Chapter 9

Battle Against Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 ''You screwed up.'' Baekhyun stated after I and Yixing left the house. Kai frowned at his friends comment . 

''What do you mean ' screwed up' ? '' He raised a eyebrow before scrolling threw his contacts looking for girls. Baekhyun frowned and threw a pillow at him . 

 ''Minah , thats what I mean . She is so innocent and nice. This bet is a screwed up .'' Baekhyun frowned deeper at Kai who had finally stopped scrolling though his phone. All the boys were listening in on the conversation . Even thought they were not apart of this ' Bet' they still felt bad knowing about it. 

 ''Yeah Baekhyun's right . Minah's really nice and seems like a good person.'' Chen nodded. 

Kai felt as if his friends were ganging up on him , ''Well a bet is a bet! Even if she is' nice' and 'Innocent' that won't change a thing. Yixing will never back out of this bet!'' Kai frowned at his friends before leaving the house after he slammed the door shut.

                                                                               ************************************************

     '' It's so beautiful. '' I took pictures with my Camera . Your beautiful  Yixing thought to himself. 

We were at a secret location . A flower garden that Yixing's parents had indorsed in. He had never brought a girl here , before so he was feeling nervous. 

 '' Take some pictures with me .'' I smiled and pulled yixing closer to me. This time he laughed , then smiled for the camera. We talked about all kinds of thing while we were there. Even though he does not seem like it , Yixing is really down to earth. 

  ''Why do you smile so much?'' He suddenly blurted out , I looked at him laughed a little. 

 ''Why not smile a lot ? You never know when you could die..'' What does she mean by that? 

 '' I guess so.'' Yixing answered and scooted close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter