Meeting his Friends and his Sister

When My TIME Is Come

 

After eomma and appa left, me and Hara unnie only watching TV and eat our breakfast. We’re done with breakfast and keep watching TV. We’re watching “We Got Married” Khuntoria couple.
“I don’t think they suit each other. Really..” my sister comment
“i don’t know. I think its normal. Victoria is beautiful and Nikchun is handsome and cute :3” I replied
“yah!! You should be on my side!!” she said half shouting.
“okay okay. Don’t shout like that again. This is hospital! Chance to KBS World then if you’re envy of them”
“yah!! I’m not envy. I’m just jealous.”
“there is no different unnie -_-“
“Whatever. I just-… Kyaa!! It’s B2ST!!!”
“wha.. Where? Where? Awh.. there’s Dongwoon oppa and Gikwang oppa!!! >.<”
“there is Junhyung oppa and Yoseob oppa too!! >_<”
because of that shouting thing, we didn’t hear the knock at the door.
“______-ah, time to examine” A voice come from the door and we stop shouting.
“you should knock first doctor.” Said Hara unnie
“I already knock, but you guys too busy with shouting. So, I decide to come in” A little explain from Mr.Jang “now, it’s time to examine ____-ah” he continued.
“Yes sir” I replied. First, he measured my pulse. Second, he measured my blood pressure. Third, he listen to my heartbeat trough stethoscope and he’s done.

-10 minutes after examine-
“sir. Can I go out again?” I ask.
“sure you can. Since your sister is here now, I give you permission for one-half hour.” He replied.
“that’s enough time. Thank you so much doctor.”
“you’re welcome” and then he left my room.
“let’s go out unnie.”
“sure. But where?”
“just go to the hospital garden. Since I can’t go out from the hospital.”

Both of us leave the room and went to the garden. When we arrived, I saw Donghae oppa Again. But this time, he’s with 2 girls and 1 guy. The girls is sitting on the bench and Donghae oppa and his friend is standing in front of them. I saw him laughing with his friend ‘cute’ Wait a minute. What am I saying? I just met him yesterday!! Forget about it.
“ah.. isn’t that Donghae, Eunhyuk, IU, and Taeyeon? Yah!! Lee Donghae, Lee Hyukjae, Lee Ji Eun (IU), and you Kim Taeyeon!!” said Hara unnie with shouting. I was really surprise when my unnie know Donghae oppa and his friend.
“Ah!! Goo Hara!!  It’s been a while. How have you been?” said the guy name Eunhyuk/Hyukjae I don’t know with a happy tone.
“I’m fine. How about you guys?” She replied
“I’m perfectly fine” said the first girl.
“same like Taeyeon. But my little sister- ”before he finished, he cut off by the second girl.
“I’m fine unnie, oppa really.” Said the girl name Ji Eun/IU I think with a smile.
“uumm. May I ask you, What is happening to you IU?” ask Unnie
“ngg.. car accident.. I wasn’t concentrating when driving because receive a call from my friend.  then I'm off track and hit a road divider” she explain.
“that must be really hurt. Get well soon IU”
“Thanks unnie. BTW.. who is she?” she ask and point her finger at me.
“ahh.. _____-ssi” called Donghae oppa.
“eh?? You know my dongsaeng??” ask my unnie.
“sort of. We bumped each other yesterday.”
“really??” she ask with shock tone and she look at me and come near me. “you’re okay right? You didn’t sweating, fainting, or something else right?” she continued to ask.
“I’m fine. I’m not sweating, fainting or something else. You’re too protective”
“I just worried not protective. You sure you’re okay?” I only nodded with a smile.
“Yah!! Lee Donghae!! You didn’t make her falling to the ground right???”
“no. I catch her as soon as she’s falling.”
“is he lying ____-ah?”
“no he’s not. He told the truth.” ‘well not all is the truth. I didn’t fall and he doesn’t catch me.’
“next time watch where you going.”
“yes..”
“so.. can you introduce yourself to us?” I think it’s the guy name Eunhyuk. “nice start oppa. So what’s your name again??” said the girls together.
“Goo ____. What about you guys?”
“I’m Kim Taeyeon. Bangapseumnida ____-ah”
“I’m Lee Ji Eun. But everyone call me IU. As you see, I’m Lee Donghae’s yeoja dongsaeng ^^ Bangapseumnida ____-ah”
“and I’m Lee Hyukjae. Just call Eunhyuk oppa. A pleasure to meet you miss Goo ____”
“nado bangapta chingudeul ^^”

Well. I meet his friend and talk to them. What a beautiful day.. I got another new friend now ^^

Sorry about late update sad and I hope this chapter is not that bad as the previous chapter…
~Thanks for Reading~ ^-^