend to emerged from the bathroom, his laptop perked on his lap. He had been strolling around Super Junior fans-site purposely for this last few days. Grinning widely when he saw a certain picture the fans were posted, save the picture, and couldn't wait to show it to his boyfriend.

When Sungmin freshly bathed, crawling to the bed and cuddling next to his boyfriend, Kyuhyun smiled softly at him, wrapped his hand around the smaller shoulder, and pull him even closer. "Hey, i want to show you something," He said and gave Sungmin his phone. Fanmade picture of hyukjae was in sight, showing his side profile photo from several weeks back with his infamous jawline beside his newest photo from today event, showing Hyuk's chubby cheeks and almost round jawline.

Sungmin lifted one eyebrow, and looking at his boyfriend with somewhat amused expression. "Wow... And here i am wondering why you were so sweet at Hyuk after that interview." He linked his hands on kyuhyun's nape and pull him down to peck his lips. "I thought you were didn't care anymore when i said i like his jawline and you seems not jealous like what i thought you would."

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin's eyes lovingly, "I will never get tired of you, and i will alqays jealous of they who get your attention. You are mine, and only mine." Times like this, when Sungmin was not as dense and oblivious as usual were what makes every stress and jealousy Kyuhyun have to bear daily as his boyfriend worthed.

 

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was in his room with his wardrobe door wide opened, and clothes scattered all around the room. His hair disheveled as a result of numerous times he ruffiing his locks. Stressed because suddenly most of his clothes which were perfectly fit for him, now seems too tight. Some even couldn't be buttoned. 

 

Picture credit to the owner, it was not watermarked nor stated who the owner where i found this pic... >_<

 

 

*Here, more crappy story from me.. >_<

Still i don't know why you people read this, because when i tried to re-read this, i cringing all the time.

Thanks for reading tho.. ^^

I always thought an authors were exaggerating when they said readers comment made them happy till i caught myself grinning like an idiot when i read your comments..  ^///^