Chapter 3: Baekhyun's Brownie Boy

Fists and Glasses

Sehun and Kai stopped running, and stared at Chanyeol who gazed dramatically into Sehun's eyes. "If you hurt Byun Baekhyun, you'll hurt my heart too.." Chanyeol said with a shaking voice. Sehun didn't know what to do. He wanted to beat up that for bullying the cutie Kai, but he didn't want to hurt Chanyeol's feelings. Baekhyun was the boy Chanyeol was in love with. The boy he always talked about on Skype. The boy he always wrote about in his mathbooks, even though his teacher would tell him not to. The boy who not long ago stole his favorite luchbox and threw it into the woods, which he doesn't even care about. He loves him. Baekhyun broke the silence, "Uhm lmao, excuse me hot brownie boy, why do you know my full name lol rofl???????" Chanyeol's heart started beating so hard, he couldn't breath. He was unable to meet Baekhyun's eyes, and stared intensely on the ground. He couldn't believe this. Baekhyun, THE Byun Baekhyun, called him 'hot brownie boy.' He couldn't control the smile that crawled up his face, and let out a girly laughter. He got extremely embarrassed, and suddenly peed himself. His face became tomato-red. "I'm so STUPID!! I am so EMBARRASSING!! Why must this happen to ME?!!" Chanyeol sobbed, and started crying like a stupid nerd with his hands covering his face. He couldn't stay here anymore. He started galloping into the forest, howling like a wolf. Finally Sehun and Kai were alone with Baekhyun. "Ottoke" Baekhyun whispered hopelessly into the sky, hoping God would come down and beat Kai and Sehun. But Sehun only had one thought in his head: to finish Baekhyun.