Our Encounter

Mission for Revenge

Ae Sook

The whole day so many guys were chasing me, but I didn’t know why. There probably just hanging around me because they were sent by Kim Jong In to spy on me. Annoyed, I started running away from them trying to lose them. Ugh they’re fast… I was running out of options of where I could hide, so I entered one of the practice rooms. I immediately shut the door and let out a sigh of relief. “When will they leave me alone?” I blurted out trying to stay calm. “Yah, I’m trying to practice,” shouted a voice. With a bow I apologized, “Joesonghabnida.” Realizing who it was I immediately shot up seeing Kim Jong In standing in front of me. Snapping out of my shock, I could hear the group of boys running through the hallways. I begged to keep me here for a while saying, “Please…” “Arraseo, but keep your mouth shut,” he commanded as he continued to practice. “Gomawo,” I whispered. “You’re welcome,” he exclaimed. WHAT! He heard me!

Music began to fill the room as he practiced. His moves were so engrossing I didn’t bother to blink. He’s so talented I thought. Watching him dance, my heart started to rapidly beat. Stop it; it’s annoying I thought as I tried to ignore the THUMPING noise in my chest. The music stopped, and he walked towards his bag. I wonder what he’s doing as I began to examine his every movement. Too focused, I didn’t notice him saying, “Catch!” WHAT! Before I knew it, something cold hit me in the head. “OW! What was that for,” I shouted. “I thought you needed it; it’s a little hot in here. You also probably need to cool down your head,” he smirked. Ugh, can you believe this guy. “Whatever, I’m leaving,” I shouted. Before I opened the door, I could hear so many screaming girls outside. I could see Jong In trying to find a place to hide; giving me a bad feeling. Does that mean I’m stuck here?!

Kai

Man, they found me! I tried to hide myself, but it was no use. Ugh, it’s no use. “You don’t like the attention,” the girl asked. “No, why would I,” I shouted trying to lock the door. “That door doesn’t have lock and you’re sweating more than when you were practicing,” she said looking at my brow, “Oh well, I just have to escape.” She pulled out a strange device from her bag. Before I could ask what it was, she pressed a button transforming the device into a thin a screwdriver. As she was looking around the room, her eyes stopped at the air vent. She’s not going to… My thoughts trailed off as I saw her unscrew the air vent. “What the hell are you doing,” shouted grabbing her arm. “What does it look like I’m doing; I’m going to crawl out of here. Oh, here,” she said handing me her screwdriver, “I need you to screw it back into place when I get in.” Without hesitation, she crawled into the air vent. “Wait I didn’t get your name,” called before I closed the lid. “Ae Sook, Go Ae Sook; remember it,” she called out before disappearing into the darkness. Just as she instructed, I closed the lid; pretending like nothing happened. With that I stuff the device in my pocket and grab my bag, trying to leave the practice room.

Ae Sook

“Ppalli Myung Ki, I need you to unscrew the lid,” I commanded as Myung Ki answered the phone. “Actually, I’m right here,” he commented. “WHAT?! Then get me out of here you freak!” I shouted shaking the lid. “Arraseo, but you owe me,” exclaimed as he unscrewed the lid. Lifting me up, Myung Ki asked, “Why did you crawl out of the air vent?”

After a long explanation

“What, you were trapped in a room because of screaming girls,” he screamed. Covering his mouth, I whispered, “Will you keep it down, you’ll attract attention.” “Whatever I would have loved to be trapped by screaming girls,” Myung Ki said while day dreaming the scene. “Well I’m not a ; like some people,” I muttered looking at the . “Yah, I’m not a ,” he commented. “Yeah whatever, anyway class is about to start. Race ya to the classroom,” I say as I push him out of the way. “Yah, that’s cheating,” said the whining Myung Ki. I headed towards the class not knowing the next challenge I had to face.