Sunggyu..

Leader and Maknae Missing?!?[Hiatus]

Sunggyu's POV

I screamed and cried. I wanted to go back home. Suddenly this girl comes up and says "Sunggyu oppa you'll be okay." She said. I was like uh huh sure I will I'm not safe with you two brats. I bet Sungjong is thinking of the same thing. Wait, Where is Sungjong? "Sungjong!" I called out. No answer. I get up but after that I get pushed down again. This girl geez can't she have any manners? "What's your name?" I asked in a serious tone. "L-lil- wait what? I'm not gonna tell you idol oppa. You have to figure out my name yourself. Also, your friends will NEVER help you. You'll never get out of here." The mysterious girl said. Well, she said Lil and didn't give the rest of her name fine then   Because two can play it that game. It's either Lillian or Lily the two common names. I decided to pick the name Lily. "I know you're name now." I stated. "What is it then?" She said in the meanest tone as possible. "You're name is Lily don't deney it." "Your lucky because I spoiled some part of my name but you will NEVER know the other girls name ever!" She screamed bitterly. "Sunggyu oppa come here or I'll hurt you. " I was reluctant but then the thought of being beaten up pain suffering and hurt came to mind. So I did what I was told. "Have a seat here." As she tapped on the seat she wanted me to sit on. "O-okay." I said unwilling. I managed to obey like I said I didn't want to get hurt in any harmful manner as possible. She put this weird cap on me. "Close your eyes" she said calmly. I was surprised how she said it calmly instead of screaming in my face. She put this hat a weird hat on me. "Fall asleep my oppa" I did what I was told hoping it was a dream. The last words I heard her say before blacking out was "You are now getting sleepy. When you wake up you'll forget who you are. You will forget everything in your life when you wake up you will be in love with me." She said wickedly with a smile. Before I had time to panick noticing what she ment by that everything turned black. Slowly every memory I had was fading away I officially forgot who I was now. I only know my name. I don't know anything else. I smiled at her when I woke up. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your wife oppa" she said softly. I smiled. "I'll take good care of you my wife wait,what's your name?" "Lily." "Saranghae Lily." She giggled. I hugged her. She hugged me back and kissed me passionately. We broke away from our kiss to grasp for breath. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV. 

The only thing I can think  of was Sunggyu. His sulky soft hair cute hamster look everything about him. But, he had to be kiddnapped by crazy fans and so was Sungjong. My life is now shattered into pieces without Sunggyu HYUNG I'm nothing. I will find you HYUNG tomorrow I promised myself. I fell a sleep. Dongwoo screamed not meanly but like an umma would be screaming " Woohyun ah we're also at the dorm 15 more minutes I'll wake you up in 15 minutes. " "Okay Dongwoo hyung. " I mumbled . As long as I have 15 minutes with Sunggyu in my dream I'm okay really.  I'll get to see him in my dream again once I go back to bed when we get to the dorm. Once we get to the dorm we don't sleep till like 3-5 hours later so at least I still get to dream about Sunggyu for 15 minutes. Work.Work.Work again. Once we get to the dorm even though it was already a long day for us. Good night HYUNG Ill see you tomorrow once I find you. Saranghae Sunggyu.