Look At Me.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

I'm really appreciating all of your comments, they really are my motivation to upate! Thank you <3 !

----

Taeyeon’s POV:

I lazed around SM building as I waited for Yoona to finish with her own schedule. I literally had nothing to do and was about to call Sica to see what she was doing until Leeteuk oppa distracted me. He was dancing with his eyes close as if he was expressing himself through his dance techniques. I slightly opened the door and peeked inside, omo… he is so handsome, I thought to myself.

As I became eager to see some more, I leaned into the door and came tumbling forward and into the dance room.

Ahh!” I yelped as I land on my bottom, “It must be time for me to lose some weight” I mumbled under my breath.

You need to lose weight?” someone asked.

Neh I – “ I stopped as I realize it was Leeteukie oppa talking to me.

He laughed and gestured his hand to help me up.

As we sat on the available seats, silence soon overtook the atmosphere. I thought about all the mess that have been happening and frowned,

My Taeyeon-ah, what is bothering you?” oppa asked me as he pulled a strand of hair away from my face.

I smiled and let out a sigh, “Oppa, I’m worried.”

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly, “Why?”

It’s Sica” I told him as I tried to resist the temptation of letting my tears fall. “Jonghyun cheated on her and made Krystal pregnant.”

Bwoh!?” Leeteuk oppa asked with shock written all over his face. “Are you serious?”

I nodded and looked away, not letting oppa take a glance at me as I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. He moved his hands and grabbed onto mine as he forced me to look at him in the eyes,

Taeyeon, no matter what happens, always know that your Super Junior oppas will always be with you. We will support Jessica and all the other girls. Arasso?” He told me.

Neh oppa” I said as tears finally rolled down my cheeks. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

Thank you oppa” I said to him. I think… I think I like you Leeteuk oppa.

 

Jessica’s POV:

As I opened the door, I was surprised to see who it was.

Oppa! I haven’t seen you since who knows when” I exclaimed excitedly.

Outside my dorm stood, T.O.P oppa, Jiyoung oppa, Taeyang oppa, Daesung and Seungri of the famous boy band Big Bang. I welcomed them in as excitement took over me.

Sica baby, look at you. You’re all grown up now!” T.O.P oppa said as he pinched both of my cheeks.

I pouted and scolded him, “Oppa! I’m not a little kid anymore!”

Well you were two me when I first saw you two years ago” He flashed me his heart warming smile as his beautiful dimples were now visible on his face as he smiles.

Daesung and I had always been good friends way before both us debut into the K-POP industry. I was comfortable around him and could tell all of my secrets to him even though he threatens me that he will tell everyone my secrets if I don’t buy him cotton candy. As time went by, Daesung was chosen to debut alongside his other hyungs in a band called Big Bang. That was when I met the rest of s. At first they thought I was Daesung’s girlfriend, but that soon cleared up as we got to know each other and before we knew it, we we’re like a family of six.

T.O.P oppa had always been the caring one yet he could be annoying at times. Whenever I was upset he would be the first to ask me, “Who do I have to beat up now?” He knew ways to make me laugh and know where all my sensitivities are. He is just like an older brother to me.

Next is Jiyoung oppa or G-Dragon as he calls himself. At first I didn’t really like him because he was the only one who barely spoke to me. But after a while he opened up and now is one of my bestest friends. He is very trustworthy and I know that I can always rely on him. We were scheduled to be on a variety show together, We Got Married, but that was cancelled due to our conflicting schedules and partially because of anti-fans.

After GD, we have our talented Taeyang oppa. I always complimented him by saying, “You truly are brighter than a star” because I know that whenever I’m lost or confused, I know that I can always look for him and everything will be fine.

Last but not least, is Big Bang’s maknae, Seungri. To me, he was one of the jokester that left a funny impression on me the first time we met. He’s sweet and caring and can be a major up. When his hyungs are not around, he would up to me. But when they are around, the first thing you’ll notice is him picking on me. T.O.P and Jiyoung oppa would always scold him by saying, “Stop picking on your pretty noona, only I can do that”

Daesung continuously clicked his fingers in front of me as Jiyoung’s oppa waved his hands in front of my eyes.

Sica, Sica, Sicaaa! Stop daydreaming on us!” Taeyang oppa playfully yelled at me and pouted.

Mianhe oppa” I apologized followed by a chuckle.

We began talking again about our latest schedule then the topic took a random turn as SHINee appeared on TV with their latest song, Hello.

Omo, Jonghyun! That boy is way too handsome for his own good.” T.O.P oppa said.

Yeah, and his voice is so strong and powerful too” Taeyang oppa added in.

Jonghyun… that name lingered in my mind as I started to zone out once again. Tears began to fill my eyes as my past memories with him played in my mind. All your ‘I love you’s, are they true? Did you really mean it when you said it Jjong? I took a deep breath and looked away, staring at any random objects.

Jiyoung oppa must’ve have noticed me when he asked,

Hey Jess, is everything alright?”

Everyone looked at me with a worried expression on their face,

My pretty noona, why are you all teary? Is something wrong?” Seungri asked.

Yeah, did we interrupt something before we came in?”Taeyang oppa asked as well.

Aniyo, it’s just…” tears were now falling as I started to reply to their questions.

Jonghyun and I have been dating for a while until recently.” I told them as they all nodded, feeling sympathy for me.

And why aren’t you going out with him anymore?” T.O.P oppa asked me while his eyes were glued onto the TV

Yah hyung! Why are you so straight forward?” GD oppa scolded him as he hit T.O.P oppa across the chest.

T.O.P glared at his leader as he rubbed his chest in pain,

That hurts you know!” He screamed back at GD.

Well your hurting my Sica by being too straight forward!” GD accused back.

Aniyo, oppa please stop arguing. T.O.P oppa did nothing wrong…” I told them, hoping that they would stop bickering.

 

G-Dragon’s POV:

It’s just… he cheated on me with my sister Krystal” she continued. I felt disgusted with Jonghyun as Jessica continued. “They’re getting married soon, because she’s pregnant with his child”

Her voice became shaky as tears abruptly fell from her eyes. Daesung immediately went over to where she was to comfort his best friend. Anger arised in me as I found out that Jonghyun cheated on her. Who would even think about doing this to Jessica?

I clenched my fist as I was about to slam it down on the coffee table but was stopped by Taeyang when he stomped on my foot to motion me to calm down. I nodded and took deep breaths.

T.O.P hyung who noticed what was happening spoke up first to distract Jessica,

That son of a bastard. If he ever comes pass my territory I will definitely snap his neck!” he growled.

Jessica chuckled at his remark and raised an eyebrow at him, “Your territory? Oppa! What are you? A dog?”

Aniyo, Sica why are you being like this?” T.O.P hyung pouted at her and pretended to be hurt. But within 3 seconds, he changed and began imitating a dog and was barking at Jessica.

Jessica, who fell into a hysterical laughing fit, brightened up as T.O.P hyung and Seungri made jokes about each other. Her laugh… is just mesmerizing and contagious. I smiled and took in the scent of Jessica as she sat down next to me.

She looked at me and smiled, I patted my shoulder for her to lean on and she took my offer. As she left her head resting on my shoulder and payed attention to T.O.P hyung’s jokes, I stole a few glances at her. Why won’t you ever look at me, Jessica Jung?