The Gift

I Want My Life Back!

Chapter 4: The Gift

Laughter explodes from me as I go over the scene of Luhan at the store in my mind. "But when you walked backwards into the mannequin and it bumped into the other mannewquins causing all of them to fall down! That was hilarious!" I burst out in between laughs. While shopping at one of the clothing stores in the mall Luhan, while coming up to me to tell me something, accidentaly bumped into a mannequin which cause a domino effect and all the other mannequins fell too.

Luhan awkwardly laughs in agreement as he rubs the back of his neck. "Haha yeah...sorry for getting us kicked out of the store..."

I giggle at his cuteness, I could tell that he is really embarassed by the whole situation. I wrap my arms around Luhan's neck and admire him. "Your such a pabo!" I say teasingly.

Luhan pouts cutely causing me to kiss him. 

"I wanted to show you something though," Luhan suddenly remembers as he reaches into his pocket. 

"What is it?" Curiosity comes upon me as I see Luhan pull out a rectangular case from his pocket. 

"Before we got kicked out, I managed to get you this," Luhan smiles as he puts his hand out for me to take the case. With one eyebrow raised I take the case from Luhan's hand and slowly take the top off. There inside the small box lays a silver heart necklace. I gasp as I quickly look up at Luhan with my eyes widen.

"Lu-luhan I-" I stop not knowing what to say.

"Don't say anything, put it on," Luhan says while grinning as he takes the necklace and walks to the back of me. I gather my hair together as he latches the necklace and it falls around my neck.

"Luhan you shouldn't have. This looks expensive I can't accept it," I say about to take off the necklace.

"Don't be silly, I saw you looking at it and I wanted to get it for you. And the price dosen't matter at all. You will accept it becuase I'm not going to return it," he says as he stops me from taking off the necklace.

Knowing that I'm not going to change his mind I say, "Thank you so much Luhan I love it," I admire the beautiful necklace. 

We finally reach my car when I notice something wrong, "Oh great someone slashed my tires," I say annoyed as I bend down to examine the airless tire. Sure enough it did look like something took something sharp and cut a hole into my tire.

"What? Who would do such a thing?" Luhan bends down beside me and examines the slashed tire himself.

"We have to call a tow truck, " I get up and take out my phone and begin to search for a to truck in town.

'Yeah, I'll drive you back home," Luhan says and waits as I make the call.

After about 15 minutes the truck arrives and connects my car to his truck ready to be towed.

"We'll get your truck to the repair shop and they said that it will be done in a week," the tow truck man says as he has me sign a paper.

"A week? That's a long time isn't it?" I say as I return the clipboard and the pen.

"Yes, but your tires are an old model so they have to ship them and the shipping time is five days," he explains. I nod in understandment. The man gets into his car and drives off out of sight.

I take a deep breathe.

"I'll drive you home," Luhan says as he guides me towards his car that was next to mine. I sit in the passenger seat as he sits behind the wheel. He starts the car and the drive to my house is spent in silence as the both of us are tired from waiting for the tow truck. Luhan follows the GPS's directions to get to my house and ocasionally says "Aish..." when the GPS won't work right. I lay my head back onto the head rest and think back to fun times I've spent with Luhan at the mall today. A smile forms upon my face. 

After ten minutes we pull up into the driveway of my house and Luhan parks his car.

We both look at each other and make exausted looking expressions.

"I'll drive you to and from school," Luhan makes a statement.

"Aww Luhan you don't have to. I don't want to be a burden," I say and put my hand on top oh his hand.

"Saeyoung-ah I want to do this and your not a burden," Luhan says firmly.

"Alright thank you Luhan for today at the mall and everything," I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. We say goodbye and I head inside my house.

***

The next day at school, I have been trying to avoid Kris the best that I could. I've managed to do so in English and Lunch. During Enlgish I would avoid his stare  when I sensed that he was looking at me. During lunch I ate with Luhan and his friends at their table and when I came up to Luhan and gave him a kiss I could see out of the corner of my eye Kris glaring at me. Everyone at the table was nice and welcoming except Kris who was silent and aloof. 

Now I'm in my class, biology, but I can't concentrate on my work because someone keeps on staring at me intently. What is it with these people and staring at me? I slowly turn my head and notice a guy slumped in his chair looking straight at me. His face brightens up when he sees that he's got my attention and cooly winks at me. Thinking he is a creep I make a disgusted face at him before quickly looking towards the front of the room.

After class ends I'm making my way down the hallway when I hear someone's voice from behind me.
"Saeyoung-ah!" I turn around and see the creepy guy from biology waving at me. I stop in my place but am moved by him into a dark janitors closet. The door closes leaving me and him in the dark room.

__________________

Hi guys. Sorry for the short update! >.<

Tell me what you think of the story so far if you want. ^^