Kikwang's Story

Idols Go To Hogwarts! {hiatus}

Idols Go to Hogwarts (School of Witchcraft and Wizardry)

Chapter One

written by kerin67
 
 
“LEE KIKWANG! YOU COME HERE THIS INSTANT”

It was only 7 in the morning, but the Lee House was far from being calm.

11 year old Lee Kikwang was running around the house, his mother and sister following close behind.

“I swear it wasn’t me! It wasn’t me!”

He ducked behind the sofa and hid behind it, thinking stupidly that his mother wouldn’t find him behind it.

Mrs. Lee, aka Sirenna, soon caught up with her son. She grabbed her son’s shoulder and spun him around. She pinned his arms to the side so he couldn’t escape.

“Lee Kikwang. I believe you have to explain a few things to me and your dear sister.”

Kikwang stared at his mother. He gave her his “innocent” eyes. Unfortunately, it didn’t work on her.

“Mommy.....”

Kikwang’s little sister Kira whined in the back. Her eyes were teary and she was holding her teddy bear, which was now missing an arm and was ripped into pieces.

Sirenna continued to glare at his son.

“ Kikwang. Why don’t you apologize to your sister for destroying dear Mr. Bear?”

Kikwang scoffed, but stopped immediately when he saw his mother’s eyes narrow.

“I’m sorry dear Mr. Bear,” he whispered, looking down at his shoes. He could not believe he was apologizing to a stuffed animal and a person. Let alone his own annoying sister.

Kira gave a small smile to his brother and hugged the little, disfigured bear to her chest.

“What? What was the Kikwang? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you.”

Kiwang growled in the inside.

“ I said, I. am. sorry.” Kikwang said, emphasizing on each word.

Kira winked at Kikwang before turning to her mother.

“It’s fine! Mom! Can u fix Mr. Bear with magic?”

Sirenna smiled back at her adorable daughter.

“Sure darling. Come here”

Sirenna grabbed Kira’s hands and walked over to the kitchen.

Kira looked back and smirked at her ashamed brother. She stuck her tongue out and quickly turned around before her mother saw anything.

Kikwang just stood there, gritting his teeth. Out of rage, he kicked the sofa, which did more damage to his foot than to the couch.

Kikwang huffed and ran back to his room. He slammed the door shut and jumped on to his bead. He lied down and stared at the ceiling, which was charmed to look like outer space.

“I’m going to get back to you, you annoying evil arrogant brat of a sister!”

Kikwang’s face scrunched up as he thought about Kira.

Oh how he hated his sister.

From the moment Kira was born, Kikwang knew she was going to be a pain in his .

Before Kira was born, he was the center of attention. His mother and father only looked at him, only loved him.

But it all changed.

The moment Kira was born, his mother and father turned to her.

They only talked about her. They scolded him if he did anything to her. But when she did something to him, she always got away with it.

And it was always because he was supposed to be a responsible and caring “older brother.”

Kikwang knew that Kira was evil from the moment she was born. She was a spoiled brat, but his parent never believed him. They thought Kira was a little angel.

But he knew better. He saw through her.

Kira blamed Kikwang for everything. If she had something she didn’t want to do, she would tell Kikwang to do it. But if he complained, she would tell her parents that he “bullied” her and that Kikwang was yelling at her.

Kira absolutely loved torturing him. She would kick him and punch him whenever her parents weren’t watching, but when he did something to her, she would immediately start crying.

And of course, mother and father believed her. Because she was such a beautiful innocent angel.

Kikwang rolled his eyes as he thought about how dense his parents could be.

But, those weren’t the only reasons he hated her for.

His father, Mark, died because of her.

His father stepped in the middle of the killing curse, which was directed to Kira, when a physco serial killer was trying to kill Kira. His father flung himself between the curse and Kira, and got hit.

And his father was gone. Just like that.

Kikwang hate Kira for it. He loved his father more than anyone in the world. He hated his sister more than anyone in the world. It was unfair that the man he loved had to die for the girl he hated the most.

Kikwang stood up. He shook away his thoughts. He didn’t allow himself to be depressed.

He happily picked up the letter which was placed on top of his coffee table. He beamed as he read through it.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry  
Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall

Dear Mr. Lee,
  We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.   
   Terms begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress

( Credit to JK Rowling for this passage. )

Kikwang smiled softly at the letter. He could not wait until he started his first year in Hogwarts. He could make new friends and have so much fun! Also, he could be away from his insufferable sister for 2 years.

“When I go to Hogwarts,” said Kikwang loudly, to make sure that his sister was listening. “I’m going to turn people into frogs. I’m going to turn little annoying, bratty girls who has a bear as a friend into frogs.”

Kira screamed and ran from the room, with Kikwang cackling to himself.

His mother promised him to take him to Diagon Alley tomorrow. He was so excited. He was going to get his own wand! Since the rule changed, he could get his own broom too! He was definitely going to get an owl! His head was bursting with things he wanted to get.

Kikwang jumped up and down, waving the letter all around the room. He jumped on the sofa and started dancing.

“I AM GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN AT HOGWARTS!”

Kikwang exclaimed. He knew his sister was extremely jealous. And he wasn’t going to stop her from feeling worse.

“KIKWANG! YOUR SISTER IS SCARED OF THE MONSTER IN THE BATHROOM. FOLLOW HER AND HELP HER!”

Kikwang immediately stopped jumping when he heard his mother’s voice. He sighed and reluctantly exited the room.

Hogwarts would have to wait. He was still stuck with his annoying selfish evil arrogant sister until then.
 

Author's note:
HELLO THERE!
For those who know us: WELCOME TO OUR NEW FIC
This is going to be totally different from the other one
We are aiming for a more "cheerful" fanfic!
I think the other one is giving us a bad reputation :P HAHAHAH
 
PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE CONTINUING BEAST HAUNTED HOUSE SO DON'T WORRY
 
Please enjoy our new fanfic and give it a lot of LOVE <3 <3 <3
THANKYOUUU
 
Please Subscribe and COMMENT below~