Absolutely not.

Crying Mannequin

       A few days later.. They've started their work and surprisingly,they got lots of order for evening dress,red carpet looks and birthday dresses from VIP clients. Their reputation are rocketing over the roof as Kyungsoo's dress was spectacular on the mayor of Busan's daughter."Kai,can you get me that red fabric? It's too high. Can't reach it.." Kyungsoo tried his best to tip-toe as his hand reaching out the red velvety fabric. Kai smirked and nodded. Kyungsoo groan,knowing that Kai always make fun of his height.Kai easily get the roll of fabric and gave it to Kyungsoo. He was about to say something,but Kyungsoo glares at him."Don't even think about it,Kim Jongin."

"What? I didn't say anything~" He's laughing while tailing Kyungsoo to the work room. Kyungsoo stop and gave him his 'oh really?' look. The older stare at him with his doe eyes and poker face. Kai nodded in defeated and faking to zip imaginary zipper at his mouth using his hand. "So.. can we grab something to eat first?" Kai said abruptly as Kyungsoo put down the roll of red fabric on his work table. "What? Now? I'm working! " Kyungsoo stick his tounge at Kai and sit down on his chair. "I can see that.. But,you need to rest. The clients dress can wait." Kai sit on his work table and play with scissor. Kyungsoo sigh and shook his head. He take the scissor from Kai and put it in his drawer while noting himself 'Scissors are dangerous for kid...especially a kid name Kai.' Kai pinch his cheek and act cute. "Pleaseeeee~~ I haven't had my lunch. Chanyeol is busy,Baekhyun is sick and I only got you. Plus,you need energy for working."

Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip and grunt. Knowing Kai is right and his stomach is now grumbling. He's sure Kai notice it since he's smiling so widely."Fine! But you're buying us lunch and help me with my works!" Kai hugged him and grab Chanyeol's car key. He yelled to tell Chanyeol that he's eating out with Kyungsoo,earning an 'Ummm' from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol on the other side was fitting Dara-kin with his new designated dress for an engagement party at his office. Chanyeol whose works are delicate,always earned him extra paying as he know how to make a piece of cheap and expensive fabric into a breath-taking piece. He's alone in the studio at the moment and no client will come as Kai put up the 'Gone for lunch' sign on their glass door. Chanyeol sigh at some point when he couldn't sew the dress as he's worried about 'hurting' Dara-kin. After a few times of careful sewing,he accidentally pricked Dara-kin's waist. Out of the blue,Dara-kin let an 'ouch',making him froze. 

"That's hurt,Park Chanyeol! " Chanyeol's eye grew wider as he slowly look at Dara-kin's face. His sweaty face suddenly lose its color and he was stuttering. Dara-kin didn't realize what she had done only blinks her eyes in confusion. Suddenly,she realized that Chanyeol and his friends didn't knew about her ability to talk and feel like robot. She was panicking and bow a little to make her eyes level with Chanyeol's. Chanyeol who still couldn't process what just happen suddenly passed out."Opps..I shouldn't do that.. Huh.. Now what should I do?" She look around and saw a water purifier. She've seen him drank from that thing and do the same to get some water. Then,she splash the water in the glass onto his face.

"Huh~~~ What's going on? I.. I-I had a weird dream.What the.. Kai! Did you splash me with water,again??" He slowly reach for his handkerchief from his pocket and wipe his wet face.  He didn't aware that Dare is kneeling next to him. "No. It's me.. You fainted and I don't know what to do. So,I splashed you with water."

"Arghhhhh!! Who are you? How did you get in?? Why.. d-did you wear my design?? jakkaman-yo.. You're... Da-dara-kin???? " Chanyeol look at Dara-kin's face and once again his eye grew wider. "No.. It's impossible. You're.." Dara rolled her eyes and nodded. "A mannequin. I know. Duh~ " Dara-kin stand up and sigh. Chanyeol quickly stand up and grab his measuring ruler as weapon. Dara chuckle and took his 'weapon'. She smile and hold Chanyeol's shoulder,making him avoid her." Yah.. I'm not gonna harm you. Besides,I like you. " Chanyeol is stuttering and he's like someone losing his mind.

" I know it's terrifying or it seems crazy,but I'm actually a robot. Not JUST mannequin. Master Luhan create me and my friends using Japan technology to help Japanese designers to promote their brands in CFs. Our function were not only in CFs,but we're also created to be a 'love doll'. It's popular in Japan,where single person bought 'us' to be their partner. That's for the love dolls,though. As for me and my friends,we're use for CFs only and for display. That means,we can't have relationships with human. But we still functioning the same way but different purposes. So that's why we're so expensive,can talk, and have feelings just like human. Apparently,not everyone knew about our ability as master Luhan make us kept it to ourself to avoid outsiders to steal our technology and manipulate everything. See? I'm not a ghost or whatever you thought I was. I'm just a human-sized doll that can talk and has feelings. Omo,it does sounds scary when I put it that way. Nice to meet you,Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol's leg gave in and he automatically plonked at his seat. He still couldn't believe that he bought a 'genius' mannequin. Wait.. If she can talk? Then,the others too?? Chanyeol inhale deeply and look at her. "So.. your friends,they're... 'alive' too?" Dara-kin nodded and sat on the floor. "Yah,don't sit like that! You'll ruin my dress. Avoid that wet carpet,okay?" Dara-kin blinks her eyes a few times. Chanyeol grunted and help her to get up. He was still in shock but he should've expect this since he bought Dara-kin and the others from Japan,the high-tech country.

"Sorry. But hey.. You aren't scared anymore!" Chanyeol nodded and somehow smile even though he's still in daze. Dara-kin clapped her hands and smile widely. "You're like a real girl. Your laugh,your personality and the way you talk too. Huh.. Too bad you're a mannequin" Chanyeol suddenly said as he wipe Dara-kin's hand from touching the wet carpet. Dara-kin look unhappy with Chanyeol's words. He saw that and smile.

"You know,I always dream to have a robot on my own. Even though I'm still insecure,I hope I can make you be a good robot as well as a good model." Dara-kin smile and nodded her head. "I'm sorry for screaming. I'm not use to these 'future-like' technology other than my smartphone. "

"It's okay.. I know you're just in shock." Chanyeol sit on his chair and call someone. "Who are you calling?" Dara-kin asked him. Chanyeol told her he wanted to call Kai and tell them about the newly found technology. Dara-kin suddenly snatched him phone and shook her head. "No. Don't tell anyone. I'll be neutralize if Master Luhan knew I talk to you. My friends shouldn't know about these too. We have this long-distance device to sent warning to master Luhan,if someone knew about our ability. We could be neutralize or 'restart'."

"What does it means? You will be 'kill'?" His gaze suddenly mellowed and show more comfort than before. "Kinda.. Neutralize were shutting us down,more like killing in human language. Restart means restart. You know,I have a button on my neck. It's small,but it's the button for restart. If someone click it,I'm done. I will no longer remember my feelings or any other memories."

Chanyeol only nodded while his mouth forming an 'O'. Chanyeol find it interesting and little did she know,Chanyeol was glad knowing she's a robot. It's funny that he always hope she's human,but being able to talk to Dara-kin makes him happier than talking alone. Dara-kin wanted to say something,but she decided to keep it a secret. She's afraid he'll stop liking her after knowing that little information. She smile at Chanyeol and ruffle his hair,making the giant pout. He's so cute. Dara-kin told him to finish his job and warned him not to hurt her again. Lol,like she had any flesh on her! Chanyeol chuckled and nod in amusement. Weird robot. But.. I like it. Thanks.. Xi Luhan!  

Minho-kin who witnessed everything,clenched his fist. He was so angry that Dara-kin wasn't backing down even knowing the circumtances of her actions and disobeying their rule. Their secret are discovered,all because of her 'human' feelings toward Chanyeol. Suddenly,Minho-kin heard the sound of keys at the front door. Kai and Kyungsoo are back and they're carrying some take-out for Chanyeol. Chanyeol must've heard them too. He told Dara-kin to stay still like always. Dara-kin laugh and nodded. Minho-kin walk to Baekhyun's office back and make himself froze. Deep inside,he feel like sending the alarming warning to Xi Luhan before everything is too late.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Everything Minho-kin wanted to avoid,finally happened. From days to days until a few months had passed,Dara-kin and Chanyeol are getting closer than Minho-kin expected. Every night,Chanyeol kept going home late and his friends had no other choice but leaving him alone at the store. He's use to it now and he would chat all night with Dara-kin. He'll only go home before 12 midnight,so his friends will not suspicious of anything.The other mannequins can't move or be 'alive' either,as they're afraid Chanyeol would know about them. They also didn't know that Chanyeol and Dara-kin were having conversations all the time. Dara-kin knew,she had to trust no one including her fellow 2ne1 Mannequins. Minho-kin was intimidated by all these secrets and tempted to warn Xi Luhan and told the others. But,as angry he was,Dara-kin was like his sister. They share the same characteristic,which is stubborn and compassion.

"Chanyeol-ah,why did you like me? I'm just a mannequin." Dara-kin lay her head onto his shoulder. He slowly her hair and smile. Although knowing their differences,Chanyeol knew having her as his love doll will be same as having girlfriend in real world. Dara-kin agreed when Chanyeol ask her to be his love doll and since then,they always spent time together.

"I don't know. Should it be any reason?" Chanyeol chuckle and Dara-kin pouted. She's sulking. Dara-kin lift her head from his shoulder and stand up. Chanyeol knew she's capable of sulking and he was so amused by her pouting. It's like,having first fight with girlfriend and he knew every girl will melt when their boyfriend hug them from behind. He slowly stand up behind her and hug her tenderly. Dara-kin's body felt a little spark or electric shock from that touch. It makes her eyes twinkles. Chanyeol put his chin onto her shoulder and apologize. The,he kissed her shoulder before turning her around.

"Actually.. I had a reason why I like you." Dara's eyes sparkling with hope. " A reason? Hurmm.. only one? so.. what is it?" Chanyol hold her shoulders and look into her eyes. "Because I knew you're special. I can feel it." He touch Dara's nose and giggle. Dara pouted. Not a strong answer. That's.. disappointing. Chanyeol saw her pout again and laughed. Dara-kin couldn't stand watching him laugh and walk to his seat. She stay still and avoided any eye contact.

"Why do you like me,then?" Chanyeol's question makes her stutter. She didn't know how to answer his question. All she knew was.. He's different. She could trust him before knowing him and his friendly smile makes her couldn't resist his charms. So.. To be frank,she don't know if she had any solid reason as well to answer that question. She blinks a few times,signaling her confusion.There's sudden silentness in the office and Dara-kin didn't like it when she's confused.

Chanyeol smile and kneeling in front of her. "See? You can't answer that question too. You see,in love.. there's no definite answer. You know it when you felt it and you know,he or she is the one for you.Wanna know something interesting? I feel it in my heart when I see you." He kissed Dara-kin's forehead,making her blinks in confusion again. She's beginning to smile and know Chanyeol means well. Chanyeol only giggle and adore how cute his robot could be. He felt so happy and he always hope his friends can accept her. Minho-kin witnessed everything. He can't let that passed again. He gotta do something.

This is way out of control. There's no way human and robot could have a relationship. It's nonsense! Dara,what have you done? I'm so sorry. I can't let it all happen. Minho-kin went into Baekhyun's office and searched for something. He needed idea. Then,he saw the telephone on Baekhyun's desk. Without hesitation,he call for Xi Luhan's number. They're talking on the phone and Minho-kin told him everything he knew. He also told Luhan the studio's address and Chanyeol's home address.

"Did she knew you're aware of this,Android CM9122013" 

"No. She didn't. The rest also didn't know about it."

"Good. Thank you for the informations. I'll take care of everything."

********************************************************************************************************************************

"Yeah~ I'm coming! Huargh~~ Wait,I'm coming!" Dinggg donggg! Haishh,I said I'm coming,right? Who the heck bothering us in the morning anyway? Kai open the door,only to be greet by a petite doll-like male. He bow and offer his hand to Kai. Kai hesitate but shake his hand. "C-can I help you?" Kai asked him in his good manner although he's cursing inside as the guy interrupted his peaceful morning sleep. The guy let go kai's hand and took off his glasses. Kai wasn't comfortable but he let the guy enters their house,anyway.

"I see you're suspicious,young man. " Kai smirk at the word 'young man' coming from the vogue-styled guy. He's a handsome man but his features also makes him look pretty,like a Kpop idol. "I'm Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you. You're Kai,right?" Kai's eyes grew wider. Xi Luhan?? The creator of the mannequins? What's he doing here How did he know where we live? Is this a joke? The cops! I should call the cops! "Don't worry,Kai. I'm not plotting anything evil,I just wanted to tell you something. So.. Where's the others?"

"Umm.. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are still asleep." Kai look at him as he sit at the couch. "What about.. Park Chanyeol?" Luhan smile as he saw Kai's face was in shock,hearing his friends' name. "H-how did you know him? He never talk to you. You only spoke to me a few weeks ago when I ordered the mannequins." Luhan nodded in agreement. "Indeed. We spoke through the phone. But.. That's not why I came here. Actually,I'm here to shut down Android SP12112013. But,I need your signature for that." Kai looked confused and Luhan decided to spill the beans. To his surprise,Kai listened everything he said in a very calm manner. He told him everything about his 'smart' mannequins and also about Dara-kin's relationship. Kai didn't believe him so he had no other choice than showing his ID,his paperwork that he save in his tablet and the hidden function of the mannequin.

It didn't took much time for Kai to realize everything. Kai shook his head and he stare at the document. He should sign the paper to shut down Dara-kin and his hand trembles as he was about to ruin his friend's happiness. Chanyeol in doubt,could be in love with Dara-kin and he had to break them apart? Luhan tap his shoulder to encourage him. "Humans and androids aren't supposed to be together. Just sign the paper. I promise you,Chanyeol will find his real happiness over this fantasy. Android SP12112013 or Dara-kin isn't real. Her feeling was extracted. She's just a prototype,kai." Kai look at the young scientist. He knew Luhan was right. Chanyeol could never be together with Dara-kin. He took the pen and sign the paper."Just do your thing,Luhan and go away." Kai gave him the spare key of the studio to Luhan as he took the document and nodded. He was about to leave for the door,but he stop mid-way. "Here's my personal number. You'll need it one day." Kai nodded weakly before taking it.

Luhan left him alone to think as he sit on the couch. The door closed and no more Luhan in their house. Kyungsoo who ust wake up stare at the door while brushing his eyes. "Did someone came? Nugu? Chanyeol?" Kai shocked hearing his voice and slowly catch his breath. He tried to act like nothing happen and smile at Kyungsoo."No.. Just someone asking for an address. Hurmm.. Is Chanyeol upstair?" Kyungsoo sit next to him and yawn. "No. He called last night,saying he's working for the dress."Kyungsoo's words make Kai's eyes grew wider. "He's at the studio??? Right now??" Kai suddenly ran to his room to get dressed. "Now already 9 A.M. So.. He's probably at Park Shin Hye's house. She's attending an award this evening and Chanyeol was told to sent her dress sharply 9 A.M. " Kai nodded and sat at the couch back with his jeans already buttoned and his shirt on his body.

"What wrong? Kai.. What's going on?" Kyungsoo tap his shoulder. Kai look at him and cry. "I did something terrible. Chanyeol will hate me. What should I do?" Kyungsoo was taken aback,but he tried to act normal. "It's okay,just tell me everything. Relax..I'll help you."

************************************************************************************************************************************

"No!!!! No...no.. Dara!!!! No!!! Who are you??!!! What have you done to her??!! " Chanyeol shakes the lifeless body of Dara-kin. Luhan just at him and say nothing. Minho-kin who was next to Luhan is looking at the crying Chanyeol without guilt. " I'm Xi Luhan,their creators. Park Chanyeol,I have to shut her down. She can't have a relationship with you. I'm sure you knew about that. I'm so sorry."  With that Luhan took Dara-kin and put her into her box before putting her into the truck. Baekhun who was holding Chanyeol couldn't help but cry with him. Luhan then asked his men to take other mannequins as well and put them into their boxes,including Minho-kin. Then,he left a check with the price of the mannequins on Kyungsoo's desk as compensation.Kai only stare at his friend and apologized. Chanyeol's cries made Kai kneel in front of him and begged for forgiveness.

Chanyeol looked at the truck from his office window. It slowly gone from his view,gone from the mall's view,gone from Korea forever. Chanyeol fisted his hand and walked to where Kai was. His anger is boiling in his heart and he couldn't stop his eyes from getting blur by his tears.He took Kai by his collar and punched his bestfriend,making Kai's lips bleed. Baekhyun hold Chanyeol's hand and Kyungsoo quickly helped Kai to get on his feet. "No.. Don't help me,Kyungsoo. I deserved this." Kyungsoo ignored him and help him to the sit on a chair. Chanyeol was looking at him in rage,but he knew punching Kai or even killing Kai,wouldn't change the fact that Dara-kin was no longer functioning."I know I don't deserve your apology. But I wanted you to know that I'm only doing this for you. You're my bestfriend,for God sake! Park Chanyeol,jeongshin charyeo(get a grip)! She's not real. Please stop making yourself miserable with empty promises. You know their rule and you knew this day would come."

"Kai,stop that!" Kyungsoo push him slightly. "No,Kyungsoo. He should realize it since he knew their ability. He should know loving a robot who look like a human will do him nothing. He'll ended hurt and Dara-kin.. She's probably expecting this too. She's a robot,Chanyeol. She's smarter thaan us but she definitely can't make you happy." Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun away and walked towards Kai. Once again,he grabbed Kai's shirt and pulled him closer. "No,Chanyeol. Stop it! He's your ing friend! God,what happen to you guys?!! Everything was over!! " Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol. Kai only smile and close his eyes,expecting another punch on his face. But,Chanyeol ended up hugging Kai and cry on his shoulder. Baekhyun sighed and let himself fell on the floor,with mixed feelings. He's both relieved for Kai but sad too as he knew Chanyeol's sadness over his Dara-kin was overpowering everything.

"I'm so sorry. I have to do this. I was shocked too but I had to agree since he knew what the consequences are. She'll be outdated in a few days and by that moment,she's probably making your life miserable as she tend to ignore your true feelings." Kai hugged Chanyeol back and let the giant sobbed on his shoulder. "Kai,help me.. Make me forget the pain. "Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol's back while holding his tears in. Then,Baekhyun walked to them and ruffled the giants' hair. "I know you're a strong guy,Chanyeol. We'll help you to get through this. We're bestfriends for life. Whatever you need,whatever you want,we'll help you. " Chanyeol let go of Kai and wiped his tears. Then he looked at Baekhyun and nodded. He knew he had to let go of everything. His heart ached thinking of how realistic Dara-kin's behavior. He wanted to protest but he knew his friends are wanting the best for him. Real love and real life with someone realistic. Not a robot.

********************************************************************************************************************************

         5 Months had passed and Chanyeol still trying hard to forget Dara-kin. Whenever he's fitting his new designs on a mannequin(the fake and cheap one),he'll be crying in silent as he continue his works. Despite having difficulties,he manage to finish his works on time and magnificently,he still get trouble of stopping himself from crying now and then. He helped everyone whenever he's done with his works and he never talk about Dara-kin anymore. Whenever a girl trying to flirt on him during a fashion show he was invited,he didn't show much interest and ignore her. He also became more hard working than ever. In a week,he manage to finish 3 dresses for bride's maid and he also sent them himself. Baekhyun and Kai couldn't help but joke around that Chanyeol is a superman. Chanyeol wasn't angry though,he's back to his old self where he always messed around with Baekhyun's eyeliner addiction and Kai's tanned skin.

Looking at how dedicated Chanyeol are,Kyungsoo felt so guilty and he decided to let Chanyeol have fun. He arrange a dinner plan, and booked a room at Noraebang(karaoke) afterward. He took everyone for some Shabu Shabu at a Chinese restaurant. Chanyeol seems to enjoy his food although his eyes are red,probably from crying again."You look like you're in a race,Chanyeol-ah. Slow down,you'll choke on your food." Kyungsoo nagged while pouring some Jasmine tea for everyone. Then,he wipe the smudge on Chanyeol's mouth before patting his back as Chanyeol really did choked on his food. He shook his head and nag again. "I told you so,Park Chanyeol. Huh.. Slow down,the food won't go away anyway.." Chanyeol smile cheekily as Kyungsoo took care of him ."Hehee.. Gomawo,eomma! It's so delicious. I haven't have Shabu Shabu in a while. Thanks for buying us dinner." Kyungsoo only smile and patted his head like what mothers always do to their child.

"So.. How's the dress for Kim Taehee and Rain's wedding? Any progress? Huh~ I really like Rain and now he's asking me to design his wedding tux while you design his fiancee's wedding dress?? Omo,we're blessed from heaven!" Baekhyun eat his veggies happily. Chanyeol knocked his head a little,making Baekhyun almost choke. Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol his owl like glare. Chanyeol apologize and smile like an idiot. "Hehee.. I'm 90% done with the dress,the only thing left is the detail like diamond,stone and braids."

Baekhyun's eyes widen and we clapped his hand in delight." Daebak,I also finished his tux. But.. I had a little problem with the pants though. I lose the measuring of his leg and I know calling him over to meaure him will only make him wworried." Chanyeol chewed the chicken's leg and nodded. "Don't worry.. I'll help you. Furthermore,Kai's height and Rain are almost the same. We can use him to get the proportion right. "

"Yah.. Don't involved me,okay?" Kai suddenly spoke up after finishing half of the chicken alone. Kyungsoo knocked Chanyeol,Kai and Baekhyun's head. "No business during dinner,arasso?? Any talk about business,you'll ended up with this boiling soup all over you guys."

The 3 of them nodded in silent and rolled their eyes. Then,they headed to Noraebang. Kyungsoo told the girl at the counter about his booking and the girl showed them their room. The 4 are excited as they didn't sing for a long time. Surprisingly,Kyungsoo ordered wine and some vodka. The 3 of them were surprised but Kyungsoo said they should have fun and he wanted to learn how to drink. Baekhyun gladly teach Kyungsoo and Chanyeol about the drinking games. Soon,the room was filled with the drunken Chanyeol's voice,singing an old song called It's Not Love If It's Hurt Too Much. Baekhyun who was already drunk acted as Chanyeol's back-up dancer.

"I know what you're doing.. Thanks for everything,hyung.." Kai smile as he watch Chanyeol get emotional in his singing and doing some walts with Baekhyun as his dancing partner. He's glad that Chanyeol finally breaks down in front of them and let his sadness out. He's glad that Chanyeol finally let it all out than keeping it bottled up in his heart. "It's nothing,Jonginnie.. You've suffered so much too. " Kyungsoo smile as he gulped down a glass of red wine.

"Kyungsoo hyung.. You're still sober? Wow.. You're a good drinker than I thought." Kai giggle and throw his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Actually,this red wine is a regular fruit punch. I told the waitress to bring it for me and the vodka for you guys. " Kai's eyes widely open and he looked at Kyungsoo in disbelief. "What?? So.. how about Chanyeol?? Why is he drunk?" Kyungsoo put down his glass and smile innocently.

"Let's just say I mixed a dash of vodka in his 'red wine' when Baekhyun taught him the drinking game. You saw him lose all the time,right? So,he's been drinking the juice mixed with vodka." Kai smirked at the older's innocent smile and laughed.

"Wow.. You're tricky but hey.. It's working. I'm sure you've helped him let out his frustration,hyung." Kai hugged him and he gets all teary,remembering the day when Chanyeol couldn't accept his betrayal for signing the document. Kyungsoo hugged him back. "Kyungsoo,why did you hug Kai? Are you gay??" Chanyeol's voice was heard through the microphone. Baekhyun was laughing and he kept on stumbling on his feet.

"Aish.. These dorks! We better go home now,it's getting late." As Kyungsoo was about to approach Chanyeol,Kai hold his arm. "Hyung,I have something to tell you. I think we can help Chanyeol completely." Kyungsoo's ears perked up and he decided to listen to Kai's words. What he heard makes him wanna kiss Kai over again. "Erghh.. Hyung~~ Gross!!" Kyungsoo smile cutely and decided to go on to Kai's plan. 

******************************************************************************************************************************

     "Tell me again why we're leaving for Tokyo??" Baekhyun groggily whine as he touch-up his eyeliner at the plane. Kyungsoo who sit next to him only giggle and said nothing. Kai,on the other hand was nervous as he didn't sure if their plans would work. Chanyeol tapped his shoulder and smile excitedly. Kai knocked Chanyeol's head like usual whenever he and Chanyeol sat together. Chanyeol bite his arm and in the end,Kyungsoo have to end everything by pulling their ears.

"Yah,geumanhe. You guys are acting like a bunch of kids. You're embarrassing us!" Kai and Chanyeol apologized as the stewardess told them there's complaint of them being too noisy. Kyungsoo bowed a few times before giving them last warning.The flight to Japan was rather peaceful than Kyungsso thought as the 2 finally behaved themselves. Then,they took a taxi ride to the hotel where they'll be staying. "You guys go get some rest,I wanna go out for a while. You can order room service if you're hungry or just go to the dining hall,arasso?" Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Kai nodded in unison.

After going out for almost 2 hours,Kyungsoo finally back into his shared room with Chanyeol and told him that someone wanna see Chanyeol tomorrow." Who? I don't think I know anyone in Tokyo,Kyungsoo. Who do you met earlier,anyway?" Kyungsoo only smile and said he's meeting a client. The same client requested for Chanyeol as she know how precise Chanyeol's work. Satisfied by Kyungsoo's answer,he nodded in agreement.Then,they both went to sleep. In the middle of dim lighted room,Chanyeol reach for his phone and try to be as quiet as possible.Chanyeol secretly look at Kyungsoo on the other bed,seeing if he's still awake. No movement. Chanyeol quickly entered his passwords and unlock his phone. He stared at the wallpaper of him and Dara-kin. He really miss her and he lied when he told them he's no longer crying. His eyes didn't take long to swell up and he quietly sob until he fell asleep..

The next morning...

Chanyeol woke up and saw Kyungsoo's bed is empty. He saw a note on the table lamp and read it. It's an address and at the other side of the paper has some note written. 'Chanyeol-ah,go this address and meet your client at 10 A.M. sharp. Be on time as your client is a busy person. Don't worry about language,the cliant spoke Korean and English very well. Good luck! >.< ' Chanyeol smile and quickly take his shower. Aftr taking a relaxing shower he looked at the watched. It's already 9.35 A.M. ! I'm so late!! 

He skipped breakfast and hurriedly catch a cab in front of the hotel. He show the address to the driver and told him to drive faster in English. The driver nodded and drive as fast as he can. He pay the taxi fare and looked at the building in front of him. He carry along his tablet and a huge collage book consisting tiny pieces of fabrics for clients references on the design. Wow.. this client surely love flowers. A florist?

Chanyeol walk inside the building where his meeting take place. He went into the flower shop and stare at the beautiful seasonal flowers. Then,his eyes stop at a certain flower. A red tulip. He look at it and he didn't realize the owner is behind him. "A red tulip represents 'Declaration of Love'. It's bright and vibrant color could make the receiver and her loved one bond as their belief,their love will be eternity." Chanyeol looked around and found the back of cute looking girl wearing a dress and she's arranging pot of morning glory.

Chanyeol couldn't speak fluently in Japanese,so he talk in English instead. "Excuse me,I'm Park Chanyeol the designer and co-owner of Votre Style in Seoul. I'm here to meet Miyuki". The girl stop whatever she's doing and stand straight. "P-Park.. Chanyeol?" Chanyeol's a bit shock but he nodded anyway even though the girl can't see him nod. Suddenly the girl turned around and her eyes are filled with tears. Chanyeol's leg suddenly felt weak as he look at the girl in front of him.

"Just call me Dara.." The girl said in her cries and their eyes never break from looking at each other. Chanyeol put his stuffs at the counter and slowly approach her. "Annyia.. Maldo andwe.. You can't be her~ She's dead. She was shut down 6 months ago!" He cupped her face and their memories are flooding back inside his head even though he tried  his best to eliminate them,little by little. He look into her eyes. It's impossible. I saw her being shut down,I saw her gone. But how? This girl.. same eye color,same height,same fair skin.. same voice. Chanyeol hugged her and his tears are rolling on his cheeks. "How? Why??" Suddenly he hear footsteps. His gaze turned to the door,where he found Luhan,Kyungsoo,Kai and Baekhun,al smiling at him. Chanyeol look at all of them and back at Dara. He suddenly walked to Luhan and shake Luhan's shoulders.

"Luhan,tell me. Is this Dara-kin? Is this her?? Tell me!" Luhan smile at him and shook his head. Chanyeol became more confuse. "What? Then.. who is her?" Luhan looked at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo just nodded. Luhan walked towards Dara and pulled her hand. Dara walked next to him and she's still crying."This is Dara,the real Dara. She's the 'source' of Dara-kin. Her name is Sandara Park. I uses her DNA to create an identical robot/mannequin. They share the same behavior as they're identical. I created Dara-kin when Dara came to me to make her very own mannequin on her birthday. I thought Dara wanted to keep her but she decided to give it to me,just like the real Taemin(a student),Jonghyun(an actor),Onew(a soccer player),Minho(young police officer),Key(a stripper),CL(a rockstar),Bom(a lingerie model), and Minzy(a cheerleading captain)."

"What? " Chanyeol look at him in more confusion. "They all gave their mannequin to me and they're my limited editions. I purposely make them pricey to avoid people from buying them. But,looks like I'm wrong." Luhan smile as he said the last part. Kyungsoo,Kai and Baekhyun giggle as they all know it's Chanyeol's idea to buy the expensive mannequins. "So,you're telling me that Dara-kin and the others are prototypes of real people,like.. cloning them into a genius robot but using their actual DNA?" Luhan nodded. Chanyeol looked at Dara and hesitantly took her hand. Dara hold his hand back and smile. Then,he look at Luhan again.

"Did she share the same emotions too? She was shocked when she heard my name,earlier..Could she possibly know me?" Luhan nodded again and explain to them. "For these genius mannequins,not only their DNA are the same,but the feeling are shared too. It's like having a telepathy with your twin. What your twin felt,you will feel it too." Chanyeol stares at Dara and look into her eyes.

"Dara,what do you feel when Luhan shut down Dara-kin?" Chanyeol hold her shoulder gently and smile. The smile makes her comfortable and she smile back. "I don't know how to explain it. One moment I was speaking to a customer and then I felt a sudden chest pain,I hardly breath and tears couldn't stop falling from my eyes. Then,I collapsed on the floor before I was unconcious. When I woke up,I was in the hospital and as soon as I saw Luhan next to me,I knew my twin were shut off for falling in love with human."

Kai look at her and apologized for making her hurt. He too,was shocked hearing the side effect to the real 'source'. Dara shooked her head and keep on smiling. Luhan explained that Kai wasn't at fault. The real thing is,when Chanyeol fall for Dara-kin the first time,Dara also experienced the same thing. She was dreaming of talking to Chanyeol and everything that Dara-kin experienced or talk with Chanyeol,the real Dara can feel it too.

Chanyeol breathed out in relief and hugged her tighter. Then,he kissed her infront of them. "Dara-ssi,why do you like me?" Dara smile and answered back "I don't know. Should it be any reason?" Chanyeol smirked as he heard her answer and kissed her again. "You remembered! I miss you,Dara! I miss you so much!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are crying out of joy and hugging each other. Kai scoffed and give 'boo' to Chanyeol. Chanyeol connected his forehead with Dara and peck her lips once again before hugging her.

"So... Since we're all happy here,may I ask how did Kyungsoo and Kai know about all of these,Luhan??" Baek scratched his head and looked confused. Luhan giggle and gave baekhyun his angel smile. Then,Kyungsoo spoke up. "Actually,Kai gave me Luhan's contact number after telling me that the mannequins are created based on real people in Japan,China and Korea. This is Luhan's greatest creations ever as he combined both robot technology and human DNA." Baekhyun's jaw dropped and Kai nodded. "Furthermore,you're too drunk to notice our plan that night,Baekkie." Kyungsoo laughed and Baekhyun punched Kai's shoulder.

"I hope I didn't make you suffered,Chanyeol-ah.. It's been like hell to me for these past months. Luckily,Luhan always by my side to check me and I was thrilled when he said you're coming to Japan." Chanyeol nodded and hugged her. "You're too late,Dara-ssi. You already make me suffered and as a punishment,you need to leave Japan and come with me to Korea. From now on,you'll be mine forever."

Chanyeol kissed her forehead,her both cheeks,her nose and he stopped when his lips almost brushed onto Dara's lips. "Huh?" Dara look at him in confusion. Chanyeol smile and said," I love you." Then he kissed her lips. Kyungsoo,baek and Luhan were cheering as they look at the lovely couple. "Yukks.. I think I wanna puke. This is so sickening." Then,a shoe flew to Kai's head. "The heck?? Yah,Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol stick out his tounge and Kai ended up chasing him around the flower shop.

Now,Park Chanyeol finally spent his precious day at the studio with his very own Dara. His lovely Mrs Park.

 

 

The End.

 

 

A/N: It's a wrap,yeorobeun!! The Crying Mannequin has ended and I hope my 1st trial in making a sci-fi two shots weren't that bad. Thanks for reading. You guys are the best! Jeongmal kamsahamnida geurigo neomu saranghanda! XOXO! -Yullie96