Finding Help or Not?

Leader and Maknae Missing?!?[Hiatus]

"I-I don't know anymore hyung." Woohyun says in a weak voice. "What do you mean Woohyun that Sunggyu is missing?!?" the manager wanted to scream. "A-and..Sungjong is missing too.." Woohyun sighed. "WHAT? How can they just take the cute maknae and the lead vocal/ leader like that!?" The manager finally screamed out. "I wish I knew hyung. I love Sunggyu.. I promised to protect him no matter what and I fail." Woohyun's voice cracked. The manager had no reply. He just sat in his seat in a daze. Looking angry and tired and stressed. Manager eating food. Woohyun waiting for a response. He received nothing instead. After a long time of silence the manager finally spoke. "Go find help Woohyun ask everyone in Seoul if you need to." The manager dragged Woohyun out and slammed the door.  Woohyun understood what he must do.  "Myungsoo. Do you want to come with me to find Sunggyu and Jongie?" "Of course I will Sungjong is the love of my life. Of course I will Sungjong needs me I will protect him no matter what even if it costs my life" Myungsoo said with a sad smile. "What's wrong Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked. "Nothing hyung just worried about Gyu and Jong. I hope nothing happened to them yet. Or I should say nothing happen! " Myungsoo said frustrated. "You're right Myungsoo. " Woohyun said with a sad smile his voice sounding worried. "Let's go" Myungsoo said as he dragged Woohyun out of the room. 

"So where should we start first?" Myungsoo asked. "Let's check all the high schools. Crazy fan girls this day so one of them have to have them. Maybe even more then 1 fangirl has them. Like 2." Woohyun said. Myungsoo nodded. As they checked each high school they found nothing. "We check all the schools and nothing!" Myungsoo complained. "We haven't check one more high school yet Myungsoo there is still hope. They walked into the last high school they didn't check yet. They asked every if they seen Sunggyu and Sungjong. No luck. All the high schools in Seoul didn't see anyone with Sunggyu and Sungjong. Myungsoo and Woohyun were both getting very frustrated. "Ugh! What the.. We found nothing." Woohyun complained. "Calm down hyung. We didn't check middle schools yet. We didn't even check colleges yet!.Myungsoo stated with a sigh. "Which one first middle schools or colleges hyung?" "Obviously middle school. Younger one are always the hyper and crazy ones. Well, that goes with high school too." Woohyun said. "Yeah but we check all the high schools and nothing!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "Don't give up so easily." Woohyun sighed. "Look who's talking." Myungsoo said.

They finally went to one of the middle schools. "Oh, Annyeong. Have you seen anyone with Sunggyu or Sungjong?" They both asked. One of the girls nodded. She knew who took Sunggyu and Sungjong because she was friends with both of them. "Can you tell me where they are?" Myungsoo said with a smile. "Um well.. Sunggyu and Sungjong are taken by 2 different girls but, Sure. I saw Sunggyu go left in the school hallway and Sungjong just left the building." the girl said. "Okay gamsahabnida." "Let's find Sunggyu first since that girl said he was still in the school. So, thats good. We'll find Sungjong tomorrow." Myungsoo smiled weakly. Woohyun nodded. "Smart. Yeah, We will find Sungjong tomorrow since he left the building. They ran as fast as they can to get to Sunggyu. Both worrying about both of them and hoping their safe. "Sunggyu, and Sungjong please be safe and strong. We are coming for you." Myungsoo and Woohyun both thought. They finally saw Sunggyu and a girl next to them. Woohyun smiled thinking nothing happened. 

"Sunggyu hyung!" Myungsoo and Woohyun both smiled and screamed his name. The girl next to him knew this would be happening but pretended she didn't know them. "Sunggyu oppa who are those guys?" She asked. Sunggyu turned around and answered back to them "Oh annyeonghaseyo. Who are you?" Then he turned back to Lily. "Lily-Shi. I don't know." he said.

Woohyun and Myungsoo stood there shocked and confused. Why does'nt he know us he's playing with us right? Woohyun was about to burst into tears.