Chicken & Junk Food

Purring Companion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3/3

 

Jongin had his mouth wide open in awe as he stared at the apartment, excited at the change of environment after many years. He tackled Sehun who was struggling to carry his bags up the stairs, with a I can't believe this, you really adopted me! hug, and Sehun couldn't do anything then except to stare at Jongin's face, how his eyes crinkled up into little crescents, shadows of his eyelashes falling prettily on his face — reflected by the sun, and how his perfect set of teeth seemed to light up his home that now seemed brighter, more home-y. And it was all because of a cat hybrid named Jongin, who was finally, after months, his.

Sehun took his time staring at Jongin's profile and deemed once again that the latter was the most perfect thing he had ever layed his eyes upon. He absolutely adored the way Jongin smiled because that's when Sehun was sure that God was real, as to bless himself with someone as perfect as Jongin. And the way Jongin's lip would pout when he wanted something made Sehun's heart flutter in admiration, butterflies trapped in his stomach while going crazy over how much he wanted to kiss the pout away. Jongin's eyes were a masterpiece; gorgeous golden flecks evident in deep, brown eyes that held stories of both pain and joy, which Sehun would later hear all about when they were in the comfort of the bed, snuggled together. And the seemingly permanent pink on the cat's cheeks would never fail to cast a smile on Sehun's face as it gives Jongin a pretty, adorable and comforting look.

Jongin, who noticed Sehun's blatant stare, flushed a deeper pink - bordering to red, as he hid his face on the crook of Sehun's neck, smaller frame molding against that taller almost perfectly, as the cat released a happy sigh, eyes closed, feeling fully content.

"I really can't believe it, though," the cat started, "I didn't know that you'd really adopt me."

A smiled tugged on Sehun's face, as he softly whispered about how Jongin was the first and only cat that he was so insistent on bringing home, decided the moment he had layed his eyes on the cat. With this, Jongin flushed, again, before squirming out of the embrace and excitedly jumping over the kitchen to check if Sehun had any food.
The latter laughed as the cat whined about how hungry he was, and how all he wanted to eat from then on was chicken.

 

-


Jongin muttered a whoaa, what is this place, and Sehun had to hide his chuckle because he only brought the cat to a grocery store to stock up on his food. It was in the morning on a weekday, so there weren't so many people and Jongin could easily run around in excitement. Sehun had brought Jongin to the store to stock up on their food, because Sehun never wanted Jongin to ever feel hungry. So here he was, standing behind Jongin as the cat wondered out loud if he wanted more Nutella or more fish in his diet. Sehun had also stocked up on a lot of potato chips, biscuits, chocolate and oreo cookies, for the sake of it, really.

"I think I'd go for nutella!" Jongin finally exclaimed, putting the fish back onto the refrigerated area. Sehun then chuckled, muttering something along the lines of are you even a cat, Jongin, you don't even seem to like fish that much.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter