A Very Good Thing to Start My Day

When My TIME Is Come

 

Welcome back to room sweet room that has a drug smelled all over the room -_- I really miss home. Totally. The doctor only allowed me to come home once in 3 months ‘really !!’ I really need someone here. I wish my unnie or my parent is here now. I hugged my leg and put my face on my knees. I started to cry because I’m feeling lonely. I really miss my family. I wish God give me my sickness when I’m older or more. I think because I’m too much thinking Then, without realizing it, I fell into a sleep (still with hugging my legs position)

-next day-

I just woke up and start to see the clock. It’s 6.57 am. I think it’s too early for me to wake up now. What a surprise to start my day. I almost got a heart attack because I felt a hair on my right arm. I try to take a look. I sighed relief because it was Hara unnie, sleeping on the chair beside my bed and her head is right beside my arm. ‘ Nice try unnie. I almost got a heart attack because of your stupid hair’ Then I really surprise when I look at the couch. ‘APPA AND EOMMA IS HERE TOO???? OH.. HOW I REALLY MISS THEM TOTTALY’ I felt my tears is flowing on my cheeks. “ngg. Are you awake ___-ah?” ask my  unnie with rubbing her eyes with both of her hands.  I quickly wiped my tears.

“yes I’m awake.  You should rest more sist. I know you’re tired from college”
“it’s okay. You should the one who rest not me” she replied with a smile. “I need toilet now. I’ll be right back” she continued. ‘I surely have a really nice family.’  I thought my parent would return to Seoul next week from their business trip. Well, don’t mind. As long as they here with me, I don’t care about their business.  Well actually, I should care. They’ll give the company to Hara unnie if she’s done with her college. I really envy of my sister. She’s a healthy beautiful smart girl.

“uhm. You’re awake dear?” ask my eomma with half awake tone and rubbing her eye.
“ne.. when did you guys comeback to Seoul?” I ask
“last night honey” she replied. “after we arrived at Seoul, we quickly come to the hospital to see you” She continued and come to my bed. “*brushing my hair* do you have a nice sleep last night?” ask eomma.
“yes I have. How about you? You must be really tired after a long flight.”
“its fine. We really want to see you _____-ah.” Said eomma and give me a hug. “we miss you”
I replied the hug and say “I miss you guys too” with sobbing tone.

“Don’t cry honey *wiped my tears* so you want to have breakfast now?” she ask while broke the hug.
“yes please” I replied with a big smile.
“chakkaman. I’ll call the nurse first”

After my mom is living, unnie comes out from the toilet. “fiuh.. where’s mom?” she ask.
“calling the nurse.” I replied.

Times sure goes fast. It’s 7.10 am already. We decide not to wake appa. We both sure know that he’s really tired. I think I’ll take a bath first before take a breakfast.

-15 minutes later-

That’s refreshing. I think my breakfast is already on my bed. ‘told you so’  it’s already on my bed. I have a  Doenjang jjigae soup and strawberry milk for my breakfast.’ It doesn’t make any sense for me ’.
“hhmm. Okay. Hmmh. Okay I understand. Let me know if there is a progress. Okay thank you for the information.” Said my appa to his caller. I bet he’s going to his office now. ‘’
“appa, eomma.  are you going?” I ask
“yes dear. we have to go. I’m sorry we have to go now. We visit you again tomorrow.” He replied.
“it’s okay. Promise that you’ll come tomorrow.”
“yes we promise you dear” she replied and kiss my forehead. “what about you unnie? Do you have class today” I ask
“nope. I’ll stay with you little sis.” She replied.
“at least I still have a friend here. Bye appa, bye eomma. Have a safe trip.” I said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry yesterday i didn't update. i'm really tired with school activity. well, i think this chapter is quite lame :/ i'll make the next chapter later.