School's Bad Boy: Kim Jongin

Caress

"Kim Jongin"  my voice were barely whisper. He glanced at me and gave me stern look, a look of a heartless play boy that girls like.

"It's Kai for your information" Kai said. His hair was disheveled, locks of hair were pointing at different angles, his uniform was buttoned just up to his toned chest showing his tan skin color that enhances his collar bones. His eyes straing directly at me,

Cold and distant

"I know but that's not your true name" I replied, now facing him completely but my eyes laying on his bruises in his cheek. I wanted to help him to heal his cuts though I'm not that kind of person, the 'approaching' type of person. 

"What are you staring at?" Kai raised his brows looking suspicious. I just shook my head and bowed at him ready to walk away but something restrained me to go. I shuffled back to his directions, and plunged my petite porcelain hand to my pocket skirt and handed my white baby blue cotton handkerchief, then walked away.

 

 ▼    

"Ahri! One serving of Mega Rabokki ready to serve" My boss called out with his booming voice, ringing his bell informing me to give it out to the customers. I left the pile of dishes I was carrying in the counter and grabbed the food. I seriously don't get why my boss yells if the food is ready while he can just ring the bell. 

Elderly and their Habbits,

I spotted a group of boys still wearing their uniforms. obviously that they haven't gone to their homes and it's already nine in the evening.They're wearing different uniform so they're not from my school. Not that I care about them.

"Here you go Sir, enjoy your meal just call me or my boss if you need something" I tired to be enthusiatic,I do, I really do but somehow I sound like a soul-less person.My boss would tell me to be enthusiatic towards the customers because he always tells me that my smile brightens up the world. of course I wouldn't believe the old man. After bowing, I turned my back at them starting to head to the counter to wash the dishes then one person grabbed me by the waist letting me sit on his lap, I quickly jumped up trying to get away and peered at the ert jerk.It was the boy who has a blonde hair.

"How about we get a serving of you?" the jerk eyed me up and down showing me a devious smirk. I just hate when 'We' sometimes get customers like this dirty bastard.

"No sir, and if you want to do dirty things, you've got the wrong place. If you're going to continue like this we're sorry but I'm going to kick you out" I snarled at the jerk eitherway I kept my cool.

"Aw come on babe, You dont wanna waste your y figure don't you? and plus—" he again grabbed me by the waist, his grip was stronger than before "I'm experienced" He whispered to my ear very closely sending shivers all through my body. I tried to free myself from his grip wondering where could be the old man.This is one of the things I don't like working in here.This place where the food joint is where usually called the drug town. Drug dealers are present in this place especially at night.That's why 'Sometimes' I get into situations like this,and haraboji always disappears without any warning.

Why do you always get out of my sight whenever I need you?

"If you don't let go of me I'm going to smack you in your precious stones" I threatend, voice croaking.

"Ooh I like this girl, feisty one" He purred at me and attempting to attack my neck, his friends laughing evily but before his dirty mouth came near to me I struggle out of his grip and kicked his precious stones.The blonde boy contorted in pain yapping some incoherent words. When I was about to run away, one of his friends chased me and pinned me at the wall near the counter.

"You are so gonna pay little !" the boy in red hair grinned at me.

"Let go you bastard!" I tried to shout but instead my voice sounded fearful as hell. I couldn't keep my cool anymore knowing I couldn't do anything at this point.The blonde haired boy suddenly have taken over the red haired boy. his eyes were darting on my body like I'm a catch ready to be feast on.

"You , you should have obeyed me when I was still kind to you now I don't have a choice but to be rough on you" when he was about to latch on my lip, the door banged open.

"Yah,Chi Soo I didn't know your'e getting this low now" the boy spoke up calmly.

"Kai" the jerk grunted, cleching his teeth. Kai? What is he doing here? His grip loosend and handed me to one of his friends.

"You really like interrupting me when I am about to have some fun" he then continued. 

"Is this your new hiding place?" Kai questioned again completly ignoring his question. He paced down near the counter, observing the food joint. I thought he was the only one who entered the food joint until I saw four boys behind him. A boy who has a striking sharp gaze like cat with dark circles, the other one has a sharp like feautures, sharp tall nose, jaw line and have a dirty blonde hair, next to him is a guy with a big doe eyes that resembles bambi, despite he had the bambi like look, his eyes are telling a different story.Then the very last one has a rainbow hair color, except that I can't really take a good look at him seeing that he's facing in other way. Chi soo scoffed, clearly pissed off the fact that Kai did'nt even bother to pay attention to what he's saying.

"What do you want?" Chi soo questioned, his voice turned serious while adjusting his rings. 

"You sent some rascals at our place today" Kai claimed then slowly walked up to Chi soo, closing the distance between them

"I did? since when?" Chi soo chuckled, pointing at himself. In just a mere second Kai pounced Chi soo sending him off, in instant Chi soo's friends charged towards him but Kai was swift and punched the red haired boy square to his face. Kai's friends joined the rumble, knocking out Chi soo's kids in a amazing speed. the boy who had me was distracted and I seized the moment, I stuggled free from his hands, stumbling and hitting my head at the corner of the stool, I clucthed the pot that was on the counter and swinged it on his face a few times. I knocked the jerk down. When I was about to dial the police's number someone snatched the phone away. It was Kai. I looked behind him, I found all Chi soo's kids were all advancing through the door,limping and helping each other out.

"The bastard got away, Do we need to chase him? We still haven't beat the living lights out of him", The boy with a dirty blonde hair color asked him, his voice is deep.

"No, Just let him get away" Kai simply replied, putting the phone down he snacthed away from me.

"Yah, why are you all alone in this store? Where's your manager?" I heard a hoarse and stern voice behind me. I looked back and it was the bambi looking guy.

"Why don't you just all leave so that I can clean up this place?" I shot back. I am completely pissed off right now for what happened just a while ago. I don't know what to say if haraboji comes back. A bunch of gangsters fought and beat each other to death? or just say that the fact I am nearly ?

"No wonder why you got yourself in trouble" the blonde guy clicked his tongue. I dedcided to ignore all of them started tidying up the chairs that were thrown, putting them back in to their proper spots. Even if I'm cleaning up the place, I can totally feel the glare their giving to me, suddenly bambi guy shot up,

"Jung Ahri?! Mystery girl?" He pointed at me his eyes are big as soucers as if he saw a ghost

"What the heck are you saying Luhan! she's not her! Jung Ahri will never be seen in this kind of pla—" before he finish his sentence I looked up at him. I did'nt portray any emotion in my face. 

"Now i know a single thing about mystery girl! She works in a food joint!" Luhan beamed. i did'nt expect that the school's famous bad boys would know me.

Of course they know you Ahri, you're the famous quiet, rude, mystery girl.

"It's ten o'clock, the store's already closed come back tomorrow if you want to hangout more" I blocked their conversation. The rainbow haired boy looked at me with an icy cold stare which I returned the stare back at him. He seems oddly familliar to me. I don't really care if I know him or what. I averted my eyes off him first. 

"Let's go hyung, The mystery girl doesn't want us here" the boy with dark circles shuffled to the door with bambi guy. He gave me a wink before turning his back on me. The other two boys followed them. At last peace. When I was about to lift up the stool that was under the table, however someone reached it out before me.

"Do they usually hang out in here?" He spoke while settling the stool. I did'nt reply. He looked at me waiting for the answer, I just continued cleaning.

"Chi soo" He added. Do they always hang out in here? ,Yes they usually eat in here. I thought

 I nodded my head, it's the faster way to answer plus I'm tired I just want to go to bed. He hummed in response. He glanced at me for a second, gave me a band aid and placed it on the table.

"Fix yourself" Kai said to me. He then walked away when I was about to open my mouth to say something, I picked up the band aid and stared at it

Thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hell yeah another Chapie update!!!

Hi chingus how are you? ^^ i finally updated with kai bad boy powers on it!

and yeah if you wonder if exo's gonna be in my story! YES! ♥

this chapie is kind of boring but please be patient chingu :D Ahri and Kai are just meeting each other and stuff like that but I promise next chapter will 

contain more Kai-Ahri hihi and if you wonder what rabboki is its ramyun with spicy rice cake (it's delicious!)

but i hope you enjoy this chapter chingus! bye see you next time PPYONG~

and here's some y kai for you ;)

 

 

                                                                                                   ~aegyonoona