Drabble 08

You and I

Who is the most likely to pick the movie they watch?


"Baby?" Minho called, shuffling through the many movies he'd bought for him and Taemin to watch during the last two weeks of their break.

"What?" Taemin called back, his voice distant. He was in their shared bedroom, getting dressed in a pair of sweatpants and one of Minho's baggy shirts for bed. He waited for Minho to reply, but he didn't. Taemin, with a tangled shirt in his hand, made his way out to the living room to see what Minho wanted. "What?"

"What movie do you want to watch?" Minho asked, not bothering to turn to look at Taemin, who was still trying to figure out which way his shirt went. It was inside-out, but he couldn't figure out where the hole for the head and arms were. "I bought a few while I was out. I figured we could watch them for the last couple weeks we're here. I know how much you like movies."

Minho finally turned to look at Taemin, who was still trying to figure out what was wrong with his shirt. Taemin, confused by the silence, looking up at Minho. He rolled his eyes, seeing the way Minho was eyeing him up. "Hey, no. I just took a shower. . . . What movies do you have?"

"Right. Sorry." Minho said, embarrassed. He looked back at his collection of movies and shuffled through them again, trying to ignore the boy next to him. "So, baby, what do you want to watch?"

"Uh," Taemin knelt next to him, looking through all of the movies. He didn't know which one he should pick, and while he should let Minho choose, he knew Minho would choose some sappy romance movie that would make him want to vomit, so he pulled one out at random. "This one."

"Horror movie." Minho smirked, and Taemin gulped. He shoved his shirt on, not caring that it was still wrinkled on the side, and stood up as Minho closed the drawer. Minho put the movie in, turned out the lights, and sat on the couch, gesturing Taemin to sit on his lap. Taemin rolled his eyes, but he placed himself in Minho's lap nonetheless. He was quite glad for his spot, actually, because he knew he'd get afraid, and there was nothing better than curling into Minho's lap during a horror movie.