PureBlood.

Idols Go To Hogwarts! {hiatus}

written by annnjfcier

 
Nana peered into the window, smiling smugly at the attention she was getting from the witches and wizards who were passing by her.

She was pretty, and she knew that.

She had been offered many model jobs, but she turned them down reluctantly because her mother told her so.

“Well, are you going to choose an animal?” prompted her mother.

“Why of course,” Nana responded happily, trying to ignore the envious gazes from around her.

She walked smoothly into the shop, being careful that she was walking in an elegant way. Tossing her hair, she closed the door smartly behind her, leaving her audience.

“I want a snowy owl,” sang Nana, as she eyed each animal in the shop.

“Why do you want an owl?”

Nana turned around sharply, not recognizing the voice.

There stood a boy who was a little shorter than she was, with brown hair. He had a sharp jaw line and had a crooked smile, that caught Nana’s attention.

“I just do,” said Nana tersely.

The boy shrugged and turned around, muttering to himself about owls.

“Excuse me, do I know you?”

The boy turned around again and rolled his eyes. “Do you think you know me?”

Nana didn’t know how to reply. She wasn’t ever talked to in a rude, obnoxious tone like this before.

“We don’t know each other,” drawled the boy.

Smiling, Nana took out her right hand. She liked meeting new people, and most of all, meeting new friends who were going to join the same year as her at Hogwarts.

“I’m Nana,” she said, smiling brightly. “Nice to meet you!”

The boy shook her hand slowly.

“Ummm, okayyyyy,” he said.

Nana’s cheeks flushed a scarlet red. Why was this boy being so rude?

“Well, what’s your name?”

“Jonghyun.”

Nana nodded and gestured at the wand that he was carrying.

“You got your wand already?”

The boy nodded proudly and held the wand above his head like it was a medal. “I got it right before I came to this shop.”

All of a sudden, the boy crinkled his nose and looked at Nana in such a way that she thought that maybe her had something on her face. She backed off a little from the boy’s intimidating stare.

“Are you a Muggle born?”

“No,” sputtered Nana. “I’m Pureblood.”

Jonghyun’s face returned back to being normal and he started smiling again. “Sorry. I just don’t make friends with Muggle borns.”

“What? Why?”

Nana was born in a nice family that didn’t care about blood types at all. They respected Muggle Borns just as much as they respected Half-Bloods and Pure-Bloods. She was starting to dislike the boy for his “I don’t hang around Muggle Borns” venting.

“Because they’re dirty.”

Nana was getting even more upset that this boy. “You’re really mean. Muggles borns have the same value as Pure-Bloods. You need to respect them!”

Jonghyun’s mouth dropped open. “Are you kidding me? Say that again.”

“Never mind,” Nana turned around and tossed her curled hair again. “I don’t give a about boys like you who’re rude and stupid.”

She turned back to go back to her mother, but Jonghyun reached out and caught her shoulder.

“What!?”

He smiled, a crooked smirk that edged all the way up his face. “You’re really pretty, you know that, Nana?”

Ignoring her pumping heart, she pulled Jonghyun’s hand off her shoulder and marched away, not bothering to look back at the... handsome but rude young boy.

“Where where you, Nana?” chided her mother.

“Sorry, I was around,” she croaked out. Why wasn’t her heart slowing down again?

“Well, what’s your decision?”

Nana thought about the boy who told her not to get an owl. She felt the need to go against him. She smiled up at her mother and gestured at the beautiful snowy owl near the counter.

“I’ll get that owl.”
 

Author's Note:
HAI!
We are very sorry for not updating for such a long time :(
If you noticed, we didn't update our other story for a long time too
We will DEFINITELY try harder to update for regulary
THANKYOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH US <3
Please Subscribe and Comment below~