Jonghyun, 11 Years Old

Idols Go To Hogwarts! {hiatus}

Idols Go To Hogwarts (School of Witchcraft and Wizardry)!
 
Chapter Three
 
written by annnjcifer
 
 
He woke up to the owl screeching outside his window.

“Stupid bird,” hissed Kim Jonghyun, and threw a pillow at the window. But the owl ignored the thump on the window and continued to peck at it.

Reluctantly, Jonghyun opened the window, letting the beautiful brown speckled owl fly through the window and into the house.

“Mom, the stupid bird is here,” Jonghyun called.

He climbed out of his creaking bed and shoved his bare feet into a pair of slippers covered with owl feathers.

“Stupid bird feather shoes,” grumbled Jonghyun.

He climbed down the stairs, or rather, slid down the stairs on his because he was too tired to walk down them.

His older brother, who was 18 years old, flew down the stairs with a spell. He was old enough to use magic around the house and used it, especially, in front of Jonghyun to flaunt his magical powers.

“Look at who needs to walk down the stairs,” laughed Jonghyun’s brother, literally floating down the wooden steps.

“You retard,” seethed Jonghyun. “I’m not walking down the stairs.”

His brother looked at Jonghyun, who was sliding down the stairs instead, and shook his head miserably before flying off again.

“Stupid bird-head brother,” Jonghyun said before bumping down the stairs.

He reached the kitchen, where the dishes were getting cleaned by magic; there was a sweater getting knitted together by magic; a mop was scrubbing the dirty floor without anyone controlling it.

A normal life for Jonghyun.

“You need to let the owl in faster in the morning,” said Jonghyun’s mother who was making breakfast. “Or he’s going to get pissed off. The owl ripped apart the picture that I had of you on the dinner table.”

Jonghyun looked over to the table to see a shredded picture of himself.

“What the !”

“Watch your language!”

“That was the picture that I liked,” Jonghyun wailed. “It was the picture when I was on Dad’s broom!”

“Well the bird did it,” Jonghyun’s mother replied briskly.

“Stupid ing bird!”

“I said, watch your language or I’m not going to give you the letter that the owl delivered to us today!”

Jonghyun stopped shrieking. He paused. “What letter?”

He paced around the kitchen and found a little brown enveloped, with a beautiful stamp on it.

“It’s the letter from Hogwarts,” said his mother with a broad smile, like she was expecting background music to play for the celebration.

Jonghyun tossed the letter off to the side and scoffed, “Well it’s about time! I turned Eleven two days ago and the letter comes now?”

“You should be happy that you got the letter,” said his mother firmly.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sat on the table, attacking his strawberry yogurt ice-cream with his fork. “Of course I’m going to get the letter. You and Dad are both wizards, so why would I not be accepted into Hogwarts?”

“You could have been a squib!” shouted out his brother.

(Note: A Squib is someone who has been born into a magical family, but is unable to perform any magic himself/herself.)

“Shut up!” Jonghyun roared and flung the strawberry yogurt at his brother. “It’s a disgrace to have a squib in the family, and I know you don’t want disgrace in ours!”

The cat, that was under the table, ran out from under it and went to eat the strawberry ice-cream.

Jonghyun watched miserably as the cat finished off his breakfast that was on the floor.

“Well, aren’t you going to read the letter?”

“It’ll be old boring stuff,” Jonghyun yawned. “Hello Jonghyun, you are chosen to attend the school, blah blah blah, get a wand, get an animal, get a broom, yadda yadda yadda.”

He scrambled off of his seat and nearly tripped over the mop that was cleaning the floor.

“When I get a broom, I’m going to fly from my room to the kitchen,” he said proudly. “That is my ambition.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widened and he pointed at himself, his mouth open in awe. “Did you just hear what I said!? It just rhymed! Wait, what did I say again? Can you tell me?”

Jonghyun’s mom rolled her eyes.

“Well hurry up and get dressed then. We’re going to head on to buy your things.”

Jonghyun leaned against the wall and was muttering to himself.

 

Hello Readers! (:
 
Thanks so much for reading! ♥ This was my first chapter in this story eheheh ^^ Kerin67 wrote the first two.

AHAHAH I LOVE JONGHYUN SO MUCH <3 Sorry for making him into an arrogant little annoying kid LOLOL
 
Please comment and subscribe :D