Is this the End?

Why not just let go?

“Jonghyun!!!” He screamed, running up to Jonghyun. “What did you do?”

I didn’t do anything.” he replied

“WTF you bastard.”

The guard scoffed.

“Nick why are you so loud.” Chien asked.

“Chien you mother er.” Key screamed.

ZAP! was what Key heard from Jonghyun. As Key turned around and lifted up Jonghyun’s shirt Keysaw blood dripping down from all the zap’s. Key held back his tears.

“Where’s Onew?” Key tried to say calmly.

***"Somewhere." Chine replied trying not to laugh.

"You're a ."

"I've been told that by Onew."

Key looked back at Jonghyun with worried eyes. "Jonghyun it's going to be okay baby." Key cried chocking on tears. Jonghyun opened his eyes and noticed Keys crying face. Jonghyun cupped Keys face, and gave him a soft kiss. Key looked down at Jonghyun and cried even harder.

"Key stop crying. I'm still alive." jonghyun laughed

"But you're hurt everywhere, Onews missing, and we don't know where we are." Key replied.

"It's okay. As long as I know you're safe then I'm fine. As long as you aren't dead then I'm fine. As long as you're with me I'm in heaven. I don't want to see you cry right now. Be strong for Onew and me okay sweety." Jonghyun then went cold. I’m going to kill Chien. I grabbed the hammer next to Jonghyuns cage and walked out of there. I ran down the longest hallway and opened the big door right in front of me. Of course Chien was there. Like all the scary movies the longest hallway with the big door has the villain sitting there. Oh my god he's too obvious.

"Chien?" Key asked.

"Yeah." Chien replied.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I've already explained this to Onew. Do I have to explain this to you to?"

"It would make sense on why you're doing this."

"I got kicked out of SM because of you guys. Plus EXO never got to debut because of SHINee."

"In my defense EXO is doing good without you."

"Really. That's such a lie."

"I have to admit you were a really good singer, dancer, and rapper. But that was low of you to steal our money."

"Whatever  Nick get Key out of here."

That's the bodyguards name. Nick. Truthfully my blood was still boiling from him shocking Jonghyun. Key could feel Janus walking up behind me. He was just one step away from me. He swung the hammer as quick as he could. The hammer hit the temple of his head and blood dripping from it. The hammer hit the ground with him. He picked up the hammer that was on the floor and blood was dripping for the end.

“Key what did you do?” Minho screamed from the door.

“I don’t know.” Key replied laughing.

“You let your other half take over again didn’t you?”

Key finally came back to his senses. He noticed all the blood at the end of the hammer. He looked back at Chiens seat and noticed that he was gone. Key walked up to Chiens seat and found a note on there.

Onew is in the place where you guys hang out the most. Have fun

finding him. By the way Key you better take your medications again.

Or there will be trouble again with you and SHINee.

What the hell how did he know about my problem? Key looked back at The note. We will find you Hyung just wait for a little bit.

*where Chien and Onew are*

"Really Chien you're justing going to eat to that chicken in front of me?" Onew asked

"Yeah....why?" Chien replied.

"Really....."

"Oh yeah you love chicken."

"No dur..."

"Merong."

"Aish."

"Hey no cussing. I still have you tied up and I can drop you from this ceiling any time I want."

"Whatever. I want the chicken."

*back in the dorm*

Key looked back at Jonghyun and all his bruises. There were scars and bruises. They were deep and scary. Key looked for the first aid kit in the kitchen, but couldn't find it. He remembered that he used it for Jonghyuns older wounds and Key went into their bedroom. He dug through many boxes and they had many pictures in there. The the first picture Key picked up it was a picture of him and Jonghyun sitting on the beach. The day Jonghyun asked Key out. Jonghyun had been lying down in the sand while Key massaged his back. Onew was at the food stand near by, and Taemin and Minho were the ones that were actually playing on the beach.

*at the beach*

"Key?" Jonghyun said.

"Yeah." Key replied.

"Have you ever gone out with a guy?"

"Yeah. They were all though. They never understood me, they would cheat, and they never carried for me. "

"What's your ideal type?"

"Someone who understands me. They know how to love someone. They won't ever cheat. And they know how to care for me. Sort of like you Jonghyun. You're my ideal type I guess."

"Really." Jonghyun said with a smile.

"Why are you asking?"

"No reason."

"Alright let's go play with Minho and Taemin."

"No.....let's have a moment together. Just you and me." Jonghyun stopped Key by grabbing his wrist.

"Why?"

"Because I like you Key."

"Stop lying."

"I've told you before that I was gay."

"Yeah but now you're just playing with me. You know I like you. don't you."

"I prefer hearing it from you."

Crap did I just confess key thought to himself. Jonghyun laughed at Keys worried face. Jonghyun took Key by his waist and dragged him onto his lap. Jonghyun whispered in Keys ear.

"It's been a year since we've debuted. I've loved you even before we debuted. How long has it been? 2 years 5 months 26 days 6 seconds now 7...8....9...10...11. You get it. I like you and you like me. Wait I'm mistaken I love you. I love you Key and I've loved you for a long time and our love should go on..."

"Did you just use one of our song titles?"

"Yes I did. And you didn't let me finish."

"Okay sorry."

"So Key will you go out with me?"

"...."

"Is that a no?" Jonghyun said sadly.

Key turned around and kissed Jonghyun on the lips.

"What do you think that kiss means?"

"I love you Key."

"I love you Jonghyun."

"Umma Minho almost drowned me." Taemin interrupted the moment.

Key quickly got off Jonghyuns lap.

"Umma were you and Jonghyun doing something?"

"No it's ok." Key replied with his cheeks in a light shade of pink.

"Ok?..."

"Taemin I didn't mean to drown you. Don't tell Key he's going to kill me." Minho yelled.

"Minnie what did you do to Taebaby?!" Key yelled.

As Key and Minho argued playfully Jonghyun sat under the umbrella watching Key.

*back in Jongkeys bedroom*

"Key?" Jonghyun said watching Key.

"Yeah." Key replied.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not....." Key felt his face and they were wet with tears.

"What's wrong?"

"What went wrong Jjongie? We were having a good life then you were stabbed, Onew got kidnapped, you're hurt again!"

"Everything will get better."

"Jjongie my medications aren't working anymore!  My other side is coming out again."

"It's ok. We'll go to the doctor tomorrow and we will fix this."

"Fine."

"Get some sleep. I need to tell Taemin and Minho to be quiet. You could hear them moan from a mile away." Jonghyun joked.

"Come right back."

"I will." Jonghyun kissed Key on the forehead before he left. "Good night."

The next day was better for all of them. They decided to take a break and the CEO gave them a week break to calm down. They all went to the doctors with Key that day.

"Key why are you here . Again. You should be fine." The doctor asked.

"His reactions are coming back. He doesn't remember hitting someone with a hammer on the head."

"Key it's getting worse."

"Umma what's wrong?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun had forgotten that Taemin didn't know about Keys condition. Jonghyun took Taemin outside and explained everything to him.

"Taemin Key has a problem. When ever he gets mad like really really mad another side of him comes out. His true self that you see a Umma hides and his other side he named Kyle takes over. Kyle is very very violent. Kyle doesn't care about anything as long as he gets a look at blood. He loves the sight of blood. Kyle used to be able to be calm and Key would control him really well, but one day in the middle of practice Kyle came out of no where. Kyle took a scissor and tried to cut himself. Luckily I was there and Kyle cut me instead. " jonghyun said rolling up his sleeve.

"Oh so that's...."

"So now you know what's going on with Key."

"I didn't know that about Umma."

Jonghyun took Taemin’s hand and walked back into the room. Jonghyun saw Minho on top of Key holding him down. The Doctor came back with some gas a mask and Key/Kyle fainted.

“Doctor what’s going on?” Jonghyun asked.

“Key is going to need to be on watch. He randomly changed into Kyle again. Researchers are trying to figure out what’s going on right now. We don’t know the problem, but hopefully they can figure out the problem as soon as possible."

"Thanks. I really don't know what to say. I know this disease is rare, but oh my gosh I don't know."

Minho went up to Jonghyun and gave him a reassuring hug. Jonghyun broke away from Minho and went up to Key. nt towards Key. Key opened up his eyes and saw Jonghyun staring down at him.

“Jjongie what’s wrong?” Key asked.

“You’re going to stay with me right? You aren’t going to leave me.” Jonghyuns voice shook choking on tears.

“Why would I leave you?”

“I don’t know just promise you won’t.”

“I promise.” Key chuckled in confusion.

JongKey were left alone in the hospital room. Key was able to leave the hospital 2 days later. As SHINee walked out of the door 4 security guards walked out behind the ally and drugged all of them. The members woke up in shock and confusion as they saw their leader hanging from a cage right in front of them. Chien walked up from under the cage.

“Bang!” Chien shouted. A bullet flew out of no where and nearly hit Minho.

“Bang!” Again another bullet came flying as it hit Taemin on the leg.

“AHH…!” Taemin screamed.

“What the hell!” Minho yelled from spot.

“Bang! Bang! Bang!” three bullets came flying. One hit Minho’s leg, and both of his arms.

“!” Minho screamed.

“Hope that teaches you a lesson to not talk back.” Chien laughed.

“Jonghyun I’m so sorry.” Key whispered to Jonghyun.

“KEY PLEASE DON’T!” Jonghyun yelled.

“Lets do this Kyle.” Key whispered to himself.

“I knew this day was going to come.” Kyle laughed while braking off the chains that were attached to Keys arms. Kyle ran up to Chien with a knife. The security guards tried to stop Kyle at the same time. Kyle pushed one button on the knife and it turned into a sword. Kyle spun the sword above his head and cut off all the guards heads.

“Ha..losers.” Kyle smirked.

Kyle went up to Chien and raised the sword up to Chiens neck. There was a smirk on Chiens face. With loud thump Kyle fell on the ground.

“… you think you can beat me.” Chien laughed.

“I just did.” Kyle smirked with blood coming out of his mouth. Chien heard police sirens out of the building.

“How did you?...” Chien asked.

“The button I pushed for the knife to turn into a sword. It was also a warning button for danger.” Kyle replied.

“Put your hands up!” The police yelled.

“Looks like this is it.” Chien said.

The police took Chien to jail and took off the chains of the members.

*to the future*

“We would like to remember to the memories of SHINee Key. He has saved our lives of the rest of the group. We will miss Key...no….matter…..what.” Jonghyun choked out.

“Jonghyun….you can stop…” Onew interrupted.

“Key you promised me you would never leave. What happened to that promise? I love you!” Jonghyun yelled in between tears. Jonghyun walked down from stage and laid his head on Onews shoulder.

*In the sky*

Keys speech: I love you Jonghyun. I miss all of you guys, and I will remember every single moment that I’ve spent with you guys. I’ll never forget you and I hope you won’t forget me. Onew I won’t forget on how amazing you were. You were the most amazing leader ever. You lead us to fame and fortune. Go find a girlfriend would you. I’ve be up here for 3 months and you still haven't found anybody.  Minho you and Taebaby are the craziest couple ever. I hope you guys stay together forever. Minho that was the worst proposal ever. A fancy restaurant, flowers, a ceremony for him, and candles. Really. Just make it simple and cute. Taemin I hope you do well. I know your umma won’t be there with you, but I still be looking over after you up here. You are doing great on your own. I love you baby. Finally my one and only Jonghyun. I love you with all my heart, and my dear you already know that. Be strong for me. I won’t forget you and you know that already. You will be on my mind forever and always. Actually the whole group will be on my mind. I love you. Promise me you won’t forget me sweetheart. You have to keep that promise okay. My life was always complete with you, and you never know maybe, just maybe in another life we will still be together, but FOREVER next time. Like I promised. I just had to break this promise this time. Go find someone else just remember don’t forget about me. Promise me. ARASO!” ^^

“There’s no shortcut to perfection, all it takes is hard work and more hard work.”

                                                                                          -Jonghyun

---------------

A/N: Hey guys....I know this is a short story, but hope you liked this story. So does anybody want a sequel to this story?