Jung Ahri

Caress

"Then after that the last dynasty happened, the jo—" Mr.Song was interrupted by the bell while he was in the midst of discussing the last dynasty in Korean history. He was so immersed that he did'nt even noticed it was almost time. Immediately my classmates started packing up and some of them are even hurriedly dashing through the door, but as usual Mr.Song would shout at them. 

"You bastards where do you think your going? I dismiss you not the bell!" He blurrted out to my classmates while pointing the stick he was carrying. "When will you learn that I dismiss you not the bell?! Go back to your seats!" He continued to nag them.

My classmates walked back to their seats mumbling angrily.When my classmates are all settled Mr.Song carefully eyed all of us.

"Class dismiss" He shouted and they dashed off the class urgently leaving me behind. I carefully gathered my things and shoved them into my worn out jean  bagpack. Before heading out I slighty bowed to Mr.Song then walked out away but Mr.Song called me.

"Ms.Jung just wait a second" he spoked with gentle voice. Now He's not grumpy. I turned back and faced the elder. 

"Ms.Jung there's somethings I want to discuss with you" He said while connecting his hands. I simply nodded my head.

"I don't know about you but as a graduating student we need your parents to come and attend some meetings to inform them" Then he momentarily paused

"Ever since you've been into this school I've never met your parents despite your not an orphaned or abandoned child, I don't exactly know what happened but as the principal of the school i need your pa—" 

"I am and abandoned child Mr.song so please stop talking to me about parents because they never existed and just tell me what do i need to pay for the graduation" I cut him off, bowed and walked out the room.

 

I am an abandoned child.

 

 ▼    

 

I checked the time it was almost five in the afternoon. Better hurry up before I get late for work. I started to run along the empty corridor and made a sharp turn to the left knowing that I'm not going to bump into someone however as soon as I made the turn I clashed into someone sending me off balance.

Way to start off your work day Ahri. I mentally scolded myself. I quickly gathered my scattered things and crammed them to my bagpack. I stood up muttering sorry to the stranger.

"Next time don't run in full speed, You don't want to get yourself in danger" the stranger spoke up in cold and emotionless manner. I looked up just enough to get a glance to the person. His lips are cut and his left cheek is bruised. 

The school's bad boy.

"Kim Jongin" I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay first chapie updated :P

about deciding if this is going to be a short story or chapter 

i'll just see about that *hihihi* 

anyways you guys enjoy my first chapter ♥ have good day chingus

and i lied about updating tomorrow or after tomorrow 

forgive me and my bipolarness <<< is that even a word?

♥♥♥♥♥VOTE UP AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY ♥♥♥♥♥

btw i know its short but here's a cute kai for you alright? 

 

                                                                                                      ~aegyonoona