Where are they?

Leader and Maknae Missing?!?[Hiatus]

No one's POV:

Nobody knew yet that Sunggyu and Sungjong was missing. Everybody acted normal like they didn't notice anything and nothing happened. They didn't know they were gone. They were busy signing autographs to the inspirits waiting in line. A fan who wanted Sungjong's auto graphed screamed "WHERE IS SUNGJONG OPPA?!?" The scream was very loud you want to cover your ears.  Another girl notices Sunggyu was missing and also screamed.  It became chaos. Infinite looked around thinking the fangirls were just joking. Then they panicked thinking something happen to them.  Sungjong and Sunggyu really were missing. Myungsoo cried his heart out hoping his hyung and dongsaeng were okay. Woohyun's eyes became bury with tear coming out. Dongwoo hugging Hoya and Hoya crying on Dongwoo's shoulder. Sungyeol standing there with frustration, angry, confused, and sadness. They weren't Infinite without the leader and maknae. 

Finally, After the concert and fan signing was over they hurried to the van.

Woohyun: Hyung, Quickly drive, No questions asked please.

The driver understood what he ment. The driver (the manager) notice that Sunggyu and Sungjong were missing when all entered the van.

Without hesitation he put his foot on the gas. they all worried. What if Sunggyu and Sungjong was in danger?!?

Myungsoo's Pov:

I'm gonna kill whoever took my Hyung and my lover away from me. They will pay. I will not break that promise. They better not try anything harmful to my hyung and dongsaeng. I mentally screamed in my head. " MYUNGSOO, SAVE THEM! DON'T JUST DO NOTHING YOU NEED TO TAKE PART OF THIS ACTION AND WOOHYUN TOO! OUR LOVES! OMG OMG OMG!" I screamed in my head. After screaming for like 1 hour everything turned black. 

Woohyun's POV:

I looked over at Myungsoo who looked distressed. " Myungsoo, you okay?" No answer. Well, I think Myungsoo must have fallen a sleep. "Dongwoo hyung, Do you think Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong are okay?" I asked. Dongwoo just stared into blank. "I hope so Woohyun-Ah." I cried again. I cried and cried. "Please...be okay..." I whispered to myself. Hoya smirked like I was a crazy person. "What" I asked tiredly. "Woohyun-Hyung at least wait till we get home to whisper to yourself. 45 minutes till we're at our appartment then you can act crazy all you want. But, not now at  least say it to us hyung." Hoya said as he glanced to Woohyun. "Sorry." was all I can reply. It became very dark. I struggled to keep my eyes opened. "So... Tired..Long day. Hyung, wake me up when we are home. Okay?" "Arasso" Dongwoo said. I fell alsleep. I felt some what happy I guess and I don't know why. I pretended like nothing happened. I dreamed of my and Sunggyu having fun at the park together. It felt real. I never wanted to wake up and continue the dream. I hope we are stuck in traffic I said in my head. I made a crooked smile.