Chapter 10

Can you be my little bro even though you're older?

Nini's POV~~~~~~

I pulled my blanket over my head as I feel the sunlight on my face, I tossed and turned in my bed as I was debating whether to get up or sleep in because I feel so horrible and irritated since I wasn't able to get much sleep last night. But I decided to get off my lazy and went to refreshed myself.

AHHHHH~~~~ so much better I thought after taking a shower..Hmmmm I should go wake everybody up too!

Hmmmm...Wake Donhyun first...Lalalala I thought while skipping over to the guest room and peered my head inside, I can see that Donghyun is still sleeping because he is all bundled up in his blanket.

" Donghyun" I shook him softly on the arm but no replied

" Donghyun" I said louder but still no movements.. Ah-Ha! I know what to do!

" Donghyun Haylin needs you!" I said even louder and he immediately open his eyes and sat up striaght.

" What? Something wrong with Haylin?" He asks worriedly and I giggled 

" Nah nothing is wrong I just wanted to wake you up" I answered and heard him sighed heavily as if he's been holding his breath and just now started to breath.

" Oh, ok" he said relieved

" I'm gonna go wake up everybody else okay?" I said and he nodded then I walked out of the room into the backyard where the tent was.

I stepped quietly into the tent, awww..they're still sleeping, so cuuuuttteee :3. Wait, where is my crazy sister? I looked around trying to find her but she was nowhere in sight. Hmm..Maybe she woke up already.

" Minwoo, wake up" I said and he slowly opens his eyes, then rubbed them cutely while sitting. OMG >_< cuteness OVERLOADING!!

" What's wrong Nini" He said sleepily with his eyes closed again.

" Nothing, thought I wake you up since it's kinda late already" I said and headed over to the twins

" Kwangmin, Youngmin wake up" I say but no respond

" KWANGMIN, SOMEBODY STOLD YOUR PIKACHU!!!" I yelled and Kwangmin sits up quickly throwing Youngmin's arm off his chest and Youngmin groaned but hugged Minwoo and continued sleeping.

" WHAT???WHO??" He asked and I laughed at his actions but I went over to him and ruffled his already messy morning hair.

" Haha..nobody stole your Pikachu I just wanted to wake you up" I said and he sighed and was about to lie back down to sleep again but I stopped him by grabbing his arm holding him up..

" No, No no more sleeping " I said and he pouted but get up anyways

" Good boy, now do something about Youngmin" I say and pointed over to Youngmin 

" It's okay I got this" Kwangmin assures and went over to Youngmin who was with the sleepy Minwoo

"Hyung! Someone shaved off your hair!!" Kwangmin yells and Youngmin wakes up frantically while touching his head

" Ai-Yah don't scare me like that" Youngmin says irritatedly

"Come one, you guys go wash up and we'll eat breakfast okie?" I said and they all nodded while getting up and out of the tent to the bathroom and I headed into the kitchen to make breakfast. I made eggs and pancakes for everybody else but a mixed salad for my sister. Speaking of my sister where is she? I went into her room but she wasn't there. I checked the vacant bathroom but she's not there either, I looked all over but I can't find her either. Then I started to panic a little, OMG!! WHAT IF SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HER???no wait calm down..right! call her cellphone.

I quickly punched in her number and hear her phone ringing, after the fourth ring she picks up. Thank goodness! 

" Hello?" Haylin voice came up and I felt instant relieved

" HAYLIN! WHERE ARE YOU" I yelled

" Hey hey calm down, I just want for a walk" Haylin answers casually like it's the most obvious thing ever.

" Oh,ok I was worried" 

" Sorry, but do you want anything since I'm at the bakery store right now" Haylin says 

" really? can you buy me cake and melon bread?" I asked excitedly..maybe TOO excitedly but hey who's not happy when it comes to food.

" Haha, ok" Haylin laughs

" I'll see you later okie? Bye" Haylin says and turn off her phone.

"What cha doing Nini? where's Haylin?" Minwoo asks while walking over to me

" Making breakfast, and Haylin's out but she's coming home now" I said and handed him his plate of food.

" Wait! I'm forgetting something here" I scatched my head while thinking

" Oh I forgot your milk!" I snapped my finger and reached inside the refridgerator and pour him a glass of milk.

" Nini I'm NOT a kid " Minwoo whined

" But, Minwoo needs to drink milk to grow taller and besides it's good for you" I said and setted the glass beside him

" But Nini" Minwoo says

" Nope, Minwoo needs to listen to Nini. Be good okay" I said and he nodded, Wow I feel like a mother trying to get her son to do what she tells him to do 

" What? You guys is this the daycare or kindergarden" Kwangmin says while chuckling.

" Yeah, coming from the guy who still likes Pikachu" Minwoo says

" HEY!! Pikachu is avaliable to all ages" Kwangmin argued and I laughed at how silly they are, and handed Kwangmin his food and his face lights up quickly at the sight of food.

" Yay! Food thanks Nini" He says and started eating happily

" Aww.. You guys didn't wait for us to eat" Youngmin and Donghyun appeared and sat down at the table and I gave them each their plate.

" Whatever no waiting when it comes to food" Kwangmin pointed out

" Hey where's Haylin? " Donghyun asks curious

" She'll be back in a minute" I assured and he nodded and I heard the front door opened and Haylin walks in.

" Good morning my people" She says 

" Hey" everyone said but it came out muffled since they all had food in their mouth.

" Where did you go?" Donghyun asks but Haylin walked over to me without answering as if she pretended she didn't hear 

" Here Nini cake" She says and handed me a bag

"Thank You I love you" I said and gave her a hug

" Oh hey You guys wanna have a picnic today??since the weather is pretty nice when I went for a walk" Haylin says as she sits down to eat her food and I noticed she was sitting far away from Donghyun. What's wrong with her? I thought....

" Sure" everyone says and Haylin nodded and finished her food quickly

"Imma go take a shower then, Nini there are food in the fridge I made them yesterday we can use it for the picnic can you just put them in the basket?" Haylin asks and I nodded then she went briskly up to her room

" Hey what's wrong with her?" Youngmin asks curiously and I shrugged

" I don't know but she's like that sometimes don't worry" I said and went to get the food out.

" Oh you guys I have HAPPY news" I clapped and looked over at Donghyun to get his permission and he nodded

" Donghyun here is gonna CONFESS to my sister" I said happpily and everybody smile

" YAY! finally" Youngmin exclaimed and hit Donghyun's arm who was looking embarrased

" Good for you hyung" Minwoo and Kwangmin says

" But we are going to help him, since we all know our Donghyun is shy" I said  and everybody nodded

" So here is what we're gonna do" I said and explained everything to them.

Haylin's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, I'm ready let's go" I yelled 

" Ok " I heard Nini yells but the house is awfully quiet, where is everybody else?
" Let's go" Nini says and drags me outside of the house

" Wait where's everybody?"
" Oh they volunteered to go first and set up the picnic" Nini answers and I nodded.

" Such nice friends we have, I feel blessed" I said and clasped my hands together as if praying and Nini laughs.

The park wasn't that long from our house, but it does take us a while to get there since it's a Sunday and everybody is out going somewhere.

" So where are they?" I asked when we get to the park.

" They say they should be somewhere near the sakura tree" Nini says

" wait aren't there gonna be a lot of people there too?" I asked curiously since everybody likes that spot because of the sakura tree and the shade it produces.

As we walked closer to the spot, I can see a picnic blanket already neatly set up but the guys were nowhere in sight.

" OK, Haylin sit still and there's gonna be a surprise for ya" nini winks and I looked at her confusedly

" OK YOU GUYS!!" Nini yells and everybody stared at her direction....Ohhh...Awkward

Then I see Donghyun coming out first and he started singing Would you be my Girl Friend?

nan neoui Boy Friend
nan neoui Boy Friend
neon naui Girl Friend
neon naui Girl Friend 

and then Youngmin and Minwoo, and Kwangmin also came out and sang along, people were gathering around us to watch them sing. After they finished singing the whole song, there was a big crowd around us and everybody started clapping and cheering. But then Donghyun started to make his way to me and kneeled down taking my hand. OMG!! What is he doing??

" Donghy-" I opened my mouth but was cut off by him.

" Haylin would you be my girl friend?" He asked and I was speechless

" I like you Haylin, alot, I've always wanted to say it to you. But I'm scared that you won't accept it, I've practiced saying this a million or billion times but I everytime I wanted to tell you. My mind somehow got erased and I can't find them, I get mad at myself everytime but I just don't know what to do. But I finally decided that I will tell you no matter what! I wanted to take a chance" Donghyun says while looking into my eyes seriously and I was still shocked but the crowded started cheering like crazy

" Come on accept him"

" Say Yess!"

"WHoooo!"

Everybody was yelling

" Why did you confess in such a crowded place?" I asked curiously and he smiled gently

" Because I wanted everybody to know that we're going to be a couple and that you're MINE and no one will hit on you" he explained and I laughed

" Ok" I said calmly while trying to hold back the happiness inside my heart

" What?" He asked

" Ok I'll be your girlfriend" I said and he started smiling happily and picked me up and spinned me around

" YAY! MY GIRLFRIEND" He yelled and I laughed which made everybody cheered again.

I think it was one of the happiest day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update ! ^_^

Sorry you guys for the HECKAH long chapter but I felt like writing alot xD
so I hope you like it and comment and subscribe :D

Love you all xD