Chapter 4

Fell in love with the jerk

Luhan's POV

The sun's ray welcomed my eyes as a new day. I looked to my right to see a sleeping Sehun. I started to think of the happenings last night and how he cornered me about my crush on him. How can he be so sharp in that age of his? Aissh! This crush on him is a bad idea! It'll just get me into trouble. Focus Luhan! Right! Let's get ready for school.

I removed the blanket wrapped around my body, slid the slippers onto my feet and went to the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What a day. Deadlines on deadlines, tests on tests. What's wrong with profs nowadays?! Luckily, it was my friends birthday and was able to get a free dinner and some whiskey on the side while we were celebrating on her condo. Another thing, I don't have a class on a Wednesday, so I can sleep all day!

I grabbed my keys on my pocket as I feel myself swaying left to right feeling the whiskey kick in to it's level; opened the door and laid down on the floor.

"Wah, finally, I'm home." I said as I rub the carpet floor.

"You reek!" A voice came from behind as I saw Sehun coming from the kitchen.

"Hyung!" Kai said running towards me coming from behind Sehun.

I tried to get up with the help of Kai and went to the Kitchen as I asked him to make me a cup of coffee to make me sober.

As I was sitting on the dining table, I asked to myself, "Aish Luhan. Get a hold of yourself. Embarassing yourself infront of these two. Wake up!", as I slapped myself.

Then a slap from the right surprise me.

"Yah!" I shouted to my right to see Sehun.

"Was just helping you slap yourself." Sehun smirked as he sat infront of me.

"Yah, Sehunnie. Don't do that to Luhannie. He's still our Hyung." Kai said as he placed the cup of coffee and sat beside Sehun.

"Yah right. Did you thought about that when you kissed him last night?" Sehun said as he faced Kai with a blank face.

I was dumbfounded. How did he? Why did he? I can just stare at him with a WHAT face.

"You kissed him first." Kai said as he munched on his chips.

Double WHAT face. I can't. I placed my head on the table.

"Can you guys just leave?" I said as my head is still placed on the table while I use my hand to shoo them away.

"I will. I still have school tomorrow. Night." Sehun said as I heard him stood up from his seat, rubbed my hair and heard his footsteps upstairs.

"And you?" Indicating Kai as I didn't heard him leave as my head still on the table.

"Hyung, come with me to the underground bar." Kai said.

"What?" I asked in disbelief as I sat down properly and faced him. "Can't you see I'm kind of drunk already." I added.

"Now you're sober. Come on Hyung. I checked your sched and you don't have classes tomorrow, same with me." He said.

"It's 12 am."

"A perfect time to go to the bar!" He persuaded.

"Seriously Kai? You have to get over yourself. I heard the story about it." I said as I take a sip at my coffee.

"All the more reason why I have to go." He said as he changed his tone in a more serious manner.

"I don't get you."

"I need to endure the pain and see her, that'll help me move on. I'm almost there. Until I reached the feeling of not hurting anymore while I see her with others, I won't stop. Help me Hyung, I'm almost over her. I can feel it." He said.

"That's another way of moving on." I said as I understood his point and how it can be so genius.

"Fine. But we'll leave at 3."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dance floor is packed as the DJ plays the song Timber Remix. I decided to stay put, chill in the table while I sip a cocktail drink while Kai enjoys himself on the dance floor. I looked at my clock and it's almost 2:30. I was just looking around when I heard a chaos coming from the dance floor.

"Aish!" I hissed as I quickly finished my drink and went to the dance floor.

"Sorry man. He'll back off." I said as I pulled Kai away from a guy that was holding a girl behind him.

Seriously Kai? He should've known she's taken.

Suprisingly, Kai didn't argue or said anything on our way ride home. He was obviously wasted.

I paid the taxi fare and walked towards our house as I helped Kai walk. I placed him on the bench infront of our house.

"Stay there. Have a fresh air or something. I'll make coffee." I said as I went in and started making coffee. Everything was all okay, quiet and peaceful when I heard the front door opened.

I turned around to see Kai walking and entering the kitchen.

"Hyung, I'm almost there." He said with a big smile on his face as tears fell from his eyes.

"Dude, you're so gay right now." I chuckled as I placed the cup in the dining table and walked towards him to help him walk.

"I'm okay, I can walk." He said as he raised his hands to avoid mine.

"Sure, you can. " I said and was about to walk towards the dining table to sit when Kai suddenly grabbed my wrist and ran towards the back counter where I was forced to sit and pressed towards the counter.

I glanced to Kai to ask what's happening and he just shusshed me.

"Anyone there?" I heard Suho's voice coming from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Probably Luhan. Staying late and forgot to bring his coffee up and closed the lights. Engineering students." He talked to himself as I heard him walked in and walked out of the Kitchen; to make things bad, he closed the lights to the kitchen.

Luckily, the light from the moon helps us to still see things.

"Sorry Hyung. If Suho hyung finds out, I'll be dead. " He chuckled as we stayed in our position. 

"Reason seems to be valid so I'll let it pass. " I said. 

We stayed in our placed, as we sat on the floor, our back pressed towards the counter as we looked outside the door towards the backyard where the light is coming from. 

"Thanks hyung for helping me. " 

"Sure, it was fun." I said. 

"So hyung, how do you feel about Sehun? " He asked. 

I was taken aback.

"Why are you asking me that? I am seriously pissed at him. " i said as I faced him 

"He seems to like you. He's entertained by you." He smiled as he faced me.

"Hhmm. I'll take that as a threat. " I joked. 

"Hyung can I-"

"NO" I immediately answered as I removed eye contact with him.

"How'd you know what I was going to ask?" He asked as I faced him again as his face was obviously smirking.

"The last time you said that, you kissed me, so No. N.O." i said.

"I was just going to ask if can we stand up now and go to bed. I'm tired." He chuckled.

I was embarrassed. Shoot. I can feel my face turn red. 

"I get it. " I tried to say cooly. 

I immediately stood up and fixed my shirt at my pants that is covered with some dirt. 

Kai took out his 2 hands, as he was signalling me to help him up. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. He is seriously light for sure. 

I was about to remove my hands from his

"Hyung" He tightned the grip and a smirk formed in his face. "I was just kidding you." 

"Wha-"

His lips are on mine AGAIN. I tried to remove his grip but can't. He's suddenly so strong that I can't even try to move my hands. I can just feel myself so weak. 

He removed his lips but still an inch away from my face.

"Hyung, can't you just go with the flow and kiss me back?" Kai said with a pouting face. 

"Seriously?" Was all I can say with a dumbfounded look. 

"You can't just kiss me whenever you want or what. I have rights!" I pressed my point as I tried to remove my hands. 

"You can't. I'm stronger than you hyung. " he smirked.

"You are seriously a nice jerk of a friend of mine" I chuckled at the thought. 

"Hhhmm. I'll take that as a compliment." He chuckled. 

"You like me do you?" I asked straight forward with a smirk forming on my face. 

"And If I do?" 

Oh heck. I wasn't expecting that kind of answer. I was expecting something like, "No I dont. I was joking" and then we'll just let go and laugh it off while we go upstairs. 

"Don't know what to answer?" He smirked as if he knows that's not the answer I want to hear. 

He slowly nears his lips towards mine, as if waiting for me to go near his also. Without thinking, i took his and answered him back with my lips. Our hands slowly intertwined with one another as our kiss gets deeper. 

After a few minutes, I stopped the kiss as I can feel my heartbeat go nuts. 

"Thanks Luhan" Kai said as our lips still a cm away from each other and kissed me on the cheeks. 

"Goodnight"

Then he just went upstairs leaving me dumbfounded. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I closed the door slowly as to not wake Sehun up as my face is still red from what happened a while ago. Suddenly, the lamp from Sehuns side lit up and saw Sehun sitting up from his bed and facing me. 

"So, how was the kiss?" He smirked. 

WHAT. 

"What kiss? You're probably dreaming" i said as I sat down my bed and removed my shoes. 

"No I wasn't. I was thirsty, saw your shadow on the kitchen, and went back up since I can't disturb you two and your precious moment." He said.

"You're dreaming. " I said as I feel my face turn red 100x redder! I immediately closed my lamp in my side as he turned off his. 

Whoo. Safe. 

Suddenly, Sehun's face appeared infront of me as he opened myside of the lamp. 

"What?! Are you jealous that Kai kissed me and not you?" I said asI start to make myself comfortable on my bed. 

"You seriously think that?" Sehun said as he sat on my bed. 

"Yah. I'm tired, go back to your bed." I said as I sat up and faced him. 

"You seriously are slow." Sehun said as he suddenly pushed me back to my bed and now on top of me. 

I was about to sway my arms when he grabbed both of it.

"Hhmm. What do I do? You said you like me more" He smirked.

"You are seriously full of yourself." I said as my voice trembles cause the reality of him on top of me is too much. My heart is seriously beating faster. 

"Don't you want to kiss me?"

What am I doing? I'm stronger than this but Sehun.. 

I was about to answer him when he went back to his bed without saying anything.

I sat up and look at his way as he made himself comfortable on his bed and slept with his back facing mine. 

Did I upset him?