Chapter 8

Battle Against Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 I sighed for the millionth time as mark continued to glare at me. Jackson coughed and took a sip of his bubble tea. The rest of the boys awkwardly looked at one another , then back at me and mark. Even thought this was my fault , why was Mark so mad!? If anything he should be happy Im going on my first date. 

'' Yah! stop glaring at me !'' I finally shouted and poked Mark's forehead away from me . He stopped glaring , and started pouting. I pinched the bridge of my nose to keep from stressing. 

 ''Honestly Mark , what's the big deal? huh? Its just a friendly date. No harm done right?'' I complained to him. The other boys nodded , but quickly looked away when Mark gave them a 'look' . 

'' It's simple I don't trust him. '' Mark frowned getting more serious than before. 

'' Trust me a little , I would not have said yes If I thought he was a bad person Mark. '' I looked at the guys , '' You all know me .'' 

 ''She has a point Mark , I mean he seemed like a decent guy .''  Jackson commented 

Mark sighed and gave in , ''Only for my Princess , but if he hurts you I will kill him.'' Mark pretended to cut his neck. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

                                                                                                         ***************************

       '' Minah! hurry or your going to be late for your date.'' Jackson and Jb laughed making kissy noises . I blushed hurry them and finished my makeup. This was a first for me . In all my sixteen years I have never placed a spec of makeup on my face. I wonder if Yixing likes this color. I blushed again and smiled at myself in the mirror. I walked down stairs into the living room . Mark stopped eating and stared at me wide eyed .Why is she dressing up for that Idiot anyways? there is nothing special about him. Mark frowned feeling insecure .

  ''Oh my God~'' Jackson joked in English as he looked at me , ''You look amazing .'' He eyed me

 ''You really do wai- are you wearing makeup?'' Youngjae interupted . All the boys gathered around me with smirks.

''D-Does it look wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter