Curious

Caress

I waited in the pedestrian lane waiting for the hand signal to appear, still panting and gasping for air because of all the running I did. Unfortunately, I woke up late today which is unusual for me. It's just I can't seem to erase what happened to haraboji's store last night . I kept thinking about it over and over again, that there's a time when my eyes are beginning to shut down I'll think of  the it again. Annoyed me to death. Even though I know who exactly I was thinking about, I tried to ignore him. Yes, Him. Kai. I don't know what happened but suddenly last night I kept thinking about him, like suddenly I was curious about him. Curious, just plain curiousity, like since when he started being a bad boy? Why did he suddenly shows up infront of me? And..and since when I started to care what the heck is he doing with his life? 

The sound of honking snapped me out of my thoughts and saw that the people already started walking ahead of me. Let's not think about him again Jung Ahri. Think of your own self. He's no one to you.

I looked at my wrist watch, 7:30. Thank God I still have some time to walk to school. Once I crossed the street, almost nearing to the school I saw some of my schoolmates and classmates also walking. Some people would greet their schoolmates 'Goodmornig' or 'Hey wait up for me' but they greet me in different way.

"Have you even brushed your teeth quiet girl?" One of the seniors passed and stopped infront me. Taeyong. This is how people greet me in mornings especially this bastard. If only I could give them a how-about-eat-your-own- answers so I could quiet them up, but then the situation will just get worse. So eventually I'll just hold it in and kill them a hundred and thousand of times in my head.

"Probably not, that mouth of hers have to be filthly enough to answer rudely" his wanna be kpop idol friend opened his mouth.  All of his friends laughed. I just pretended that I have'nt seen them or heard them and tried to walked passed on them but they blocked my way again. Okay what now ?

"Oh is that how you greet your sunbaes? Just walked passed at them and ignore they're sincere greetings?"

Sincere my . I mentally rolled my eye.

"Is that how will you act till you go to hell?" Someone spoke up behind me. I turned and looked back and saw the same guy last night with the rainbow hair. He stared at me, giving me shivers to my spine. 

"Oh Sehun, watch your mouth! were still your sunbaes!" Taeyong blurrted out but his voice was clearly shaking up.

"Sunbaes that steals someone else's money, dirty penny pinchers" Sehun retorted back. I looked at Taeyoung. So he's dicker than I thought. Taeyoung caught me giving him death glares.

"What are you staring at filthy mouthed girl? and why are you still here?" Taeyoung pushed me by my shoulder strongly, I stumbled back, Bumped into a toned chest. He spoke up while bringing his hands to my shoulders to support me. I flinched and froze.

" Ryung Taeyoung, Why don't you just meet us after school?" This voice, Kai

"Fuc—" Taeyoung was about to say but then the bell rang. I straightend up and dashed off.

 

 ▼    

I settled down into my seat and grabbed my things that I need. I was still figuring out why I reacted like I committed a crime towards Kai, When did Jung Ahri became like this? I sighed and faced the window. The tree branches were swaying back and forth sending a fresh breeze, vast blue sky and birds chirping. 

Oh yeah my pencil case! How can I forgot my pencil case?!

I glanced at the wall clock. There's 3 minuets left, I can still get it my locker's just nearby. I stood up and quietly approached the door, Once i got outside I lunged off to my locker which is like 5 big strides, though I'm hearing squeals and woah's back in the classroom. I quickly opened my locker and snatched my pencil case. When I was about to close my locker a piece of paper fell out. Oh come on I'm late! I picked it up. It was a baby pink paper. The letter. I closed my locker and slipped the letter into my pocket. I shuffled back to my seat with my usual head down position clenching my pocket.

Why does this person still sends me letter every tuesday?

I looked out at the window and saw a bush rumbling. I perked up to see what's in the bush. 

"I don't see anything though" I mumbled ever so softly that I'm pretty sure I was the only to hear it.

"Maybe because it's just the wind" 

I quickly snapped my head behind me saw who was talking.

What is he doing here? He's not in this class!

I was stunned for a moment but swiftly regained myself. 

"Why are you here?" I softly asked him with soft voice.

"I was transferred in this class" He cooly said rummaging his already disheveled hair. I peeked behind him and saw the girls in the classroom whispering and sending death glares at me. I exactly know why they're looking at me like that.

"I don't care If you're transferred in this class or what, I'm asking you why are you in this seat?" I told Kai in my cold, rude tone.

"You don't own these chairs, Am I right? So I get to pick wherever I want to sit" He noted at me.

"Well I don't want to sit beside you" I claimed. 

"Kai-sshi If you want you can sit beside us" Kim Mina batted her fake long eyelashes at Kai and smiled in a ty way. For what I know Kim Mina is known to be the School's queenka and a spoiled brat rich girl and fact she has a hugest crush for Kai.

"You don't have to sit with the quiet trash girl" She added. Kai totally ignored her statings and turned his attention back to me.

"Go sit beside her, She wants you" I uttered to Kai.

"I want to sit here. PERIOD." Kai calmly explained

"Why do you want sit here?" I momentarily paused then continued knowing that I can't do anything to let this boy move to a sit, "You'll regret seating beside me", then turned my back at him.

"Im Curious that's why."

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

BoOoOOoom!! 

Im back chingus ^^ 

ok first....

DAMN BOY!

 it's 1:00 AM in here LULS

anyways enjoy my story ♥

kai ssppppppaammmm { SMILING VERSION}

and one with smexy cute style