Chapter 4: Day 1 - Bloodbath

Ƭнɛ 26тн Δииʋαℓ Ħʋиɢɛя Ǥαмɛƨ~ STORY STARTING!

Today was the day, the game day and all the tributes were nervous and some were excited to see what the arena would look like this year. 

All the tributes went up on their pedestals and they all looked at each other nervousness. From what they all could tell so far, the arena was a forest clearing but in the distance was abandoned buildings.

And of course the Cornucopia was sitting there filled with supplies and weapons.

The countdown began and that moment was the tense part of them all.

40...

39...

It kept counting down and down.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

And than it began with the tributes running toward or away from the Cornucopia.

District 2 [Hyunwoo & Hwayoung] + District 1 [Hyukki & Jiyeon]

*Alliance: Career Pack

Hyunwoo was on the eye out to kill as the other Career tributes. His first instinct was to head into the Cornucopia, and he was right as he saw the District 7 male gathering supplies. He grinned and ran inside with a mace and blocked him from getting out. Hyunwoo ran towards him, the male from 7 (Youngjae) was going to try and run past him put did not succeed. Hyunwoo swung down his mace on Youngjae's head and fell down right away, with his head bleeding.

Hyunwoo smiled in his accomplishment in killing his first tribute. A scream game from behind him, "Youngjae!!" Hyunwoo turned around and smiled even wider as the District 7 female was standing there shocked and staring at her now dead district partner. Hyunwoo took a few steps towards her (Hanji) and she took a steps back. Hanji turned and ran and Hyunwoo followed in steps. 

Hanji had tears in her eyes after she saw Youngjae dead on the ground. She tried to run away from Hyunwoo and had great strides difference. Hanji was running still but stopped when the District 2 female was in her path.  She turned again and Hyunwoo was right behind her. The District 2 female (Hwayoung) had knives in her hands and threw one right away. Hanji didn't react in time and got a knife in between in her head and she fell on the ground dead.

Hwayoung smiled and hunted down one more tribute. She eyed the Distirct 4 female (Jiyoung) and tackled her down. 

Jiyoung panicked and didn't expect an attack while she was close to getting away from the Cornucopia. She screamed out the District 4 male's name, "Hyungdae! Hyungdae!" before Hwayoung slit and left her to choke in her own bleed.

Jiyeon (District 1 female) first grabbed a bow and arrows and from a long range shot down the District 12 male (Sungwoo) as he stabbed the District 11 male (Minwoo). She got protection from her district partner Hyukki as he took a few tributes down (District 5 male: Chungho and District 6 female: Jinkyong).

District 12 [Sungwoo & Heeyoung]

Sungwoo's first instinct was to grab and go and not lag in staying. But the District 5 male was blocking his way as he tripped and got up again. Sungwoo's surviving instincts got to him and he stabbed Chungho to death. And just when he was about to run off he felt a arrow to hsi back and fell face down, and he did not get up after that. 

His vision was getting blurry until someone shook him. Sungwoo turned his eyes to see Heeyoung. She was crying, "Sungwoo oppa! Come on get up!" Sungwoo managed to get a few words out, "Run Heeyoung... please..."

Heeyoung couldn't stop crying but she had to keep her promise they both made with each other. They both promised if the other died, the other would continue to live, no matter what. Heeyoung took whatever Sungwoo had and ran for her life and away from the Cornucopia. Sungwoo smiled in his mind that Heeyoung got away before he closed his eyes.

District 6 [Daeho & Jinkyong]

The silent Daeho did not stay to long at the Cornucopia. He would wait for his district partner (Jinkyong) near the Cornucopia as they agreed. He did climb some trees to get a better view of the bloodbath. He saw tributes fall one after another and then his eyes went to Jinkyong, who was running towards the trees as planned. 

Jinkyong didn't get to far and for the first time in a while he panicked and worried about someone. He saw a Career slash Jinkyong's stomach and she fell on the floor. Even though Daeho believed she could make it, he knew she was small and had a disadvantage. And he shed a tear for his brave district partner.

District 7 [Youngjae & Hanji]

Youngjae was of course running for his life and ran inside the Cornucopia. But he did not expect a Career member to be in the same space as he was so soon. What was he going to do now? 

He did the only thing he could do, he tired to run past the Career, but the only thing felt was something very hard on his head and didn't feel anything after that. 

Hanji saw Youngjae fall and she was about collapse but knew she had to keep strong. Hanji almost ran into another Career, a female this time. It was like something flashed in front of her eyes and nothing more.

District 5 [Chungho & Yujin]

Chungho's life was short as he tried to run and grab nothing. He almost made it out of the plain but in the end got slashed down by Hyukki.

Yujin saw her district partner fall but kept running, she wasn't in a alliance with him anyway. Yujin was going to grab a bag as she kept running but got pushed down by another tribute. She looked up to see the District 8 male (Minkyung) grab it. Yujin didn't know what to do but back up while she was still on the floor. But Minkyung didn't give in or run as she he got on top of her and started to stab her.

Yujin screamed and tried to push him off despite only feeling endless pain in her stomach. He finally got off of her and ran away, where she dead seconds later.

Distirct 11 [Minwoo & Sunghee]

Minwoo and Sunghee did manage to bump into each other and stuc by each other while running around the Cornucopia.

They made it halfway through when the District 8 female (Chinsun) had a eye for kill. Sunghee stood in front to protect her dongsaeng. Chinsun threw her knife, Sunghee ducked to avoid it and shot a arrow through her stomach. But Sunghee turned and saw Minwoo on the ground and already dead. Sunghee didn't know what to do. She did see the Career from two come. Sunghee took a breath in and took her fate.

The bloodbath was over, the games have begun.


10 dead

14/24 remaining