Chapter 2: Sekai's Revenge

Fists and Glasses

Kai slowly stared into Sehun’s eyes like he could see his precious soul. «Mmm» came out of Sehun’s mouth. Kai thought about that time Baekhyun took stole his pencil. His lips began to tremble right before a tiny tear rolled down his cheek. Sehun was totally quiet and catched Kai’s tear with his left hand, without losing eye contact. «I will help you..»  Sehun said. Kai broke the eye contact and looked up at the sky. Sehun smelled his tear. Mm. «What can you do to help me… Baekhyun won’t stop bullyi-» Sehun placed his finger on Kai’s plumb lips. «Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..» he said. Sehun knew exactly what he had to do, he had read about bullies in that previous Shinee fan fiction he read. «We gotta beat him up before he beats you up… It’s the only way» said Sehun while Kai’s knee carefully. Kai shook his head and put his hands up towards the sky. «It’s time to make peace on this school..» he roared.

SUDDENLY he heard a manly scream. They ran towards the manly scream and found Baekhyun with Chanyeol’s baby blue lunchbox. Where is Chanyeol? They looked around and found him on the ground three meters from Baekhyun. «DON’T TOUCH MY FRIEND MOTHERER» Sehun said. Sehun and Kai looked at each other and nodded. Now is the time to beat up Baekhyun, once and for all. They ran fast towards Baekhyun like a cheetah. «SSIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL» Kai roared. Sehun was a bit shocked of Kai’s loud roar, but he didn’t care because now they are gonna take down Baekhyun. Baekhyun let out a war cry when he thought he was going to die. «BLOODY HELL» he screamed and threw Chanyeol’s baby blue lunchbox far into the forest. When they were only one meter away from Baekhyun, Chanyeol suddenly jumped in front of them. «Hold your horses», he whispered.