Final

Let's Write Our Love

a/n; the part of the story that Taehyung wrote (in italic), I took it from k-drama Bel Ami (Pretty Man) where Jaekhee confessed to Ma-te through the building she bought in front of Ma-te's apartment.



Taehyung smiles at his journal that he has write on. It’s just perfect in his eyes and imagination. He just loves to write all the things that come to his mind and makes them into a story. To sum it, Taehyung just loves writing so much.

“Look look look, what are you doing here, our cutie Tae?”

Taehyung just glares at some stupid students who always mocking him and making fun of him, and he’s just too tired of it.

He keeps writing and not pays attention to those guys because he’s tired and he only wastes his precious time if he deals with that stupid bunch of trashes—he thinks those students are just a trash.

And Taehyung is just a quiet guy with a smart brain, he doesn’t communicate much except—

“Stop it, can you?”

Taehyung turns around and finds his best friend is fighting for him again by dealing with those trashes.

“You always protect our Taehyung, actually who are you to Taehyung?” one of the trashes snorts. “Guardian angel?”

“So, if I’m Taehyung’s guardian angel, what will you do?”

They can’t find a reason to say and just leave the two of them in the cold and quiet classroom.

“Hoseok!” Taehyung gets up and runs to his best friend, hugs him tightly. “Thank you.” His voice is muffled against his best friend’s uniform but the other still able to hear it.

“It’s okay.” Hoseok smiles and runs his fingers on Taehyung’s soft locks. “I’m your guardian angel, right?”

Taehyung just nods, agreeing with that idea.


Hoseok lies on the wide couch and adjusts his head’s position while Taehyung just ignores him because of his bunch of unedited story. Sometimes he writes a story on a paper as a review and he always show it first to Hoseok.

“Your parents are away again?” Hoseok asks, staring at Taehyung’s back.

“Yup, that’s why I take you here.” Taehyung walks to the couch and sits on Hoseok’s lap. Hoseok’s face cringes when Taehyung sits on it.

“Don’t sit on my lap, Tae.” Hoseok huffs, giving him a painful and tired look. “You’re heavy! Get up!”

“I hate you, Jung Hoseok!” Hoseok knows his best friend is just pretending because he just knows him too well, since they always stick to each other, in school, in class, in each other’s house, like this time. And this is the time when Taehyung shows his true-self, Taehyung who always laughs, who always acts childish, and Hoseok just loves everything about Taehyung, probably because he stays with Taehyung for a long time.

“I love you, Tae.” He gives Taehyung a kissy face, making his best friend looks at him with a disgusted look.

Taehyung gets up and throws himself to his king-sized bed, rolling on it like a little kid while Hoseok just smiles at his childish act. He is just too used to see this side of Taehyung almost every day, and he never gets bored of it.

He gets up and lets his legs bring him to Taehyung’s desk. Taehyung’s desk always full of papers that had written already. He takes some papers and read it silently.


I never expect my crush will confess to me in that way. It was surprising yet romantic, and I just really loved it! At first we just stood beside each other in front of a big window in my apartment, and he said he already bought a building right in front of my apartment’s building.

Yes, he was rich but he’s such a humble person, and bam! I just fell in love with him!

Suddenly a light appeared from that building he had bought, and it formed a sentence. I read it and I was really shock. The sentence is

“I like you since we met for the first time, and… would you be mine?”


Hoseok finds himself smiles when he read a part of Taehyung’s newest fiction. He has to admit that it’s just too sweet and romantic. Well, Taehyung always write a romantic fiction.

“Taehyung!” he says, holding up the paper filled of the part that he read. “It’s just too much romance and cheesy!”

Taehyung rolls his eyes and takes the paper from Hoseok’s hand. “You know I like to write something romantic like this, Hoseokkie!”

“And why you always write a story full of romantic things, Tae?”

Taehyung doesn’t answer immediately. He pauses for a while to find a right answer, even though he already knows what the answer is.

“I-I just want to—“ he pauses and inhales, tries to calm his heart down. He takes a glance at Hoseok before answering. To make it short, Hoseok is his crush.

“I want to experience all the things I had written, and I really want to experience all those romantic things but I can’t because I don’t have a lover. And I really want to experience it—.” He changes his gaze to Hoseok’s eyes. “—with you.”

Hoseok’s eyes go widen at Taehyung’s confession. He never expects the younger will confess first to him. And it was unpredictable, really.

“Of course, Tae.” He smiles and Taehyung smiles too. “I really want to experiencing all those romantic things with you too, Tae.” He takes Taehyung’s hand and intertwines their fingers together. “Because I like you too, Tae.”

It doesn’t take long for Taehyung to process it—since he is a smart guy—because he knows his best friend always has a thing for him.

Taehyung still sits on the bed and all of a sudden, Hoseok leans in, making Taehyung’s back falls first on the soft bed, so Hoseok is on top of him now. He presses his lips against Taehyung’s, kissing him tenderly. It’s their first time kissing and the kiss is slow, but it’s filled of love.

Hoseok pulls off and smiles between his panting breaths. It his first time kissing his best friend and his heart is beating really fast.

And it goes same to Taehyung. It’s his first kiss and he doesn’t regret it, because it was taken by Hoseok, and his heart also beating really fast, just like Hoseok.

“So, Tae, how about we start doing the first part of your first romantic fiction?”