Blood Red

Until the Sky Falls Down On Me

Warning- this may get a little violent and it may be a little uncomfortable for some readers(hence the chapter title, blood red.) I don't reccommend this to anyone who doesn't like blood. Enjoy though! 

Chapter 6: Blood Red

            Young Do shook with rage. His fists clenched harder. His mind and heart raced. It was the guy who hit Kwang Sun with his car. The same car he used to attempt to hit Hea Woo; he was her boyfriend.

            “What do you want?” Young Do screamed. His scream echoed through the garage and gradually faded into the humid air. Jung Hee laughed with malice deep in his voice.

            “My girlfriend’s brother is hurt,” he said, his lip pulled up in sarcasm. Young Do glared at him, picturing his fist denting Jung Hee’s face. He could barely hold back.

            “Excuse me,” Jung Hee said smirking, and pushed past Young Do. Young Do stood as he watched Jung Hee ascend the stairs. His ears pounded, his blood rate rose to a point where it was not healthy. His vision was blinded with a tint of red; blood red, like Jung Hee’s car. Then he followed him up the stairs.

            He saw as Jung Hee opened the door and stepped in. Right before he closed and locked the door, Young Do marched forward and slammed his body weight against the door, startling everyone in the room. Young Do’s eyes glared at Jung Hee, so maliciously it could drill straight through Jung Hee’s forehead.

            He punched him. Hard. Young Do brought his boulder like fist onto the vulnerable part of Jung Hee’s stomach. He heard Kwang Sun yelp and Hea Woo gasp, but he did not stop. He was going to kill this guy.

            Jung Hee’s injury reached the point where blood spurted out of his mouth like water out of a clogged drain, and stained his white shirt a velvet red.

            “Stop!” Young Do heard Hea Woo cry vehemently, covering Kwang Sun’s eyes. “You’ll hurt him!”

            That’s what I’m going for, Young Do wanted to hiss, but instead he told them the truth. “He’s the one who hit Kwang Sun with the car. He’s the one who tried to hit you with his car.”

            “What are you talking about?” Hea Woo whimpered, looking intently at Young Do, confused and scared. “Why would he do that? He’s my boyfriend. I don’t believe you.”

            In the corner of his eye, Young Do saw Jung Hee face the wall and smirk, blood still dripping nonstop down his chin, tinting his teeth red. He looked like a vampire.

            Young Do’s eyes filled with rage and he cursed himself for being so impulsive. If he had been more provident, he would have seen this coming. It was common sense he failed to see; would you believe a complete stranger or your boyfriend?

            Fumed, Young Do punched Jung Hee in the jaw right before security crashed through the door and clawed at Young Do’s hands. Still with the security squeezing them, his hands hungered for more of Jung Hee’s blood spill. They thrashed and struggled as he saw Hea Woo helping a weak Jung Hee.

            Right before security pried Young Do from the room, he caught a glance of Hea Woo’s face. She was looking at him, holding Jung Hee’s elbow, and widened her eyes. She was scared, terrified, trembling. She was pale as if she’d seen a ghost.

            She was scared of him, scared of Young Do. Sitting in the police department chair, Young Do replayed the look on her face a million times, memorizing it.

            Young Do sighed and closed his eyes. He shook his head. This was nothing like he thought it would be. He could handle something like Kim Tan and his rich boy attitude. This was something completely different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

            Kwang Sun trembled as he saw the nurse tend Jung Hee’s wounds. He needed stitches on his cheek. Kwang Sun recalled the fight. Even though his noona had covered his eyes, he heard everything; his noona’s cries for help, every grunt from Young Do, and every whimper from his hyung. Being a 14 year old, Kwang Sun loved action movies. But in real life, it was scary, even if you could just hear it. You know someone’s about to get really hurt, when in the movies there’s just stunt doubles.

            If there were stunt doubles in real life, he wondered if he would have his cast and stitches. He wondered if his hyung would be okay.

            But most of all he wondered about the plot. Movie plots were of course fictional, and the plot twists devastating and unreal, but Young Do’s words rung in his ears. Now that was a real plot twist; Young Do telling Kwang Sun and his noona that her boyfriend was a killer? That was probably the best and capricious plot twist Kwang Sun had ever heard of. Too bad it was in real life.

            But Young Do’s words made Kwang Sun weary of Jung Hee. Young Do saved his noona. Why would he beat up Jung Hee for no reason? Out of jealousy? Kwang Sun didn’t think so; for Young Do to punch as forcefully as he did he would need a stronger motive than jealousy.

            Kwang Sun took a glance at Jung Hee through the crack of the mint green curtain separating him from the rest of the room. Hea Woo was turned around to get a cotton ball. Kwang Sun saw a faint flicker of movement on Jung Hee’s lips, a raise of the corner of his mouth, a smirk, and a rancorous one too.

            Then Hea Woo turned, and the malice from the smile faded and was replaced by a small, innocent, assuring smile.

            Kwang Sun blinked. He knew Young Do’s words were true. He suddenly wanted to get up and slap Jung Hee silly even with his cast (that Jung Hee had given him,) but he needed to wait. He needed Young Do’s help.

___________________________________________________

Yeah so....

I guess that was violent. I didn't think it would be violent enough to be mature but for some readers it may be uncomfortable. 

But yeah! Jung Hee is a blood thirsty killer! Enjoy your day.