And the oblivious boyfriend still oblivious.

Jealous maknae is jealous

Every Super Junior member knew how possessive their maknae could be and how oblivious his boyfriend was, and they actually did enjoy all the drama happened. Even when there were times they really terrified of the youngest wrath. Or concerned with his mental health. Sometimes, has unbelievably oblivious boyfriend could be stressing, you know. Let alone if the dense boy was also cute and adorable made people want to kept him in their pockets.

When they got new dance choreographer for their next album main song, and the said man couldn’t take his eyes off Sungmin since the first time they were introduced, the members knew that was the start of the new chapter of ‘KyuMin stupid story’ —that was how Heechul called it. He gave up helping Kyuhyun make a plan to get Min jealous of his boyfriend as soon as he decided that watch the maknae suffering was more fun.

 

~~~___***___^^^___***___~~~

 

That day started just as usual days in SuJu dorms when their manager, Junghoon who was also known as ‘prince manager’, calling and asked them to come to SME meeting room because there was someone he wanted to introduce to them.

A week passed since they got their new choreographer, and no need to say, the maknae really despised every dance training day. He refused to let Sungmin ‘unguarded’, even he did as far as asked Junghoon to reschedule his activities when they clashed with dance training schedule. Pouring oil to the fire, their choreographer —his name was Yunwoo, but so far they just addressed him as ‘he’— still trying to make a move towards the dense aegyo king.

 Just like this afternoon, as soon as Yunwoo said “Break for an hour.” Some members, include Sungmin, didn’t even bother to move to the side and just slumped down to the floor right there and then.  Some others walked out to the restroom or bought something from cafeteria two floors down from their training room.

Yunwoo walked to where Sungmin was lying down, and plopped beside him “Hi there, tired?” He asked the smaller man.

 Sungmin glanced up, looking at their blonde trainer and pouting. “Exhausted.” He said, and as he really did tired, his eyes slowly closed. The blonde smiled softly at his trainee, couldn’t hold his urges then, running his hand through Sungmin’s dark brown locks gently. “Take a rest then, you have an hour to sleep.”

“I can’t, if I sleep now, I will never wake up before at least ten hours~” Sungmin whined unconsciously, and Yunwoo’s heart skipped a beat then. When people said his aegyo showed at the fullest when he did it unconsciously, they were not joking.

Watching that scene unfolded, Heechul, Kangin, and Hyukjae who were the ones left in that room, right at that very moment looked around, confirming that the maknae was not around. “He was in the restroom still queuing when I get back here.” Suddenly Shindong’s voice heard beside them as he plopped beside Kangin, “Fortunately.” He said again.

“I don’t know, but I feel pity for him.” Kangin said softly, just loud enough for their small group to heard, leaving the two in the middle unaware of their conversation.

Heechul snickered, “Who? Kyuhyun?”

Kangin scowled, “No, him.” He pointing at their trainer with his chin. “At least Min is really Kyuhyun’s even if it don’t looks like that. He truly love uri maknae, he just too dense.”

“Too stupid if you ask me.” Heechul scoffed and training his eyes to his dongsaeng. Thought  he was not in the mood to deal with furious Kyuhyun if the latter back and saw their choreographer flirting with his boyfriend, he decided to separating the oblivious bunny from their trainer now. “Hyuk, call him, and take him away from here before that evil brat come back.”

Confused why Heechul was not did it himself, but shrugging it off as his hyung’s antics, Hyukjae obeyed and stood up, approaching them “Chu~ Come with me a moment.”

Sungmin cracked his eyes open, looks up at his best friend, “Where? I am tired~” He whining.

Hold the urge to rolling his eyes as he saw Yunwoo blushing, Hyukjae said “I am thirsty, let’s grab a drink.”

“But I am not, can’t you go by yourself?” Sungmin sighed.

“I forget my wallet.” Hyukjae grinned, “And you will buy me a drink. Come on~”

“So clichéd.” Sungmin scowled, but stretching his hand, silently asking Hyukjae to pull him up. Hyukjae’s grin widened, and grab Sungmin’s hand immediately drag him out, oblivious to their trainer glaring at their intertwined hands.

But of course, nothing missed from Heenim sharp eyes. He sniggered, and as if unintentionally talking too loud to Shindong and Kangin, he said “Wow~ Min really whipped~” Ignoring his two confused dongsaengs.

 

Later that day, after their practice ended, the trio found themselves cornered by Yunwoo. “Are they together? Sungmin and Eunhyuk?” He asked them.

Shindong and Kangin dumbfounded by that question, but before they could say anything, Heechul beat them, said “Not yet, but I think Hyuk surely on the right path there. Min looked really like him now. Too bad! Hyukkie was a playboy, you remember his scandal with Jieun, right? I am not sure if he serious or just playing with Min.” He sighed deeply, then added, as if muttering to himself, “Min will be really hurt if Hyuk just playing with him. Poor bunny, he is so delicate and vulnerable.”

By now, his two dongsaeng really speechless with what they heard from their hyung. Just staring blankly at him. Heechul jerked as if he just realized something, grabbing Yunwoo’s shoulder, his eyes widened, and said “You didn’t hear anything from me. This supposed to be a secret.” Then grabbed Shindong and Kangin’s hands, dragged them away,

When they reached the elevator, and got inside, Heechul couldn’t hold his laugh anymore. Ended quite literally rolling on the floor laughing his off.

 

~~~___***___^^^___***___~~~

 

Another week passed quietly before Yunwoo decided to made another move towards the still oblivious Min. Coincidentally, that happened when Kyuhyun —who still refused to missing the dancing practice for anything— was absence because Junghoon dragged him to his musical. That day was first show of ‘The moon that embraces the sun’, and that of course couldn’t be rescheduled.

When break time came, Yunwoo approaching Min who was talking animatedly with Heechul, tapped his shoulder, and handed him a box of strawberry milk. “Here, I saw you bought this from the vending machine almost everyday, you must be really like this.” He smiled softly at the brown haired boy.

Heechul lifted one of his eyebrows at this, but didn’t say anything. Sungmin accepted the milk, and beaming at Yunwoo. “Thanks hyung, you are so nice.” Heechul bite his tongue —hard— when he heard that just so he wouldn’t burst out laughing right there and then at the sight the blonde choreographer blushing hard because of the dense boy’s words.

Actually, Sungmin didn’t really like strawberry milk, he was once quite like strawberry milk, but looking at Hyukjae drink that things practically everyday for more than ten years really made him didn’t want to drink that ever again. Yeah, right, last few days, he bought strawberry milks everyday. But Yunwoo didn’t knew that just because he lost a bet to Hyuk, and the loser must bought the winner favorite drinks for a week.

 In other hand, He also couldn’t rejected the gift. That just rude and impolite. Fortunately —for Sungmin— right at that moment Hyukjae breached through the doors, spotted a drink on the bunny’s hand, assumed that his rations of strawberry milk for today, snatching the milk, and drank it blissfully. By now, Heechul assured that his tongue had been split in two because he biting it too hard.

Sungmin looks at Hyukjae and just shrugged, actually felt helped to get rid of that strawberry milk, while Yunwoo snapped, “Yah! That was rude of you Eunhyuk!”

Hyukjae’s eyes widened, taken aback,  because honestly, he didn’t knew what he did wrong. Sungmin put his hand on Yunwoo’s shoulder to comforted him. “It’s okay hyung, he really like strawberry milks more than me. So, it’s okay.” The oblivious bunny smiled brightly. Yunwoo thought that Sungmin was not only cute and adorable, but also has angel’s heart to reacted like that. Either that, or he really like Hyukjae, the blonde thought wryly.

 

~~~___***___^^^___***___~~~

That night, back in the dorms, Hyukjae plopped down on the couch beside Heechul and Kangin, his usually bright complexion looks gloomy. Kangin looks at him concerned, “What happen Hyuk? Why the gloomy face?”

Hyukjae looked at him and pouting “He really weird hyung,” When Heechul and Kangin looks didn’t understand the dancer explained “Yunwoo hyung. He snapped at me earlier in training room without reason.” He sighed. “And just now, he cornered me, told me that if I playing with Sungmin hyung and hurt him, he won’t forgive me and will snatch him from me.” Hyuk started rambling, “He also asked me to be serious at Sungmin hyung. He must be crazy.” He continued. “I was lucky uri maknae didn’t hear that. He would kill me right on the spot slow and hurtful, if he think I have affair with Sungmin hyung.” Shuddered because his brain automatically creating a picture of that possibility.

Heechul just ran away without saying anything and slammed the door, he didn’t come back that night. And right before the door slammed, Kangin could heard his high pitched laugh reverberating in the hallway.

 

~~~___***___^^^___***___~~~

 

Today was Supershow in Seoul, and they will performed their new songs and the new dance.

“Standby at 15.” The stage director told them, and as usual they had a last minutes briefing about the performance. Just to made sure that everything was perfect.

“5 minute.” The staff warned them.

They did the last group hug before concert just like usual, all members present plus Yunwoo who briefing them just now. Standing beside Sungmin, he draped his one of arm across the bunny boy shoulder and pulled him closer. Just to had his hand slapped away hardly by someone, and the cute boy pulled farther from him. Glanced at the one beside Sungmin, he found Hyukjae grinning widely at the bunny boy. Oh, how he would like to punch the skinny boy in the face just to wiped that ugly gummy grin. Just because Sungmin was his boyfriend, doesn’t mean that he could pulling him around and slapping people hand as he pleases.

Kyuhyun saw how Yunwoo hugged and pulled his boyfriend, and he couldn’t hold himself to slapped the choreographer’s hand harshly and a little bit push him away from the blonde ert guy.

Of course Heenim didn’t missed a single moment from that complicated relationship. He pinched his tight hard just to stopped himself from burst out laughing right then and there.

When he moved to get ready on stage lift, Hyukjae felt someone grabbed his hand, and pulled him. Turned around, he found Yunwoo glaring at him, hissed “That just a friendly hug, you don’t have to get all possessive like that!!!” Before push Hyukjae a little bit too harsh.

His eyes widened because once again, their trainer snapped at him for something he didn’t even knew, Hyukjae decided that from now on he will avoiding Yunwoo at all cost. That, and made a mental note to try talked Junghoon to got them more sane staff next time.

 

 

~~~___***___^^^___***___~~~

 

 

Ps. I just suddenly want to write about this, maybe i will write more. Just maybe...

 

* i don't know what is this. And i have said in foreword this story is pointless and boring. So, if you read till here, thankyou for reading. Hope you won't throw up too much after read something this crappy... ;p