Saving the Maknae

Little Bang

Jung Ah’s POV

Man, these boys were such kids sometimes.

“Let me get this straight,” I began.  “You guys have called Seung Ri almost 20 times, and he hasn’t picked up once.  Your manager doesn’t have his phone on him (it’s actually here) and right now you guys are eating hamburgers without a care in the world.”

“Uh...  Y-Yes, that sounds about right...” Young Bae stammered out.

“It’s almost 3:30 and they haven’t come back!  What if something happened to them?  We need to find them!” My mind was reeling of thoughts of what was happening to their manager and Seung Ri.  A normal visit to a lab would not take this long.  “That private investigator must have been a fake!”

“So what do we do now?” asked my cousin, Dae Sung.

“We don’t have any leads!” exclaimed Ji Yong.  “This is going to be impossible!”

“Not quite...” Seung Hyun said with a meek grin.  “Actually, manager-hyung copied down the address on a post-it, before he left, for the four of us in case we wanted to know where he was.”

“Oh right...” mumbled Dae Sung, Young Bae, and Ji Yong.

“That would have been good to know earlier.” Ji Yong grumbled as he meekly scratched his head.  “Where is it?”

“It’s by the phone.”

Sure enough, there was a post-it note to the left of the living room phone.  I picked it up and made my way to the door.  “Forget about lunch you guys...  We have a kid to save!  And a manager!”

---

Seung Ri’s POV

My mouth was currently wide open in shock.  Why on earth are three out of the four 2AM members here?

“You must be wondering why I've kidnapped you and tied you up.” Eun Joo stated as a smirk spread across her evil face.  “Well, you can blame these three.  They were the ones who gassed you all and made you turn young.”

My eyes widened as I gaped at 2AM.  “You guys are the reason why we turn young during the day and back to normal at night?  Why?”

“Simple...  It’s because of a poll taken a while ago.  It was online and fans would vote for their favorite idol groups.  We were one of the last placers while you, Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, and 2PM were near the top of the rankings.” Seulong answered bluntly.

It was at this time that manager-hyung decided to speak.  “Why didn’t you turn any of those other groups young too?”

“Well,” began Kwon.  “SNSD is a girl group, 2PM are like our brothers, Super Junior wasn’t there at the apartment when we came and DBSK...  We actually did turn most of them young too.”

“Most of the members of DBSK are young...?”

---

DBSK’s POV

“I knew there were some Japanese anti-fans out to get us!” wailed Junsu as he walked around the apartment in oversized sweats.

“I still don’t understand how you three could have become kids all of a sudden...” Jaejoong whispered more to himself than to anyone in particular as he eyed the child-like figures of Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu.

“Should we tell our manager?” Yunho asked as he gave Jaejoong a worried look, sneaking glances at kid as he did so.

Yoochun made a puppy dog face as he hugged Jaejoong's legs and looked up at the two still-adult members. “Can we go to a playground first?”

Changmin merely sat in a corner reading a novel, tuning out the cries of Junsu, the whines of Yoochun, the sighs of Jaejoong, and the stuttering of Yunho.

---

Dae Sung’s POV

“Okay, we’re here...” Young Bae stated as we gawked at the abandoned hotel in front of us.

I felt my body shiver.  “This place is giving me the creeps...”

“You guys...  The sun is setting...” Jung Ah said with wide eyes as she quickly glanced over at the four of us.

“Good thing we already came in our regular, over-sized-only-for-the-moment clothing,” Seung Hyun mumbled as we all began to change.  Soon we were our normal selves again.

“I don’t know what would happen if it turned out we had become out in the street...” grumbled Ji Yong as he shook his head.  “Anyways, let’s head on inside.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“What was that?” asked Young Bae with large eyes.  “It sounded like a female screaming.”

“Yep, this must be the place.” Jung Ah said.  “Seung Ri probably just transformed and...  He probably isn’t wearing anything.”

---

Seung Ri’s POV

“HURRY AND PUT THIS ON!” Kwon shouted as he threw clothing at me; everyone else in the room had averted their eyes from me.  I had just changed back to my normal age and my little kiddy clothes had ripped.  At least I was wearing boxers...

Jo Kwon had just thrown a simple white sweatshirt and jeans in my direction.  As I hastily put the clothing on, I realized that while I had grown my ropes had undone themselves.  Heck yes!

“Are you done yet?” asked Eun Joo with hands over her face.

“Uh...  N-No, not yet!” I stuttered.  I hurriedly walked over to manager-hyung (who had also closed his eyes) and untied his ropes.  He stood up with me and finally I shouted, “I’m almost done!”

Then, all of a sudden, the door to the wine cellar was kicked down by Ji Yong.  “MAKNAE!  WE’RE HERE TO RESCUE YOU!”

“It’s Big Bang!” gasped the 2AM members and Eun Joo.

“Why the heck is 2AM here?” asked Young Bae with a questioning look on his face directed at the three 2AM members.

“I know 2PM now but...  Who's 2AM?” Jung Ah asked, clearly confused at all these groups whose names had to deal with times of the day.

“You really do live under a rock, don’t you?” mumbled Ji Yong as he playfully ruffled her hair.

EXCUSE ME.  NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FLIRTING, HYUNG!

I cleared my throat as Jung Ah was about to make a comeback directed at Ji Yong.

“Seung Ri, you’re okay!” exclaimed Jung Ah as she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

“I’m okay too, thanks for asking...” trailed off manager-hyung with a grunt.

“How on earth did you guys get in here?” asked 2AM's Changmin.

“It was simple; Ji Yong kicked down the hotel door and it gave way.  Then we tried out the first door we saw that wasn’t covered in dust.” Seung Hyun explained.  “Anyways, why are you three here?”

“Hyung, they’re the ones who turned us into kids!” I exclaimed.

“WHAT?” screamed out Jung Ah and the other Big Bang members.

“Let’s go,” Eun Joo mumbled as she, the 2AM members, and her bodyguards left in a hurry.

“We have to go after them if we want to be able to turn back to normal!  They probably have the cure!” I shouted out.  Ji Yong and Seung Hyun nodded.

“We’re the hyungs; Ji Yong and I will go get them.  You three take care of Seung Ri and manager-hyung.  Get them home.” Seung Hyun ordered as the two of them took off.

“Be careful,” Jung Ah whispered next to me.

But the two didn’t hear her.  They had already left.

I squeezed Jung Ah’s shoulder in a reassuring manner.  “Ji Yong-hyung and Seung Hyun-hyung will be alright.  And 2AM are good guys; I know they won’t do anything bad.”

“But they kidnapped you!” Young Bae shouted out indignantly.

“Well, actually...” I began.

Eun Joo was the kidnapper...  She’s the most suspicious one!


Author's Note: Yay an update~  Eheheh~  Comments or constructive criticisms are much welcomed!  ^^