Chapter 1: Public Training

Ƭнɛ 26тн Δииʋαℓ Ħʋиɢɛя Ǥαмɛƨ~ STORY STARTING!

District 1 [Hyukki & Jiyeon]

Hanging out with the Career tributes are the usually for the tributes of one and two. Jiyeon was standing with her district partner Hyukki as he looked nothing but serious as he watched every tribute to see their strengths and weaknesses. Jiyeon decides to do the same as that might be the most important thing, to kill the weaker ones first at the Cornucopia then go after the sneaky tributes. 

Unlike Hyukki and Jiyeon, the other Career tributes Hyunwoo and Hwayoung were going all out on the weapons area and showing off. Jiyeon huffed in annoyance as Hwayoung irritated her enough when the Career tributes met together. 

"Noona." Hyukki spoke. Jiyeon looked up at Hyukki, "What is it Hyukki?" he looked at Jiyeon with a concern face, "Shouldn't we concentrate on ourselves instead of them? I mean they are our allies but we have to look after ourselves right?" Jiyeon was shocked that Hyukki was telling her what to do, but she only looked back at the other tributes, "Yes yes Hyukki, but without those district two tributes we aren't a Career pack, and that'll make the game makers and everyone else mad. So we have to worry about them unfortunately." Hyukki only nodded.

District 2 [Hyunwoo & Hwayoung]

Hyunwoo was only concentrated on swinging his mace back and fourth at the dummies provided to the tributes. Letting his anger and showing off was the only thing he was concentrating on. On the side of his eye he could see the district one tributes talking to each other, and of course being useless according to Hyunwoo. 

After slashing a few more dummies down Hyunwoo looked at the knife training area on where his district partner Hwayoung shocking the other tributes who wanted to give it a try after her turn. 

Hwayoung grinned as she got all the targets head on. One of the trainers nodded that she was satisfied and she walked off towards Hyunwoo. She sent evil glances to the other tributes who were waiting in line until she came to Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo high five her, "Nice going with the knife throws." Hwayoung nodded and looked at the chopped dummies, "And nice going with the smashed up dummies, soon to be tributes." Hyunwoo bragged, "Of course. You think tributes are getting away easily this year with our skills?" Hwayoung looked at the district one tributes, "I don't like them. Especially that girl." she growled. Hyunwoo looked as Jiyeon glared at Hwayoung and how Hwayoung was glaring back at her. Hyunwoo sighed, "We only have to deal with them until we kill enough tributes to abandon them." Hwayoung looked away from them as she got annoyed.

District 3 [Seungjin & Hyunae]

Seungjin of district three won't get fooled by some of these tributes, not even his own partner who was working nearby him. His partner named Hyunae was a quiet and reserved girl who didn't so far respond to Seungjin's questions. So he decided not to be her ally just for that as he thought she would slow him down. Seungjin then went to the knife throwing station on where the district two girl was getting ready to throw. He looked as the shorter girl threw right on, on every lit up "person". 

He saw the girl smirk as she walked off and he was next. He grabbed a few knives as the thing started to lit up again. He tried to throw the knives into the lit up ones, which he did, but some didn't exactly make the mark. He clutched his fists as the next tribute took her turn. "What a idiot I am. Embarrassing myself in front of the other tributes." 

Hyunae was looking at her district partner from afar as he looked mad from throwing knives. She sighed and knew she had to make allies or she'll be the dead one at the Cornucopia first. She looked around as she played with some of the tools on a table. But she shook her head as she knew no one wanted a quiet girl who only can work with tools.


District 4 [Hyungdae & Jiyoung]

Hyungdae and Jiyoung discussed it before that they would be allies when the game starts and stay with each other until its the final seven or so. So both were training together at the spear and trident station since that was district four's specialty. Hyungdae picked one of the bigger spears and went to where the throwing pad was. The target was on the other side of the pad, about less then half a football field away. Jiyoung watched carefully as Hyungdae threw it and hit the target perfectly.

Jiyoung eyes went wide and dropped as Hyungdae came back. Hyungdae looked at the shocked Jiyoung, "Jiyoung come one the game makers are watching." Jiyoung shook her head, "Sorry oppa. But your good and you made the target." Hyungdae gave her a smaller one, "Try and throw it." Jiyoung wasn't prepared, "What?" 

Hyungdae nodded, "Throw it. It'll impress our trainer over here to." 

Jiyoung looked at the male trainer as he waited for Jiyoung. Jiyoung looked back Hyungdae who nodded again. Jiyoung took a breath in before going up to the throwing pad and positioned herself to throw the spear. She aimed carefully as she eyed the target with precision. When she felt it was right she threw the spear, and it landed right on target as well. Jiyoung smiled as she walked back to Hyungdae who was pleased as he nodded.

District 5 [Chungho & Yujin]

Ahn Yujin trusts no one. Not even her district partner who asked to be a ally. Though he was a dongsaeng, it didn't matter in the games, its everyone's own game. 

Yujin was testing her ability on plants on a big screen they had placed in the training area. Her eyes were going back and fourth as plants were shown all over the screen.

She managed to finish it within a few minutes as she felt quite satisfied with herself and stepped off the platform to go work on another skill.

Chungho on the other hand was working on his aim on the sling shot station. He wasn't getting much luck since his aim wasn't the best out of all the tributes. His aim was either way off target or he missed completely. He sighed as he gave up and decided to work on something that wasn't weapons.

District 6 [Daeho & Jinkyong]

"Oppa?" Jinkyong looked at Daeho as he was painting his arm to camouflage with a tree.

Daeho looked from his painting on his arm and waited for her to speak. Jinkyong coughed before she spoke (she is a sickly child), "I know you may not trust me but I just want to let you know that I will do my best to help you." 

Daeho wasn't the one to trust easily, well besides Jinkyong, who he kind of trusted. Daeho only nodded as he continued to paint his arm. Jinkyong started to paint her arm the same as Daeho.

District 7 [Youngjae & Hanji]

Hanji was watching her district partner Youngjae just a throwing pad away at the ax station. She wanted to convince Youngjae to join her as a alliance in the games, but he refused her offer and wanted to fight for himself as he said others would bring him down. She watched Youngjae throw it first, it didn't hit the center. He huffed and looked at Hanji one time before walking off to get away from her.

Hanji shook her head and went for her turn. She threw it a different way than Youngjae as she threw it.

It made one of the targets and she smiled. Hanji bowed to the trainer there and looked around for Youngjae. "This dongsaeng could be so irritating." she walked around to find him. Hanji found him in a short while and observing from a quiet corner. She decided to join him and walked next to him. He was about to walk away but Hanji stopped him with, "Wouldn't it be a smarter strategy to work together at least for a few days?" 

Youngjae glared at her, "Others bring me down noona." Hanji nodded, "How about I make you a deal? We can seperate from each other after a few days and if I hold you down you can abandon me?" Youngjae turned his full body at her, "Fine deal. But don't expect me to save you at the Cornucopia." Hanji nodded, "You got yourself a deal." she held out her hand. Youngjae looked at her before shaking her hand.

District 8 [Minkyung & Chinsun]

Unlike most tributes who are working on their strengths, Minkyung decided to work on his weaknesses. He was working by himself at the plant station to get himself used to knowing plants in the arena. It wasn't his best choice but it could help him survive and knowing what and not what to eat out there. He kept on working as he saw his district partner Chinsun looking at the swords. 

She may look like a small fourteen year old, but she has muscles somehow. She swung the sword no problem and stabbed a dummy.

District 9 [Donghyun & Eunhee]

Eunhee was working on the slingshot station, the same as the district five boy, who gave up as he couldn't get a good hit. Eunhee decided to try it out for herself as she positioned herself to fire. She hit the target head on as pieces of a rock crack into two. She felt very satisfied that hit the target and even cracked the rock in half.

Donghyun on the other hand was working on his sword skills and going very well.


District 10 [Jongnam & Eunkyung]

Both being the same age and agreeing on things, both Jongnam and Eunkyung decided to pair up with each other in the games. Also both being good at the mace decided to check that out.

Eunkyung smiled for some reason as Jongnam stayed close to her and almost grabbed her hand. Jongnam pointed, "Lets go check out the mace station." Eunkyung nodded as Jongnam took lead.

District 11 [Minwoo & Sunghee]

Being the noona, Sunghee approached Minwoo at the gun station. Minwoo bowed slightly, "Hi noona." he said softly. he looking at this gun and observing it. Sunghee sighed, "We may not agree on anything right now Minwoo-ah but I want to be your ally buddy." 

Minwoo looked up at Sunghee with interest of course. Minwoo put the gun down, "Well I don't know noona. I was planning to ask someone else.." he trailed off and looked away from Sunghee. Sunghee didn't react much, "How about if we find each other in the arena then we can decide on it?" she put her hand out. Minwoo looked at Sunghee before nodding and shaking her hand in a awkward way.

District 12 [Sungwoo & Heeyoung]

Sungwoo looked around for Heeyoung with his sharp vision. He spotted her walking to the spear station, so right when he finished shooting a arrow he walked toward her.

She was getting a fixed position to throw her spear in her hand. Her position was weird so Sungwoo went behind her and twisted her hips to make it look better. Heeyoung growled as she turned to face Sungwoo, "You got a problem Sungwoo?" 

Sungwoo nodded, "I do. Your position is wrong Heeyoung. Just trying to help." Heeyoung turned back to throw her spear and managed to do so and very close to the center. Heeyoung turned back to Sungwoo, both saying nothing at first, feeling the awkward.


Heeyoung coughed to break the silence, "What do you want Sungwoo?" Sungwoo shook his head, "To make an alliance with you." 

Heeyoung looked a little shocked, "With me?" Sungwoo nodded. Heeyoung, "Alright." Sungwoo was now the one that looked shocked, "Really?" Heeyoung nodded, "Yeah." she then turned and walked away leaving Sungwoo still in a shock mode.