Him

Mission for Revenge

Kai

I’ve never seen her around? Who is she? I thought. Forgetting I was staring at her, she immediately continued to walk away. Weird…

Ae Sook

Wow, that got awkward all of a sudden I thought trying to not attract attention in the hallways. Maybe he didn’t notice me…OF COURSE HE NOTICED ME, HE WAS LOOKING DIRECTLY AT ME! “Ugh, focus Ae Sook, remember what you’re here for,” I recited, “don’t let him fool you; you’ll just make it harder.”

I was about to walk into my first period class when someone suddenly puts a hand on my mouth while dragging me farther away from my classroom. Being dragged into an empty hall, I kick the person in the leg then grab the person’s arm and flip him over making him slam into the floor. In my fighting stance, I begin to observe the person. “Wait a minute, I know that idiotic face,” I said looking down at the person, “MYUNG KI?!” “Well that hurt,” said the bruised Myung Ki trying to get up. “BABO!” I shouted. With that, I kicked him back down. “Thanks to you, I’ll be late to my class,” I nagged leaving him behind. “Hey, I was trying to ask you if you’ve found Kim Jong In,” said the half beaten dead Myung Ki. Stopping in my tracks I looked back. “I did,” I muttered walking away from the scene.

Kai

In class, the guys were fooling around. As usual they would always discuss what they were going to do Friday night. Even though it was exciting, I couldn’t shake that girl’s stare. There’s something about her I thought. The bell rang and everyone headed towards their seats. The teacher came from the door and stood at the podium. “Class, today we have a new student today let me introduce…” the teacher motioned the student to come in. She was petite and skinny but had one of the nicest smiles I’ve seen. Her light-brown hair flowed very elegantly as she walked to the front of the classroom. As she walked next to the podium, I noticed that she didn’t wear a truck load of make-up or wear her skirt too short like all the girls at this school. She isn’t like the other girl I thought as I leaned back into my chair.

Looking around the room, I could see every guy drooling over her. What’s the big deal; she’s just a girl I thought puffing out a breath of air. With that, I leaned back and stared out the window (like I usually do) not caring about a single thing.

Ae Sook

The teacher motioned me to walk in. Although I was feeling shy, I walked in with confidence (rule number in being a spy-walk into battle with confidence…or in this case a classroom). “Let me introduce Ms. Go Ae Sook,” exclaimed the teacher. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name Go Ae Sook, but you can call me Ae Sook.” I smiled then continued. “I’m 17 and I transferred from Seoul Academy. Please treat me well.” I bowed then looked back at the teacher who continued to speak. “Alright, now that the introduction is over, you may sit over there. Looking where she pointed, I walked towards the seat. Getting closer, I could see a clearer view of the person. Perfect, now I can get closer to him easier I thought while looking towards my partner, Kim Jong In.

“Annyeong,” I whispered as I sat in my seat. “I’m-” “I know who you are already; just be quiet I’m trying to sleep,” he grumbled. RUDE! Disgusted, I replied, “Okay then,” with my teeth gritting in annoyance. Turning away, I made a fist with my hands thinking This is going to be harder than I thought. By the way, I wonder how the monkey’s doing…

Monkey/Myung Ki

The teacher began to say, “Class let me introduce-” “Sup’ I’m Seung Myung Ki, but you can call me…the love doctor.” With a wink, all the girls were giggling and blushing. “Calm down class, now Mr. Seung, you may sit there. I walk towards the empty seat and slide into the seat where I got closer to the girl next to me. With my arm around her shoulders, I softly say, “They say dating is a numbers game... so can I get your number?” The girl looked shyly and started writing her number on a thin piece of paper. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!