Lee Min Ho is, like, the GOD of hot

Until the Sky Falls Down On Me

         love lee min ho

           Young Do wrinkled his nose. The door burst open, and spilled a rotten, sharp smell into the jail. The source of the smell came from what looked like a ghost. It stumbled into the room, its air covering its face. Two guards held her arms; suddenly, it jerked back. The ‘it’ was actually a ‘she.’ The hair that covered her face flew back in clumps and revealed a drunken girl. For some reason, when he saw her face he remembered something about a red car, but he couldn’t grasp it.

            He just watched the girl stumble and hit the floor with a loud THUD. Then, she quickly got up as if remembering where she was and half-fell half-sat in the chair next to Young Do; she reeked with soju.

            Young Do sighed and closed his eyes. After he went into the jail, he sent his father home. It seemed silly that after THREE years of serving in jail, his father had to watch his son replace his own cell.

            A gruff voice brought him to reality; “Choi Young Do, charged with assaulting an officer. Song Hea Woo, also charged for assaulting an officer, and underage drinking.”

            Song…Hea…Woo? Young Do glanced at the drunken girl, whose head was shaking like a bobble-head.

            “That’s not right,” she said with a giggly, bubbly, high pitched voice. “I didn’t assault him, I threw up on him.”

            Young Do tried to contain a laugh, but it escaped his throat. Throughout the three years, he had prayed for Hea Woo’s welfare. And here she was, drunk saying she’d thrown up on an officer.

            “What are you laughing at?” Hea Woo snarled in that high pitched voice. She grabbed his cheeks with her cold fingertips. They tingled against Young Do’s skin.

            Young Do recognized Hea Woo’s expression; sleepy, droopy eyes, a lump in , and puffed up cheeks. But he recognized it too late. He found himself deep in déjà vu as an acidic liquid (that looked similar to baby food flavored squash) splashed over his suit. It smelled terrible as hell.

_____________­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________________

            Hea Woo rubbed her eyes and yawned. She felt her hair frizzy and sticking out at crazy places. She swung her legs over her bed and hit her feet to floor. But it wasn’t her bed.

            Suddenly, Hea Woo was aware that she had slept on a metal bed with a dirty sheet. She was aware of the prominent metal bars that demanded attention. She was aware of her greasy club clothes. Well, they looked like club clothes, covered in…baby food? Honestly, Hea Woo didn’t remember anything that happened last night. All she remembered was that it was her birthday. Hea Woo zoned out. She probably got really wasted last night to not remember anything. She had heard crazy stories of teenagers waking up with a hangover. They would wake up and find out they were suddenly pregnant, in jail (which was what happened to her,) or even be told by their friends that he/she had stuffed a hamster in a ball and yelled I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHU! That would’ve been better than being in jail. OH well. At least she wasn’t pregnant. Or…

            Hea Woo’s eyes widened and she brought her hand to her stomach. She groaned. What a careless idiot she was. What kind of girl would be so stupid to do that? She was just 2ne1, in COLLEGE! She should’ve just-

            “Ahem,” she heard. Hea Woo looked around franticly. She suddenly became aware of the man in the cell with her. He had hair that was swiped off his forehead, exposing thick, bushy eyebrows that almost pulled up to his hairline. “Hi.”

            No, Hea Woo thought. No, no, no. Who is this random person? He can’t be the guy… Hea Woo rested her hand on her stomach and hyperventilated.

            The guy rolled his eyes. “Don’t even think about it. We were put in here for ‘assaulting an officer.’” The guy did quote marks with his fingers.

            “Wait, we?” It was now Hea Woo’s turn to raise her eyebrow.

            The guy- he was starting to look familiar- rolled his eyes again. For the first time she noticed he was wearing a gray sweat shirt and sweatpants. The guy dug into a bag and retrieved a classy outfit on a hanger.

            “A Leonard Logsdail suit made with exorbitant fabrics, at a whopping $5,550, along with a pair of Edward Green Dover split toe leather shoes that cost another thousand dollars.” To Hea Woo, the guy sounded like a talking clothes magazine.

            “So…you want me to try them on?” Hea Woo said, trying to piece everything together. The guy did a face palm.

            “It’s what I wore last night. It was my first time wearing this, but because of a particular someone it was also my last time.”

            Hea Woo understood what he was trying to do. Reciting what he wore last night and the whole ‘first time, last time,’ speech was close to Goo Joon Pyo’s lines from Boys over Flowers, Hea Woo’s all-time favorite k-drama. Everyone watched that drama because it was, like, SUPER good. It was the Harry Potter of South Korea. Plus, Lee Min Ho is, like, the GOD of hot (mentally swooning over Lee Min Ho.) Hea Woo just didn’t know how it applied to what happened last night.

            She remembered that Joon Pyo had said that to Jan Di because she had barfed all over him.

            NO.

            No, no, no. It was all coming back to her; drinking because she was officially an adult, hearing Jung Hee and Eun Ae scream/sing, barfing all over a police man, and even barfing on the guy.

            Hea Woo face-palmed, covering her face so the guy wouldn’t see her blush.

            Just in time to save her, a police man came and unlocked the cell.

            “Choi Young Do, the chief will now interrogate you,” the officer stated, obviously bored.

            What. Hea Woo screamed in her head. I barfed all over Young Do? 

---------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR WAITING

I'm sorry that this took so long. Saranghae!

Lee Min HO is the GOD of hot!